Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 38. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Sorry guys (I just can't go through whole this topic). Did anyone used Signals and got profit if yes on what strategy?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Overall this Signals project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I have a dual attitude to signals, more to the point of trading is the flow of money from one source to another, that is, if someone earns money, the other must spend or lose money, and the idea of ​​signals to earn everything at once can not be so, this is not possible
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Let's make use of machine intelligence for human profit, visit site, learn more about #SignalsNetwork.
https://signals.network/
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
The Signals team will set up transparent competition rules in the form of smart contracts and the results of all competitions will be evaluated using publicly available data like strategy statistics or users’ endorsement points.
Activity: 438
Merit: 0
we will surely participate on this.
Activity: 80
I feel like there are too many trading websites these days.

Competition is fine, but you need to bring something new to the table. I don't see this as having any kind of distinct advan
Activity: 304
I feel satisfied with the planning and development of this project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible. Wink
Activity: 80
project looks awesome A proof that those bounties really work.

This project looks interesting, so  I have joined to your Telegram channel. Too bad, there wasn't a bounty for that too.
Activity: 238
This is a very good project in our time for many traders working in the market of cryptocurrency. Signals provide great opportunities for successful trading of cryptocurrency on the exchange, this is provided by the ability to buy/sell indicators and strategies for trading.
Activity: 275
universa
Methodology consists of using statistics applied to historical data to find patterns and trends in the market. They are very important in combination with other methods. #SignalsNetwork
https://signals.network
Activity: 71
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
now signals token sale is growing more i can see there is investment increased, Signals Network Platform is a place where anybody can create fully customizable trading robots with no advanced technical knowledge required. that is a great opportunity for everyone who know trading or not they can make good profit with trades.
Even with the alpha version of Signals Marketplace the full potential of the whole project and idea behind it will be spotted after main token sale and further developments included to the platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
now signals token sale is growing more i can see there is investment increased, Signals Network Platform is a place where anybody can create fully customizable trading robots with no advanced technical knowledge required. that is a great opportunity for everyone who know trading or not they can make good profit with trades.
Activity: 54
This one is so special. Great project
Activity: 76
This one is so special . doing every proceedings exceptionally , not like other one . the future is so bright .
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
Activity: 45
Activity: 35
Looks very promising. Any discount for early birds?
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Nice project lets see its future.
Pages:
Jump to: