Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 123. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just got an email showing the latest SIGT team twitter post.  It states "Signatum wallets for various ARM devices released" and a link to the signatumd/releases repo on github.

So the Android SIGT wallet is imminent?  I keep having second thoughts on getting back into this coin, then I point my miners towards it and buy up SIGT with my other cryptocoins...  It's the most interesting coin around at the moment...

BUT....

why

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I just got an email showing the latest SIGT team twitter post.  It states "Signatum wallets for various ARM devices released" and a link to the signatumd/releases repo on github.

So the Android SIGT wallet is imminent?  I keep having second thoughts on getting back into this coin, then I point my miners towards it and buy up SIGT with my other cryptocoins...  It's the most interesting coin around at the moment...
Activity: 16
I'm new to cryptos so forgive me if I'm a bit stupid on the subject.....
Can someone explain what makes sigt stand out above all other coins. Don't get me wrong, I have been mining it and have a small amount banked up....but I just don't really see what sets this coin apart from the rest.
-I mean, the most I hear about is the new algo...means nothing in 10 days.
-The next thing I hear about is the marketplace where you can buy items using sigt....decent idea, but not really anything to write home about (at least not in its current stage). I mean we are talking about a handful of items being sold. I don't see that being something that holds this coin up after POS.
-Thirdly I hear about the community... Which honestly doesn't seem super strong IMO. Granted this is the opinion of a noob so I'll let this one slide. But I read/see a lot of middle school yard bs talk and it appears the community is predominately "noob" users.
-Lastly I hear about how much activity this coin is seeing. Like 400 pages in 2 months. Well, if you were to sift through all the bullshit posts (much like this one),and all the middle school yard bs I mention previously.....there may be 1/3 of those 400 pages with actual quality posts.

So again...I ask, what is the support beam that's going to hold sigt up after POW stops, because as far as I can tell....the "community" seems to be a predominantly miners who will soon be gone, and noobs hoping for a get rich scheme. I'm not a FUDer as I keep seeing people say on here. I'm not bashing, as I've already said I'm mining still currently and haven't sold 1 single sigt.....I'm just curious what the more experienced users have to say.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone have a pending deposit from last 2 weeks to show up on cryptopia.co.nz?

I did one last night and still havent received it in Cyrptopia.
1000 SIGT Sad

I have another 186 to send wonder if I sohuld just wait to convert them to BTC.

What is everyone doing to convert theirs? Or you holding yours.

What? You deposited SIGT to a Cryptopia address last night? You do know they are delisting SIGT, right?
Activity: 210
Well, look at this - two small pumps.
I think on 90-110k we will see another pump, big.

Yobit volume -  31.17 BTC. Good, very good.

I WITHDREW FROM CRYPT

ALL IS NOT LOST

50,000SIGT

HOLDING FOR LAMBOS
Activity: 311
Well, look at this - two small pumps.
I think on 90-110k we will see another pump, big.

Yobit volume -  31.17 BTC. Good, very good.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Just read the news about the discord interview , so we will have masternodes ?

Really nice! I wonder how many you need to have per mn.

where did you read the MN news?... signatum website still says

Once the available 100,000 PoW blocks have been mined, Signatum will transition into a full PoS coin. Users staking coins through their local wallet will receive a fixed 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins staked in the wallet.

http://signatum.news/
Activity: 611
Merit: 500

I do all my deposit's from mining on supernova pool where sent to cryptopia.co and are confirmed but I still have a zero balance .I have now download the wallet and all coins are now being sent to my wallet on my pc
Activity: 57

I sent mine to my wallet to hold some and to send some to Yobit
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Look at the farms that are mining signatum at this very moment at suprnova pool:
Could this possible be asics miners? Or huge nvidia/amd farms?

Rank    Donor    User Name             KH/s         SIGT/Day
1                HighFly87          191,158,860        264,256.705
2                cheryllo          120,625,411        166,751.746

One thing is certain. This coin still caught attention from big guys....

That explain why mu deposit coin rate has drastically dropped in the past day !!

your coin deposit dropped because everyone started mining sigt. those big hash rates are most likely hired from nicehash. it is extremely difficult to build an asic or fpga for skunk. Building asics takes a lot of investment and time and would be extremely stupid to build one or even try for a 2month-farm coin
Activity: 83
Deposits are not enabled yet,

Please see our news page for an in depth post on Signatum (SIGT) -https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

The SIGT network seem to be having issues with the volume now also, block explorers are down intermittently and the main site has also crashed. We have invested 3 developers and sharded the SIGT wallet across 8 servers in order to get it up and running. There are still periodic withdrawal issues however we are working hard to keep the wallet up.

To help you get a faster resolution:

1) DO NOT make any deposits of SIGT to your Cryptopia address. Pending deposits will be processed as soon as we can.
2) If you have made a withdrawal please allow up to 72 hours for it to propogate through the network before logging another ticket.
3) Markets will remain closed so please cancel any open orders, you can only withdraw you cannot trade; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Trades
4) During the sharding process we had to move some funds from our wallet into one of the other 7 wallets so your balance on the Block Explorer for you address may be incorrect. Please check your user balances page for an accurate balance. You will be able to withdraw your balance as normal when the wallet is working.

We will not complete the delist process until users have had a fair opportunity to withdraw.

Last but not least please, please, refrain from logging multiple tickets as this is putting unnecessary strain on our support team(s). We love talking with you guys, gals and they's but it does make it more difficult to get your issues resolved when we are flooded with tickets ;-)

Thanks,
Cryptopia Support
Activity: 44
Look at the farms that are mining signatum at this very moment at suprnova pool:
Could this possible be asics miners? Or huge nvidia/amd farms?

Rank    Donor    User Name             KH/s         SIGT/Day
1                HighFly87          191,158,860        264,256.705
2                cheryllo          120,625,411        166,751.746

One thing is certain. This coin still caught attention from big guys....

That explain why mu deposit coin rate has drastically dropped in the past day !!
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
So i just got a reply from their support team and there is still hope!!!

Please see our news page for an in depth post on Signatum (SIGT) -https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

The SIGT network seem to be having issues with the volume now also, block explorers are down intermittently and the main site has also crashed. We have invested 3 developers and sharded the SIGT wallet across 8 servers in order to get it up and running. There are still periodic withdrawal issues however we are working hard to keep the wallet up.

To help you get a faster resolution:

1) DO NOT make any deposits of SIGT to your Cryptopia address. Pending deposits will be processed as soon as we can.
2) If you have made a withdrawal please allow up to 72 hours for it to propogate through the network before logging another ticket.
3) Markets will remain closed so please cancel any open orders, you can only withdraw you cannot trade; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Trades
4) During the sharding process we had to move some funds from our wallet into one of the other 7 wallets so your balance on the Block Explorer for you address may be incorrect. Please check your user balances page for an accurate balance. You will be able to withdraw your balance as normal when the wallet is working.

We will not complete the delist process until users have had a fair opportunity to withdraw.

Last but not least please, please, refrain from logging multiple tickets as this is putting unnecessary strain on our support team(s). We love talking with you guys, gals and they's but it does make it more difficult to get your issues resolved when we are flooded with tickets ;-)

Thanks,
Cryptopia Support
Activity: 434
Merit: 107

I did one last night and still havent received it in Cyrptopia.
1000 SIGT Sad

I have another 186 to send wonder if I sohuld just wait to convert them to BTC.

Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator

where did you read the MN news?... signatum website still says

Once the available 100,000 PoW blocks have been mined, Signatum will transition into a full PoS coin. Users staking coins through their local wallet will receive a fixed 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins staked in the wallet.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Activity: 298
yobit has crazy bots pumping and dumping sigt right now lol, funny watching the whole screen light up.
Bots or not, but the price rises, despite all scam and troubles.

scam an troubles?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
yobit has crazy bots pumping and dumping sigt right now lol, funny watching the whole screen light up.
Bots or not, but the price rises, despite all scam and troubles.
curious if anyone can shed some light on ccminer, im new to it.
im coming over from claymore, i would love to dual mine is anyone dual mining SIGT+2nd COIN.
thanks again!

To get better hashrate you may use the Palginmod miner, (https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/). It yields very good hash rate with intensity set to 25 (-i 25) in the .bat file.
I do not think it would be effective to dual mine SIGT with another coin. It is possible to mine some other coin at the same time with cpu though.

what hash can i expect from this miner? im currently pushing 20.5 mh/s on 1060s.

igofits, you are right! CCminer 2.2.1 seems to be even better. I have just tested and found that Palginmod miner can reach 25+ MH/s on 1070 (GPU power 70%, clock 1795 MHz, memory 6158 MHz, intensity 25). With same settings CCminer 2.2.1 is getting 27+ MH/s.
Last time I checked was CCminer 2.2 which had much lower hashrate than palginmod.
Cheers.

Smiley im happy for you, enjoy!
Jump to: