Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 24. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I think that the idea of distributing unsold tokens to the investors is bad. This will negatively affect the price of the token. As practice shows, large bonuses lead to a drop in the price of the token by at least 5 times. Thus, it is possible to get more coins by buying them on the exchange without any bonuses, than in ico

Why burning tokens is not fair?
For example, imagine the company is selling 50% of a total amount of 100 million tokens (hypothetically). Now imagine that due to tricky conditions of the market they are able to sell only 10% of those tokens for sale. This means that effectively they sell only 5% of tokens (10% of that 50% for sale). The rest is burned, so now we are in the situation that the company holds 50 million of tokens when the token sale participants hold only 5 million. This situation could create problems of trust within the community regarding the price of the token, which could be manipulated by the company. And of course, this wouldn’t happen if the company redistributed the unsold tokens among the token sale participants.

The approach that has been chosen now makes sense. What does not make sense it to say that the price would drop 5 times, what's your calculation behind that if you have even done that? And by the way if you have 5 times the tokens then a drop in price doesn't matter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I assume, we will get an overview of how the extra tokens we will get are being calculated?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
This is practically unrealistic, the project involves forecasting the course of the crypto currency,
this is the same as anticipating the weather for several years ahead.
Already have a beta test product?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What's next for Signals?

Token sale has been closed successfully! What's next for Signals? Find out more in this summary blog post: https://blog.signals.network/sale-ends-today-at-14-00-utc-what-will-be-next-bb94e740853e

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
we think Qryptos and IDEX are good ones to start right after the ICO. Many more to come!
I hope this is not hitting exchanges until presales have their tokens auto switches

Listing on Qryptos + IDEX will be on May 9th. Redistribution and swap will be held before that.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I hope this is not hitting exchanges until presales have their tokens auto switches
What's next for Signals?

Token sale has been closed successfully! What's next for Signals? Find out more in this summary blog post: https://blog.signals.network/sale-ends-today-at-14-00-utc-what-will-be-next-bb94e740853e

Activity: 457
Signals is amazing project with huge potential. Good time to join/invest before project Hard Cap will be achieved.
ONLY ONE HOUR LEFT!

Last hour to get your SGN Tokens and become eligible for the redistribution! Join here: http://signals.network/registration-status

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
The end is near, everyone Shocked. The last chance to buy SGN tokens Shocked. I have bought  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

For example, imagine the company is selling 50% of a total amount of 100 million tokens (hypothetically). Now imagine that due to tricky conditions of the market they are able to sell only 10% of those tokens for sale. This means that effectively they sell only 5% of tokens (10% of that 50% for sale). The rest is burned, so now we are in the situation that the company holds 50 million of tokens when the token sale participants hold only 5 million. This situation could create problems of trust within the community regarding the price of the token, which could be manipulated by the company. And of course, this wouldn’t happen if the company redistributed the unsold tokens among the token sale participants.
Now when the sale is coming to an end, can you tell me the approximate number of tokens to be distributed between the participants? As for entering the marketplaces these coins are the first to be sold to investors. Plus here will add another coin out of his office headhunters. Which lasted several mesyatsev.Vozmozhno course it's not much impact on the course, because the percentage still small.

Please wait for the main token sale end, than more information will be provided. There are still investors buying SGN tokens.
2 hours left

Little over 2️⃣ hours left! It's time to start relying on machine intelligence in trading rather than your gut: http://signals.network

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

Now when the sale is coming to an end, can you tell me the approximate number of tokens to be distributed between the participants? As for entering the marketplaces these coins are the first to be sold to investors. Plus here will add another coin out of his office headhunters. Which lasted several mesyatsev.Vozmozhno course it's not much impact on the course, because the percentage still small.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Last day! Looking forward to exchanges
i have participated this crowdsale. last few hours ago. now only left 5 hours to end ICO. the signals project is promising project. i think i will get more tokens after sale those unsold token. so excited to use this platform because i like trades.

Thanks! The future of cryptotrading begins soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i have participated this crowdsale. last few hours ago. now only left 5 hours to end ICO. the signals project is promising project. i think i will get more tokens after sale those unsold token. so excited to use this platform because i like trades.
Step up your trading game!

Do you want to step up your cryptotrading game big time? There are still few hours left to join The Signals token sale! Become eligible for redistribution of ALL unsold tokens ▶️ http://signals.network/token-sale

Less than 11 hours left!

Only little over 10 hours left in the Signals token sale! Don't miss the last chance to join. And remember, unsold tokens are redistributed back to ALL participants! 💜

Participate here ▶️ http://signals.network/token-sale
Pages:
Jump to: