Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 30. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So to use Signals in trades, do not I have to have any programming notions?  Do live in the trade market should be a requirement to operate using Signals?

You can join the platform (free to use) and create some strategies with free indicators. All though to make some more complex strategies, you need to purchase them.

After you select indicators you want and combine them in a strategy, you can backtest them on historical data with single click and start using it. You connect the any exchange via API and let it to the trading for you.

All of this can be done without a knowledge of coding, which is mandatory if you want to use algorithmic trading. Signals platform is removing this barrier.

You can also sell the strategy you create on the marketplace and earn extra profit. Or simply copytrade other if you don't want to create one for yourself.

If you happen to be a Python coder, you can create your own indicators or strategies and sell them too.

http://signals.network
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So to use Signals in trades, do not I have to have any programming notions?  Do live in the trade market should be a requirement to operate using Signals?
Interview with Signals CEO Pavel Němec

Don't miss this great interview at Icoalert and learn more about Signals platform or importance of AI in trading from the most qualified one.

Read here: https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-signals-network-7b36bec2c833

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall Signals project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
imtiaz brother i wana discuss signals with u before investing i tried to sent u a pm but u havent enabled this feature for newbies like me

You can discuss Signals with me or anyone from the team. We are available at our Telegram with more than 19k members. Join us here: https://t.me/signals_network
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall Signals project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
imtiaz brother i wana discuss signals with u before investing i tried to sent u a pm but u havent enabled this feature for newbies like me
But if you really want to discuss about Signals you can do it here in any time you want. There are people from Signals team ready to help you and answer to your questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The project is preceded by its turning point, we call upon all investors to join the project and give a beautiful dimension to their investment. Given the changing global change, there is a bold and well-known project in the crypto world.
Activity: 26
Activity: 476
Activity: 84
Do we have to do anything to claim the bounty tokens we earned or will they be automatically transferred to our wallets eventually?
Opening the platform for 3rd party developers

Live trading strategies should be available at the Signals marketplace in Q3 of this year. Stay tuned! http://signals.network/

What kinds of signals will be available on your platform for traders are technical indicators for the cryptocurrency market, or will there be specific signals for buying or selling a particular cryptocurrency? Will these signals be free or do users have to pay for signals?
If you're asking about signals - buy/sell, there will be a copy-trading services on the platform in future.
If you're asking about signals from built strategy by indicators, trend lines, etc. - there is already something like that on the alpha version of the platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What kinds of signals will be available on your platform for traders are technical indicators for the cryptocurrency market, or will there be specific signals for buying or selling a particular cryptocurrency? Will these signals be free or do users have to pay for signals?
where the ico will be listed at exchange ?
More information about that will be after end of main token sale - after 30th of April 2018  Smiley
Activity: 96
where the ico will be listed at exchange ?
Activity: 10
I share the quality signal channel that I am involved with. You can refer to their signal.
All is free
https://discord.gg/BuQjWj
Activity: 12
Your Bounty request has been declined

We have reviewed your bounty claim: Twitter tweets. Unfortunately, it didn’t comply with our Bounty program terms and therefore we have to inform you that your bounty was not approved.
Please find more information about this action in your account.

i have received this msg but my twitter a/c suspended . please resolve my problam

The community around Signals is already huge and it's just the beginning. Go on their facebook page, see the number of answers here, see the number of articles about Signals.
We know how the community is important in crypto. Here we have a good platform but we also have a good community. Hope it's gonna keep on to rise rise rise
In the Signals project many tokens are locked for community to successfully bootstrap the whole project for cryptotraders and that is huge Smiley

I agree on you sir. Signals is a good project that will benefit a lot of people. They also a lot to offer from the people and a very caring team. Investors should take a look their white paper and be able to study the project, this will be a good investment.

I think in any case if you want to invest in a project you have to read the whitepaper. In Signals Network project the whole whitepaper is a 'masterclass' even if you are not very good in a technical english language, you still probably understand many cases about the whole project.
For new ones link to whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/signals-whitepaper-en.pdf
Activity: 308
Visit the site, find out how do #SignalsNetwork want to revolutionize crypto trading and join the bounty campaign.
https://signals.network/join/DAB4D4  Tongue
Activity: 476
The community around Signals is already huge and it's just the beginning. Go on their facebook page, see the number of answers here, see the number of articles about Signals.
We know how the community is important in crypto. Here we have a good platform but we also have a good community. Hope it's gonna keep on to rise rise rise
In the Signals project many tokens are locked for community to successfully bootstrap the whole project for cryptotraders and that is huge Smiley

I agree on you sir. Signals is a good project that will benefit a lot of people. They also a lot to offer from the people and a very caring team. Investors should take a look their white paper and be able to study the project, this will be a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: