Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 36. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
My oppinion that Signals good project but it just comes out on bad market situation. If it had ICO in december-january it would already reached hard cap.

I thought the same but about 2 months ago. But team wanted to share with community alpha version of the marketplace, that's why we are here right now.
Activity: 588
EVOS
Token sale extended

We are extending the SGN Token sale until the end of the month. Read full statement on our blog: https://blog.signals.network/token-sale-extended-to-april-30-2b0d7acca67c

Me personally the idea of ​​an extension of the sale until the end of the month very much. Because together with the extension of sales, as prolonged action for the dissemination of advertising. And in this market as it is now it is important. As this will help to attract more supporters to his side.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
My oppinion that Signals good project but it just comes out on bad market situation. If it had ICO in december-january it would already reached hard cap.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I think the idea is very interesting, but will this project be only specific to cryptocurrency or will it be for other markets like binary options and forex? thank you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
when the development of the project began it was interesting. it was interesting to participate in the bounty and so on. but when equated eth to 1000. I personally felt hurt. because I'll get the bounty of the campaign as well as I took part six months. and someone gets x2 just by buying tokens
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
from which country this project come from? any company behind your project or support this project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Moving Average Strategy

Try the "Moving Average" strategy based on MA Indicator and much more at our alpha of the Marketplace: http://app.signals.network/ Over 20k people already joined!

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hasnt this project been around for like a year now?
Im glad to see its still around, but what progress has been made?
Are the signals actually worthwhile yet?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Marketplace of data science powered signals for trading cryptocurrencies.
https://signals.network
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Overall Signals project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
Activity: 910
the SIGNALS set 1 ETH = 1000 $ in this market in terms that is a very big opportunity..
Activity: 275
universa
Cryptotraders will be able to buy indicators in the Indicators Marketplace and assemble their trading models in the Strategy Builder. This will establish a whole new dynamic in knowledge sharing between developers and crypto traders.
Activity: 616
Team decreased twitter bounty dramatically, they didnt count signature stakes, nobody will advitise it like this. They hardly will get anything extra with such policy.

As I said before, there is too many claims to review them in a short period of time. Look how many questions here are about bounty campaign that's because there is a big bunch of people actively participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Team decreased twitter bounty dramatically, they didnt count signature stakes, nobody will advitise it like this. They hardly will get anything extra with such policy.
You want the initial investment to be the same size of the bounty pool? I have not seen higher, and so precise, twitter reward. Maybe for other campaigns who hit Binance afterwards, but still.
Token sale extended

We are extending the SGN Token sale until the end of the month. Read full statement on our blog: https://blog.signals.network/token-sale-extended-to-april-30-2b0d7acca67c

We will get to your claims soon, sorry for delays. There has been significant raise in bounty users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
The token sale has been extended for one month. Is it possible to predict, will there be any other extensions or this time was the first and the last time?

Otherwise token sale can be extended for a quarter, a year, until hard cap is reached...
Now the market is in a very bad condition. Therefore, many projects are changing the date of sale of tokens. It's a bad situation, but we need more patience.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
As stated in their blog. This will be extended to reach, as well, the listing on exchanges which is happening in May, according to the source.

I hope it will not be extended X time to reach hard cap.
The only sad thing is, that the team announced about extension on the last day of token sale. They could have done in end or March, seeing that they are not reaching cap and investment flow has decreased. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
As stated in their blog. This will be extended to reach, as well, the listing on exchanges which is happening in May, according to the source.
Pages:
Jump to: