Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 125. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Community!

Can anyone walk me through buying SIGT on Yobit?

I already have BTC deposited on my account. I need to buy SIGT coin now.

Thanks!

Hey, if you have BTC on Yobit already then just place a BUY order in the SIGT/BTC market
Activity: 5
Community!

Can anyone walk me through buying SIGT on Yobit?

I already have BTC deposited on my account. I need to buy SIGT coin now.

Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Anyone have a pending deposit from last 2 weeks to show up on cryptopia.co.nz?
Yes I have several. The last I see arrived on 29/08. All later are not shown at cratopia.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Have two pending deposits from 2017-09-09 and cryptopia hasn't added the coins to my balance yet.
After sending a ticket they just answered with a standard copy and paste to be patient.

If it is just a small amount then MOVE ON. Consider it a loss

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Have two pending deposits from 2017-09-09 and cryptopia hasn't added the coins to my balance yet.
After sending a ticket they just answered with a standard copy and paste to be patient.
Activity: 118
In preparation for SIGT PoS phase, could you please clarify the following, since I haven't staked a coin yet.

- The wallet application needs to remain open and unlocked
- You don't need a static ip address
- The wallet will automatically stake all available coins
- In case of pc restart you need to manually unlock the wallet again or is there an automatic solution for unlocking (just for staking)?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Cryptonomous , Masternodes details are not available as of now . We got info about MNs for SIGT yesterday only ..

More details see here : http://signatum.news/interview/voice-meeting-on-discord-masternodes.html

Master Nodes would be nice if it take like 50000 SIGT to get one started.

Activity: 46
Does someone know what happened with this blocks?
88489   229982.23058030   Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:42:29 GMT
88489   730292.89166901   Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:42:29 GMT
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Activity: 46
Am i the only one that doesn't like masternode?Huh Its for whales. Have seen coins that needed 13 millions ...
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Have I missed the post where the devs replied to the issues that cryptopia brought up about the wallet?  Or are they just being silent?  I tried to find something about a reply but I don't see it.

Apparently Cryptopia messed up with their wallet and transactions. They blamed Signatum's wallet which is not likely to be the cause. Signatum's chain was then flooded with small taxes which is now resolved.
After all these turbulences Signatum is now heading towards PoS bigger, bolder and stronger.
Activity: 62
Cryptonomous , Masternodes details are not available as of now . We got info about MNs for SIGT yesterday only ..

More details see here : http://signatum.news/interview/voice-meeting-on-discord-masternodes.html

Those are not details :-D
Just free plans to unspecified future.

I hope that the unspecified future will not last for long.
Christmas time is coming in a short time.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Have I missed the post where the devs replied to the issues that cryptopia brought up about the wallet?  Or are they just being silent?  I tried to find something about a reply but I don't see it.

Wallet have started to work well half a day later in my case!
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Cryptopia delisted sia and now sigt too, what are they smoking  Shocked

They just smoked skunk hash  Grin
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Q. What about Masternodes?

A. We are definitely gonna go for that. We are planning on testing

Wow nice work dev

A. ... but we don't know when or how,
oh wait - unless we copypaste bitsend wallet.
Activity: 16
Cryptopia delisted sia and now sigt too, what are they smoking  Shocked
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Those are not details :-D
Just free plans to unspecified future.
Activity: 109
Q. What about Masternodes?

A. We are definitely gonna go for that. We are planning on testing

Wow nice work dev
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
How many quantity of this coin would I hold before I can build a node! Gone are those day miners will be looking forward to fair launch in order to mine shit outvof new coin. I love this coin because of mining!
Jump to: