Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 107. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
PSA WARNING!

Be advised that this coin project has been exposed

as nothing more than the usual pump-and-dump clone-coin

scam, with fake trading volume on YoBit and frequent

forum posts containing false claims about commercial interest

in it, even though it lacks any useful tech or innovation.

Avoid at all costs.

Scam accusation thread with details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198496.new#new

We are all advised. Now quit fudding. People has right to take their own decisions. What you are trying is to manipulate this thread with evil intention. You should be ashamed.

Carry on Signatum. We have been with you in good and bad days. We will stay with you no matter what fudders are fudding.

Signatum will prosper and fudders will remorse.

Cheers.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
what a pity, it is a confirmed scam project, don't buy this, althought they have no ICO, they are still liars.
I got bored of seeing these posts every day. ffs come up with points that support your claim.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
what a pity, it is a confirmed scam project, don't buy this, althought they have no ICO, they are still liars.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Trolls here aren't very bright.

Name:  coreshift
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  September 04, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
Last Active:  Today at 08:14:54 AM

LOL Typical. You can't refute anything I say so you have to try and marginalize me. Are you a liberal by any chance? Wink

Awweee you poor little baby, you dont like it when people respond to your ignorance the same as you like to do?

Did you actually intend for that to be addressed to me? Okay.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

They Blend in well
[/quote]
Name:  FredFlintstone2
Activity: 3
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  Today at 06:04:23 AM
Last Active:  Today at 08:14:20 AM

Do i need to say more?
[/quote]

Fred has his very own account,

and I am been gentle and using small words for this community.
[/quote] because the name fredflintstone2 doesn't sound troll at all  Roll Eyes
Activity: 161

LOL Typical. You can't refute anything I say so you have to try and marginalize me. Are you a liberal by any chance? Wink

Awweee you poor little baby, you dont like it when people respond to your ignorance the same as you like to do?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
[/quote]

They Blend in well
[/quote]

Do i need to say more?
[/quote]

Fred has his very own account,

and I am been gentle and using small words for this community.
Activity: 161
Ignore button about the only useful thing I see around this forum, especially with so many jackasses that cant mind their own business.
Activity: 280

Activity: 98

i try to ingore you,but sometimes you need to get reply,maybe you post all your accounts here? By yourself? and tell us why you need 3 or more of them? and all here?

They Blend in well

Do i need to say more?
Signatum, no matter which side is right or wrong. The 'drama' will keep a lot of newbies like me stay out from this coin.

this coin saw a lot of drama,so this part of drama for me,now,is just another part of drama,if i were worry in begin,now,i really dont,i know where price can be dropped by that drama and just set buy order =)

the one who think that is helping,dont understand that he is now just a tool,part in this drama,helping to someone and me also(why no?) to make money on price.

Activity: 125
Signatum, no matter which side is right or wrong. The 'drama' will keep a lot of newbies like me stay out from this coin.

They Blend in well
You believe that users should have to check the status of Cryptopia's wallets before sending a deposit there? Each and every time? Ridiculous.

Yes - that applies to every exchange. Don't send crypto to wallets that are in maintenance - it is common sense.

That's nonesense.

Mining to exchange is bad idea even if wallet is not in maintenance,I send signatum to Nova,wallet info were ok,but I didnt get my signatum,in few hours Nova support told me that wallet is broken,took 3 days for me to receive coins,so shit happens even if you dont mine,but with mining,some exchanges like Yobit,change adress of your wallet randomly sometimes,so always check,andbetter do not mine on exchange,because you can loose your coins.

Yes - they mined to exchange address - even though there is a clear warning not to do so - and they kept sending deposits to the wallet despite it being in maintenance and knowing there was wallet problems. They must be rocket scientists.
[/quote]

Not only that, Cryptopia have told them all that they will process the deposits as soon as they can cause they manually have to fix all this shit up that the minors and wallet dev created, they're allowing everyone to withdraw, and yet Cryptopia are the asshats in all this?  Pathetic.  All because they don't tell the idiots that kept depositing after the wallet is broken exactly when they'll get their precious SiGT so they can go flick it off somewhere else?  They should be grateful Cryptopia are still fixing all the mess that the miners and the wallet dev created instead of being abusive.
[/quote]

You believe that users should have to check the status of Cryptopia's wallets before sending a deposit there? Each and every time? Ridiculous.
[/quote]

If I send money to somewhere I usually double check.
And sending mined coins to exchange is bad idea ever anyway.

[/quote]

LOL So you only send unmined coins to exchanges?
[/quote]

So you didn't enter a wallet address when you set up your user in the Mining Pool, just magically set it the the exchange address,

You must show us that trick,

or did you just follow the Youtube video,

Yes - that applies to every exchange. Don't send crypto to wallets that are in maintenance - it is common sense.

That's nonsense.

EDIT: Somehow posted before finishing.

Transactions are registered with the blockchain using the addresses in the transaction. A wallet then syncs with the blockchain and recognizes any transactions on the addresses it keeps track of. Nothing is sent directly to any wallet. It's all done on the blockchain.

EDIT2: In case that wasn't obvious, just consider the fact you can completely delete your local wallet and all the data it keeps locally, but still recover access to your assets from the blockchain if you have the private keys for your addresses.

Jump to: