Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 34. (Read 53935 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Since after the extension, no one is buying the tokens anymore.  please try to end the ico
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Signals is a great project and has a great concept. Moreover they have the best product if we analyse the concurrence. You should read the whitepaper, it's really interesting and you will understand why they could be big. They are really honest about the opportunities and risks. AWSOME !
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Hi. 
I like this project and its promotion.... Wink

yeeah i also have hugh trust in this project- too bad their ico came at a really bad timing..but i think within next 2 weeks and rising btc it will trun out fine:)
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi. 
I like this project and its promotion.... Wink
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
You can connect your trading bot to your smartphone using the application. Any time that your strategy identifies a trading opportunity, you will be informed and the final decision will be up to you.
Activity: 26
Try listing on kucoin, It should be cheap listing. Btw good desision to extend ico. May gonna bullish market
Connect your model to a crypto exchange and backtest it with historical data in the Signals training center.
https://signals.network
Activity: 154
Nice project. The community is need for your service
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Indeed this is a milestone as Signals business model attracts more investors, I would not be surprised if it surpassed the hardcap sooner than expected. this will be gone on top. now i think crypto train is started.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
I really like the idea of your project, but one worries why the sale of tokens was prolonged? Is this not related to the shortage before soft-capa? How are sales going?
Presale hardcap - reached (1364.8 ETH)
Mainsale softcap - reached, already collected more than a softcap (3044.84 ETH)

So all in all about 4409.64 ETH is already collected Smiley

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt softcap a part of hardcap? So its 3044 overall ETH = 1364 ETH softcap + 1680 ETH hardcap so far ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I really like the idea of your project, but one worries why the sale of tokens was prolonged? Is this not related to the shortage before soft-capa? How are sales going?
Presale hardcap - reached (1364.8 ETH)
Mainsale softcap - reached, already collected more than a softcap (3044.84 ETH)

So all in all about 4409.64 ETH is already collected Smiley
Activity: 22
Activity: 275
universa
API access for third-party data is quick and can be done seamlessly
using the Signals Data API. Moreover, social network features, data science
competitions and users interactions will be a key part of the Signals Platform.
This will be very interesting and useful if you can create a platform where people can trade and profit. Your platform will allow us all to learn how to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn with the best traders.
Not exactly, this platform is for people who know how to build a profitable strategy on cryptocurrency market. So you need to use other websites/service to learn how to trade profitable.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
hi everyone!
where I can fight Russian thread by this company ?
Activity: 404
Merit: 1
This will be very interesting and useful if you can create a platform where people can trade and profit. Your platform will allow us all to learn how to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn with the best traders.
Activity: 154
The commendable and appreciable work being done by the entire team is an adventure initiative in the world of crypto and I'm proud that I am part of this project.
Try listing on kucoin, It should be cheap listing. Btw good desision to extend ico. May gonna bullish market.
Remember that you can share with the team your ideas by Signals dedicated bounty app. Just go to the official website of bounty app: https://bounty.signals.network
Signals aims to disrupt the cryptotrading industry by lowering the barrier to creating algorithmic trading models, even for users without any programming skills. Visit website and try alpha version.
https://signals.network
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Try listing on kucoin, It should be cheap listing. Btw good desision to extend ico. May gonna bullish market.

Thank you for the support. We are in negotiations with Kucoin as well, we will see in the upcoming weeks.

Copypasted from our Telegram: We are close to make a deal with exchanges like HitBTC, Qryptos, and LiveCoin to be listed at the beginning of May, we are negotiating with many other top exchanges (OKEx, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bibox, and others) and we have already confirmation from multiple smaller exchanges (Coinexchange, Idex, Mercatox, TokenStore).

Join 19k+ community: https://t.me/signals_network
Pages:
Jump to: