Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 22. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I have seen too much projects on this forum Cheesy. They have still approved their bounty with a hand in this era Cheesy.
This is a true technology project worth to join and invest Cool. They can write a perfect app to connect between a social media and their site so smooth Cool. Everything is approved automatic on signal network Shocked.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
is there anywhere indicated how much money was raised? trackico.io states it was just 1,1mn which I cant really believe

Hello! Can you please link me where did you see this?

We've raised 3,524.47 ETH out of 18k hardcap during the main token sale. In presale we gathered 1364,8 ETH (100% of the hardcap).
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
i will hodl SGN to price 5$/SGN  i will buy buy buy in market..
i hope SGN have many exchange.

Price of 5$ per 1 SGN token will mean a huge market cap. I mean that is not impossible because SGN is a deflationary currency but hard to achieve.
To all people here - Please can you don't talk too much about prediction, let's focus on the project development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i will hodl SGN to price 5$/SGN  i will buy buy buy in market..
i hope SGN have many exchange.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Every coin has dumped in their first stage in exchanges.. It is bad for us but.. Waiting patiently becuz it is very nice project
I believe in Signals Network,,,I have a suggestion for the team, you should pay attention of coincheckup’s analysis of coins. There are some good parameters for growing your potential. Can i give you these parameters?
when token will be distributed to the us?

On the dashboard of bounty app there is an information about that:

SGN tokens will be distributed during the next 3 weeks

Please, be patient, you will get your tokens Smiley
Activity: 9
The idea of this project is unique, people now are selling bots because not everybody knows how to code, but now every body can make one with his strategy to help make trading easier and more profitable. Keep the good works team.

But you have to know how to code the strategy in the bot, so after all you still need to have some skills in this case. And I'm really excited how it is going to look like on Signals platform in future.

do you really have to have coding experience to set up bots?
Activity: 9
is there anywhere indicated how much money was raised? trackico.io states it was just 1,1mn which I cant really believe
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
when token will be distributed to the us?
SGN tokens are worth to hit 1 USD  Cool

I guess SGN tokens will hit over 1 USD after listing on kucoin  Cool

Please, can you stop a price prediction game in this thread right now? Main token sale ended only 1 week ago.
Activity: 16
Signals are a very promising and useful platform for novice traders since they will be able to copy the trade strategies from more experienced traders here. Traders can also earn additional money by selling indicators and trading strategies.
I guess SGN tokens will hit over 1 USD after listing on kucoin  Cool
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Your platform gives signals. I would like to receive information on the statistics of correct and erroneous signals.
What kind of statistics would you like to get? A few days ago, only ICO ended. Even trading on exchanges has not begun. But if you will be calm, the statistics are as follows: 200% - accuracy 1 signal.

That's some good statistics, I will take it Wink Now, could you please provide the mathematical formula behind the 200%? Tongue
Activity: 30
Đây chắc chắn là một công việc thú vị và cần thiết cho xã hội, tôi sẽ xem xét kỹ hơn dự án này. Signals là một thị trường dữ liệu khoa học mới hỗ trợ xây dựng, đào tạo và kiếm tiền từ các chiến lược giao dịch mật mã.
Activity: 588
EVOS
Your platform gives signals. I would like to receive information on the statistics of correct and erroneous signals.
What kind of statistics would you like to get? A few days ago, only ICO ended. Even trading on exchanges has not begun. But if you will be calm, the statistics are as follows: 200% - accuracy 1 signal.
Developers + data scientists can now register at our alpha of Strategy Marketplace and get an early access to the Signals framework and API.

You can see results for all of our current strategies (but many more are coming) at the alpha: http://app.signals.network
SGN tokens are worth to hit 1 USD  Cool
This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.Signals is a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies.
Maybe not for all society but definitely for all crypto traders and new traders coming to the cryptocurrency space. And that's the main aim of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Pages:
Jump to: