Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 110. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i've been watching the thread and saw the issue about cryptopia and wallets.

I was able to xfer out of cryptopia to my wallet but my wallet (on windows) isn't synching at all.

I left it running for the past ~50 hours and it simply doesn't want to sync at all. I added some nodes to the conf and as of now, the wallet states that i have 16 active connections.

Any suggestion(s) to fix this issue? i would like to see my deposit from cryptopia hit my wallet to be sure i have them.

thanks

If you have connections then you are syncing. It can take a very long time if you haven't synced in a while.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

I was able to xfer out of cryptopia to my wallet but my wallet (on windows) isn't synching at all.

I left it running for the past ~50 hours and it simply doesn't want to sync at all. I added some nodes to the conf and as of now, the wallet states that i have 16 active connections.

Any suggestion(s) to fix this issue? i would like to see my deposit from cryptopia hit my wallet to be sure i have them.

thanks

wallet has been syncing perfectly fine, i believe this issue is directly related to cryptopia an only cryptopia transfers, ive easily moved thousands of coins from yobit, and from my mining pool to my wallet.
(fyi: just moved over 1200 coins from yobit and 100 coins from my pool just 20 minutes ago)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

thanks
Activity: 16
So forgive me for my stupidity....but for windows wallet, when would you need the password? I don't recall ever making a password. And only option I see is to change passphrase which I also don't remember ever making or seeing. Is this only if you encrypt the wallet or what?
I think he meant passphrase, and yes, passphare is required when your wallet is encrypted.
So should I already have a passphrase? Or if I click to encrypt the wallet, it would then supply me with a passphrase?

If you already have coins in the wallet I recommend you backup this directory before doing anything. Just in case there's a bug or something.

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Signatum

EDIT: If you do get access to the wallet again backup your private keys:

Go to Help/Debug Window/Console and type: "dumpprivkey
" for each of your Signatum addresses. Copy the results and save in a secure place.

Did you upgrade to the newest qt wallet? Is that when the problem started? If so, try downgrading.

I'm not the one having issues. But thanks a lot for the reply. I was just inquiring about the passphrase and password for the Windows wallet because I don't have either of those that I can recall. I do have coin in wallet, but don't have it encrypted currently. I'd like to encrypt it, but I'm a noob and don't want to get locked out of my coins if I'm already suppose to know some password or passphrase
Activity: 84
So forgive me for my stupidity....but for windows wallet, when would you need the password? I don't recall ever making a password. And only option I see is to change passphrase which I also don't remember ever making or seeing. Is this only if you encrypt the wallet or what?
I think he meant passphrase, and yes, passphare is required when your wallet is encrypted.
So should I already have a passphrase? Or if I click to encrypt the wallet, it would then supply me with a passphrase?

If you already have coins in the wallet I recommend you backup this directory before doing anything. Just in case there's a bug or something.

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Signatum

EDIT: If you do get access to the wallet again backup your private keys:

Go to Help/Debug Window/Console and type: "dumpprivkey
" for each of your Signatum addresses. Copy the results and save in a secure place.

Did you upgrade to the newest qt wallet? Is that when the problem started? If so, try downgrading.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
i'm very impress by your communication. I see your project many times in many media's.

and the project looks really good. For me one of the rare promising in september.

I hope you have the success. Be good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 98
Nova Exchange wallet is out of maintance, maybe they should give craptopia some hints

yes,I confirm ,Nova wallet works,got my coins.
Hallo!
I forget my password from Windows wallet.
How can I reset it?
You can't. For any QT wallet (and even any wallet afaik) there is no option to reset password, to have to write it down and keep it in a safe place.
Activity: 67
Hallo!
I forget my password from Windows wallet.
How can I reset it?
Activity: 29
sooo, where are you crypotdevil? hes been so quiet since I outed his ponzi scheme

Don't think he was expecting the strong response from the community, usually when they do it the newbies start dumping left right and center. If anything his FUD attempt actually increased the price, I suppose when he saw this he gave up.

in case anyone wants to call or send him a letter, well here you go.. LOL This bulgarian messed with the wrong person

Cryptodevils

Name: Alexander Marlenko
Street: Hibtuki 65-2
City: Himuru
State: Hamahichi
Postal Code: 9868
Phone: +359.22656653
Email: [email protected]

web wallet does not work....
web wallet is closed for new registration atm in order to update to beta2
If you already have an account with positive balance on web wallet and can't login, contact a dev on discord
Activity: 28
web wallet does not work....
Activity: 142
so much fud today Smiley
I think it's a good sign
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Cant wait for staking Cheesy
Activity: 29
sooo, where are you crypotdevil? hes been so quiet since I outed his ponzi scheme
Activity: 54
Its beer 30.
Activity: 210
I heard about Signatum would form an alliance with AltCom coin. This rise me some interest to mine SGNT now. I hope both AltCom and SIGT will go high in future. Smiley
Jump to: