Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIGNATUM CLASSIC OFFICIAL LAUNCH !!! SKUNK HASH ALGO 1,000,000 BLOCKS POW - page 7. (Read 30926 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Signatum-Classic currently on vote listing on c-cex.com !!!

Thought you abandoned the project? Or was it just to dump the pre mine ? Everything about you screams Russian scammer. Broken English from Australia bad ann quick to get exchange listed and moment i state I'm closing pool you put up a Russian pool and now c-cex? Prove to us all otherwise and make up for it and I will gladly endorse it otherwise you're just a scam artist as the rest.
And you are not deceived, you yourself made a hasty conclusion
The pool was created 2 weeks ago and in development, as you closed your pool. We provided a new pool, so that people could get a coin
Activity: 659
Merit: 501

Thought you abandoned the project? Or was it just to dump the pre mine ? Everything about you screams Russian scammer. Broken English from Australia bad ann quick to get exchange listed and moment i state I'm closing pool you put up a Russian pool and now c-cex? Prove to us all otherwise and make up for it and I will gladly endorse it otherwise you're just a scam artist as the rest.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
and reward 30 sign per block! WTF???
How many coins exits all supply??

it's only 3 days old and current supply is

OK, how many coins are there then? Infinity?

i think 300mil 30X 1,000,000

OK, how many coins are there then? Infinity?

Apparently people are requesting to leave it up so I will honor their request for now. Happy mining.

https://pool.minertopia.org
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Dev abandoned project after too much pressure for a proper release. We have removed SIGC from the pool and cut our loses. SIGT is online though so come mine with us.  Angry
Activity: 151
Ok ill probably follow this to see where it leads , thank you for compiling the windows wallet for everyone : )
Looks like z0rf has beat me to it and should have a windows wallet for the community. Don't know where the DEV is but it was a personal challenge to fix his incompetence.
I love all the pool startups. Everyone trying to monopolize thinking they are going to get rich. Heh far from it.
Activity: 80
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

SIGNATUM CLASSIC -0,5% fee

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -0.5% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee
SHILLING -0.5% fee
RUPAYA - 0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
Guys can I get a vote here on if we should keep the pool opened. I did spend a lot of time like an idiot helping this scammer out of the goodness of my heart. No wallets just source was available. I compiled both linux and spent over 3 days trying to compile the windows wallet for all of you. I did get it compiled however it just crashes for no reason. I am contemplating throwing in the towel on our end here. I just need real honest opinions and we will all cut our loses.

Without any sign from dev, any clear roadmap, any direct support to miners and so on, to be honest this is the reason I'm still mining SIGT (the original), that is payng me for the watts I burn.
SIGC up to now only looks like a confused/confusing copy/paste.

This is my 2 cents.

Ready to point my (little) rig to SIGC if it wakes up, but currently it still smells like a scam.
Of course, I may be wrong, but I don't see any positive signal here.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
Guys can I get a vote here on if we should keep the pool opened. I did spend a lot of time like an idiot helping this scammer out of the goodness of my heart. No wallets just source was available. I compiled both linux and spent over 3 days trying to compile the windows wallet for all of you. I did get it compiled however it just crashes for no reason. I am contemplating throwing in the towel on our end here. I just need real honest opinions and we will all cut our loses.

Lets not ruined the original Signatum

This should not be started at the first place as it seems as ill intention to begin with.

Then why should any supporting it?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What say developer? this coin will be on exchange or we can go to other coin?
Pages:
Jump to: