Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIGNATUM CLASSIC OFFICIAL LAUNCH !!! SKUNK HASH ALGO 1,000,000 BLOCKS POW - page 2. (Read 30926 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
los dev estan pendiente es de los airdrop
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I think dev should revive this project, since SIGT POW has ended now.
This coin has a chance Wink
Activity: 58
people wanting this project to return and dev dead ...
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
Is this coin active or abandoned ?
This coin abandoned.
But you can vote on TRADESATOSHI for listing. Who knows Grin
Activity: 183
Cryptobiosis
Activity: 143
Activity: 442
Is this coin active or abandoned ?
Activity: 152
Good afternoon, with 405 votes in TRADESATOSHI for SIGNATUMCLASSIC, let us continue to support this new currency

Id          Symbol        Amount      Fee     TransferType   Sender   Receiver   Timestamp
1427798   DOGE   405.00000000   0.00000000   User          jovannyd     Vote   9/29/2017 8:49 PM
Activity: 99
where find ip node address

wallet does not connect and sync
Activity: 12
I feel like Dev maybe abandoned this project because it backfired on him. There was a pre mine but I think since the chain was screwed at the beginning when we launched this on our pool they had to do something to the chain and forfeited their premine. It would be cool if someone could move this project forward. I run minertopia but I don't think I could handle managing another coin.

Sucks to hear the dev left, I think this coin has potential because the original Signatum was a mine early, pump and dump thing without any proper development. SIGC needs to utilize skunkhash, which is a great algo, in its favor to grab great mining support and develop on top of the initial proposal of the coin.

The OP is incompetent, even if they were here it wouldn't matter. Signatum has no proper development? It's got a great web wallet, alpha marketplace, and who knows what else in the future, and NO premine.

The "dev" of SIGC couldn't even compile the Windows wallet themselves.
my wallet does not connect me and before
ADDnode Huh
Activity: 54
I feel like Dev maybe abandoned this project because it backfired on him. There was a pre mine but I think since the chain was screwed at the beginning when we launched this on our pool they had to do something to the chain and forfeited their premine. It would be cool if someone could move this project forward. I run minertopia but I don't think I could handle managing another coin.

Sucks to hear the dev left, I think this coin has potential because the original Signatum was a mine early, pump and dump thing without any proper development. SIGC needs to utilize skunkhash, which is a great algo, in its favor to grab great mining support and develop on top of the initial proposal of the coin.
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
we need some news

Activity: 193
Activity: 54
Waiting for updates on development!
Activity: 149
Pages:
Jump to: