Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 103. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
From yesterday Discord brief voice chat http://signatum.news/global/voice-meeting-masternodes-price.html
Q. Have you been thinking on a price for masternodes?
A. No, i haven't, yet(...) -somebody says on the chat that 3.000 is fair price- (...)If you have 3.000 then you'll say 3.000 is fair. If Kasper has 5.000 he'll say 5.000, if Bruno has 10.000 he'll say 10.000. We can't just decide it based on that. We have to keep it really simply and fair and it has to be based on community consense.

Q. Is there any official plan to get Signatum to a new exchange?
A. Yes. PROXIMUS is really active. He's been writing to others exchanges. So yes, we are trying. Is not that we are sitting idle.

Q. Many people are wondering about the roadmap. The main question they have is if will it be updated with detailed info about every Signatum project?
A. Yes. We gotta finish our roadmap version 1 and move on with roadmap version 2. We'll try to make all happen in less than a month, maybe a month and a half.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
anyone else have trouble seeing there deposits show up on yobit?

I did some small mining from suprnova, a few withdrawals did work. now they are no where to be found but they show up on the explorer

I am having issues withdrawing, and it's because Yobit wallet is delayed:

Wallet status: Delayed (91611 blocks)

We are currently at 91759 at the time if this post.  I'm sure your deposits are suffering for the same reason.

Sounds like POP Corn time.

All Yobit wallet is delayed at the moment. Yobit support is working on it.
https://imgur.com/a/6t5Lp
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What happened with sigt coin supply on coinmarketcap? it shows less than 100M coins?

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

mining is not finished yet.

There should be 110M+ coins in circulation? at least thats the number it showed this morning...correct me if I am wrong
That's because the block explorer they use is being migrated. Should be back to normal soon.

Is this still going on? http://explorer.signatum.download is showing an incomplete transaction history now.
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
Was updated my Signatum Widget for Android. Because of Cryptopia exchange is closed - exchange rate now takes from YoBit. Here is a example screenshot:

Activity: 5

I did some small mining from suprnova, a few withdrawals did work. now they are no where to be found but they show up on the explorer

We are currently at 91759 at the time if this post.  I'm sure your deposits are suffering for the same reason.

Sounds like POP Corn time.
Activity: 6

We are currently at 91759 at the time if this post.  I'm sure your deposits are suffering for the same reason.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I'm not selling, if anyone wants to sell their sigt, get with me. Ignore the Troll rating system thats been abused by the Legendary jackasses around here, you can simply read it and know they are purely here to Troll boards and negative rate any they disagree with or dont like.
Activity: 3
You can pick up cheap SIGT at yobit exchange now, it just went under 1k satoshi!  Get them while they last at that price!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What happened with sigt coin supply on coinmarketcap? it shows less than 100M coins?

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

I was going by what this tweet said.

https://twitter.com/CryptovoreCOM/status/911138661185593345
Activity: 15
is everyone noticing better synch and database read/write performance with the latest wallet update which is the leveldb update?

yes. i can confirm it.
Yeah that's what people and cryptopia have been saying, that the leveldb version was out of date and causing performance scaling issues when many transactions are in the wallet.  Great to see it improve in that way.  The first update in 2 months looks good!
Activity: 135
is everyone noticing better synch and database read/write performance with the latest wallet update which is the leveldb update?
yes..it works great now
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

There should be 110M+ coins in circulation? at least thats the number it showed this morning...correct me if I am wrong
That's because the block explorer they use is being migrated. Should be back to normal soon.

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

Activity: 280

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

Activity: 16
Good grief. I'm mining sigt and hoping for the best as far as the outcome for this coin. I don't have anything invested outside of a couple $100 bills worth of power....so for me it's worth the gamble. But I have to say....this thread has just turned to shit. I don't care wether or not this person thinks it's a scam coin or not. It's just pure babbling bullshit for pages. Almost 0 useful/helpful/intelligent posts for a good while. This person says scam, 4 more call him a jackass. Jackass returns with another scam post....wash rinse repeat. All this is doing is proving the point that the majority of people in this "community" act on a third grade level. You won't get the asshats to stop with the scam coin posts, and maybe they are right...maybe not. Either way, if they don't have anyone engaging in their bullshit posts...they will eventually stop. You guys are feeding the trolls. It's super simple, and I'm probably the biggest noob here. If you beleive in the coin, invest in it. If you don't, then fuck off out of here. And please for the love of God.....lets all stop with the back and forth bullshit posts.
Wow  Huh  Undecided
Activity: 59
F.U.C.K. cryptoevshit...

here is thread of signatum crypto

Now we need Signatum DEV say something...

THANKS

We work in our time. Honestly, not bothered about any negative comment here. No one is forcing anyone or creating a hype to spend a penny. Its all an individual decision. What we can do however is to make sure the roadmap is achieved and Signatum gets real life usage. We will continue and try to innovate and update. We also request all community members to keep it clean and civil.
Jump to: