Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIGNATUM CLASSIC OFFICIAL LAUNCH !!! SKUNK HASH ALGO 1,000,000 BLOCKS POW - page 8. (Read 30926 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Guys can I get a vote here on if we should keep the pool opened. I did spend a lot of time like an idiot helping this scammer out of the goodness of my heart. No wallets just source was available. I compiled both linux and spent over 3 days trying to compile the windows wallet for all of you. I did get it compiled however it just crashes for no reason. I am contemplating throwing in the towel on our end here. I just need real honest opinions and we will all cut our loses.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Completely dickish move from these scammers.. Come up with something that has some value and not just scams you Chris Chirsties of the Bitcoin world
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
If launch is not fair and especially when it's intentionally limited like in this case then the coin will go nowhere.
You can mine and gamble, but in the end the chance is 99% that such coin will worth very little to nothing.
Just like most of the shitcoins that are announced here nowadays)
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
What the hack is this ANN thread. Newbie opening an ANN thread and then some guy quoting website screenshots Cheesy Cheesy
And some people still willing to spend their computing power on mining this coin

SCAM
I guess moderators have to deal with it

wtf are you talking about? IS this coin force you to spend your money/coins ? Is blockchain doesnt work?

For both, the answer is - no. If you cant compite the qt wallet it's you problem, stop cry and learn.
As for me - I dont care about design things. Yes, the dev could prepare his own ANN match more better, he was hurry in my opinion. And it is not a copy pastes as far as i see.
Mine it anyway. If it will not go to exhange - dev will get nothing from it. If it is - i'll be in big profit. So, again, where is a scam ?

Only cry and FUD, sick of it.
Activity: 11

That was solo mining with 3 of my rigs, combined around 400mh ... was mined while I was sleeping, I enjoy mining new things -- who knows where it goes.  My rigs are already at break even so I don't mind to 'waste' my computing power on random new coins.  Plenty of time they go nowhere, some times they actually do.  It's a gamble, but being first in line and not scared is step #1.   If someone is mining to pay their bills, then this is probably not the best tactic. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
What the hack is this ANN thread. Newbie opening an ANN thread and then some guy quoting website screenshots Cheesy Cheesy
And some people still willing to spend their computing power on mining this coin

SCAM
I guess moderators have to deal with it
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
If anyone needs additional help, join the slack -- I provided more details and also a commented configuration file.  I'll be glad to help someone, realized I did come off as a bit salty/dickish -- but these directions are universally applicable to almost every altcoin that uses litecoin/bitcoin core based wallet.  Probably 75% of all altcoins do -- if you learn these things you'll go very far. 
This took five minutes to compile daemon & QT wallet.  I mean come on seriously?  If you guys want to mine cutting edge new things, learn how to look at a README.  I have not one single error, nothing is broken.

QT wallet running from the comfort of my Windows desktop, using simple SSH X11 forwarding and Xming as display server

http://imgur.com/a/SxQE7

Easy directions, bone stock ubuntu 16.04 box

https://pastebin.com/XpKxm8dj
Activity: 616
I hope there will be a moderator to delete all these posts, I really don't understand why people like to spend their time in this manner.
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
it look like scam.....
nothing information
just a copy paste from sigt  Tongue
Activity: 23
What exchange can i get Signatum classic on?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I am wondering how many newbie account belongs to this coin dev? Why don't answer question by using dev bitcointalk account?
Activity: 178
Merit: 111
Why is the Block Reward only 30 SIGC? For SIGT it was 2500 from the beginning.

you'd better ask, when the windows wallet will be avail?  Undecided
Activity: 463
Why is the Block Reward only 30 SIGC? For SIGT it was 2500 from the beginning.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking good. Dif still low. This could have bright future, as we now know that FBI is looking for one of  SIGT devs, who is known as BURST coin  scammer...

he is not dev,he called himself leader =)) leader of FUD scam and dump
Activity: 137
Looking good. Dif still low. This could have bright future, as we now know that FBI is looking for one of  SIGT devs, who is known as BURST coin  scammer...
Pages:
Jump to: