Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIGNATUM CLASSIC OFFICIAL LAUNCH !!! SKUNK HASH ALGO 1,000,000 BLOCKS POW - page 11. (Read 30926 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I hope that "shacker6868" doesn't mean "sigt hacker".  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
where win wallet?

BTW everyone, on slack the dev is saying they're not going to release anything compiled (just source).  So hallelujah to those of you who know how to compile from source, but the rest of us are going to be sorely disappointed at our significant disadvantage.

Edit: latest from dev is "we will think about it" when it comes to releasing compiles so please take that into account too, they might change their minds (but they still sounded very resistant)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What an amazing launch. You should be proud of your efforts so far...

You spelt "reliable" incorrectly.

You also spelt "increase" incorrectly.

You also spelt "release" incorrectly.

You also spelt "efficiency" incorrectly.

Are you also the same guy (Sweetgrass) who tried to launch Bonsai Coin (also based on the same algo)? -   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063736.40

LOL  Grin

Sometimes the credibility is lost just by misspelling of very simple words.
How can you trust someone if that simple task is not done properly?
Google is free by the way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This smells an awful lot like a scam. Considering the REAL Signatum is barely a month old. AND the large amount of spelling mistakes...Google translator does a better job. If your'e gonna try and scam people atleast get it right. Dont fall for it people!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Are you also the same guy (Sweetgrass) who tried to launch Bonsai Coin (also based on the same algo)? -   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063736.40

good catch. another signatum clone.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 24
Guys, sorry for the wrong typing! POW WILL START AT BLOCK 1000 and POS WILL START AT BLOCK 985,000!
So who will mine the first 1000 blocks? Just another foolish scam, not more.
1% premined - scam? lol, there are 5-10% premined coins, which are just fine! 1% is nothing man.

I'm a little skeptical of the hurried nature of this rollout (i.e. all the typos) and the fact that the same guy tried to launch a skunk clone a week ago but clearly had no idea what he was doing.  But that being said, I will agree that a 1% pre-mine is sort of becoming standard, and is unfortunately enough a relief to see compared to 30%-70% pre-mine scam attempts.

I do wish that a launch time would be given specifically.  Otherwise the dev team is giving itself the added advantage of most people missing the launch.
join the slack channel
devs are working atm to make everything go well. there will be specific date and no misleading about that. SIG will be mined for like 44 days more and then what? all miners will start mine this one.
Activity: 322
Guys, sorry for the wrong typing! POW WILL START AT BLOCK 1000 and POS WILL START AT BLOCK 985,000!
1% premined - scam? lol, there are 5-10% premined coins, which are just fine! 1% is nothing man.

I'm a little skeptical of the hurried nature of this rollout (i.e. all the typos) and the fact that the same guy tried to launch a skunk clone a week ago but clearly had no idea what he was doing.  But that being said, I will agree that a 1% pre-mine is sort of becoming standard, and is unfortunately enough a relief to see compared to 30%-70% pre-mine scam attempts.

I do wish that a launch time would be given specifically.  Otherwise the dev team is giving itself the added advantage of most people missing the launch.
Activity: 322

Looks like the same guy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
OMG OMG  you don't use google translator for this amazing ANN
omg omg you dont use google translator for this post
Activity: 25
OMG OMG  you don't use google translator for this amazing ANN
Activity: 235
Hi, im definitely ready to mine this I hope the pool will be released with wallet, it will be interesting what diff it will start at
Activity: 235

Activity: 5
Thats a mistake. POS will start at block 985 000 block, not POW.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Ah I see you created Signature classic. Well, why would the other Signatum need a fork, but I guess that question does not make sense anyway in crypto. In other words: I think this project does not make any sense at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
POW start at block 985 000 .  SCAMMMMM
Where did you saw that it is 985 000 block already?
Pages:
Jump to: