Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 118. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
We have any news on the amount required for a masternode yet ?

Need to stack up the missing coins before we go mnmode.

Details for Masternodes are not available at the moment . Will update when the testing is over . Price is low . stack it up mate Smiley
Activity: 210
A lot of trolls and fud wishing to bring down the price to buy a signature is cheaper.

Do not give in to panic, the signature will be in the top 20 coins in the near future.

Careful now, you wouldn't want CryptoDevil to lower your trust rating. He thinks everyone who disagree's with him is a scammer or a bot.

On your point. I disagree, I dont think Signatum will be in top 20 anytime soon, but I'd be happy at $2. My F350 is getting worn out and I need a new truck. Its a 2012, but I have 230k miles.....lol....new truck would be great with no out of pocket cost...

When you look it that way, I'm voting for a 5$

daddy needs a new Suzuki Cheesy
Activity: 214
still no way to mine on 7970/7950 ?
Activity: 161
A lot of trolls and fud wishing to bring down the price to buy a signature is cheaper.

Do not give in to panic, the signature will be in the top 20 coins in the near future.

Careful now, you wouldn't want CryptoDevil to lower your trust rating. He thinks everyone who disagree's with him is a scammer or a bot.

On your point. I disagree, I dont think Signatum will be in top 20 anytime soon, but I'd be happy at $2. My F350 is getting worn out and I need a new truck. Its a 2012, but I have 230k miles.....lol....new truck would be great with no out of pocket cost...
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
We have any news on the amount required for a masternode yet ?

Need to stack up the missing coins before we go mnmode.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
cryptodevil you have not posted any facts to support your claim. You just repeat an accusation that there are loads of fake accounts posting positive stuff about the coin. Even if this were true, which I don't know if it is or isn't, how is this different to what you are doing and how on earth does that make the coin a scam?

I am posting objective facts, they are posting angry vitriol.

Okay, but what facts make this a scam? Saying there's nothing 'great' or 'different' about this coin doesn't make it a scam. VHS was inferior to BetaMax, yet we all used VHS. It's not always about what is objectively better. Give us a real reason to listen to you...

Ok, if you choose to ignore the entirety of the facts I already posted in reply to your request for facts I will have to assume you are trolling and are just another scammer account.

cryptodevil you have not posted any facts to support your claim. You just repeat an accusation that there are loads of fake accounts posting positive stuff about the coin. Even if this were true, which I don't know if it is or isn't, how is this different to what you are doing and how on earth does that make the coin a scam?

I am posting objective facts, they are posting angry vitriol.

Look at the OP:
-/ Your crypto identity /-
=========================
New Skunkhash Raptor Algo
=========================

The only two 'features' mentioned are something to do with "Your crypto identity", which isn't even a thing in the whitepaper and the 'New' algorithm, which concerns only the 100-day PoW mining period.

Why do you think a legit project would be hyping their coin on two elements which have no purpose whatsoever?

Because it is nothing more than a cynical grab for cash.

The 43BTC trading volume on YoBit for the past 24 hours is fake. For a coin to be getting those numbers through legitimate trading it requires that it be considered a valuable technology by serious investors, which this coin is clearly not as it does not have any valuable tech.

Which means that those 43BTC of trades are largely fake volume and that only occurs when the 'project' is trying to con people into thinking it is a valuable coin in order to get them to buy in so the scammers can offload their bags of shitcoins in exchange for the, actually valuable, btc.

Hence the practice of them posting about how Bitcoin is apparently just as much a shitcoin, along with, as you will see if you look through this thread, many posts advising users of the supposed wisdom of not selling their coins right now because [insert arbitrary reason or promise of 'moon' here].

I raised valid points, rebut them, don't ignore them.

still missing any facts about your claim signatum is scam.
i participate since beginning at telegram and discord group and can confirm there is real human on there no bot or something.
And you claim that 43BTC trading volume on yobit is fake, why? is not fake all poeple move they sigt from nova and cryptopia to yobit.
so whats is fake?

you can see it on history data on coinmarketcap and cryptocompare
Activity: 280
Friederich Nietzsche once said “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

This could not be a more accurate statement in this case, by constantly running round shouting "SCAM" at every new coin only causes losses to those invested, therefore creating a scam by proxy. telling people to get out your going to loose money, only looses them.... money.

If anyone wants to substantiate a claim that the coin is a scam then go ahead, substantiate it, saying "whitepaper is crap" "Asics resistance can not be proven" "fake volume" are not facts, they are opinions.

If you would like to be taken seriously then document findings with actual quantitative and qualitative research, present your findings supported in a document with facts and analysis, only then will anyone take you seriously.

Right now shouting "Scam" makes you no better than the naysayers with a placard in time square, and lets be honest who the fuck listens to those.  
Activity: 395
Merit: 250

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I raised valid points, rebut them, don't ignore them.

But I've already responded to the 'facts' you've mentioned. You have raised nothing that points to this being a scam. This coin had 24 trading volume in the high 70's back near the beginning of August, so 40 or so isn't exactly out of the ordinary. You're talking as if ASIC resistance contributes to it being a scam? How? The algorithm itself is what's ASIC resistant and the choice of algorithm has no impact on whether the coin is a scam or not. In fact this algo IMO is a great choice. It does make it better than many other coins because wile in PoS stage it makes it a great choice for GPU miners, so obviously appeals to miners. Then there's the marketplace, the upcoming exchange, web wallet. But I guess to you this means nothing and does not separate it from the rest. Sure, what ever. Why does it even matter if it is the same as other coins anyway? Bitcoin is technically inferior to many other coins but it's the coin that gets the spotlight so maintains its intrinsic value. So it is still a valuable, worth-while coin. But by your logic, it's not.

For it to be a scam, there clearly has to be a way for the creators to grab people's money in some unfair way. How are they doing this? You have yet to make a single valid point or argument.
Activity: 33
LOL, someone kicked me from discord. There is too many idiots  Shocked

The internet is full of them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
LOL, someone kicked me from discord. There is too many idiots  Shocked
Activity: 46
thank you for your wisdom, now take it and put it deep in your ass

Another one, post history ENTIRELY Signatum with a few mining ones at the beginning. Another scammer account.

Im also new to this forum and only have (i think) post in here. i'm mining since the beginning of sigt and sell some ... You think im a scammer Huh jerk

PS: sorry Legendary jerk
@cryptodevil - talk a chill pill man. Go toss the ball around a bit with your dog in the garden or have a cup of coffee with the wife and talk about life plans.
You have made your point and we as individuals will decide what we will continue to do with our own money. We all have our own reasons for doing what we do and the result (good or bad) will be our own problem to deal with.
Thank you for your concerns about what we choose to do and your objections have been duly noted.

LOL....not really, write them on toilet paper and then wipe my ass with them.......that's the respect he has earned.
Cheesy Cheesy
@cryptodevil - talk a chill pill man. Go toss the ball around a bit with your dog in the garden or have a cup of coffee with the wife and talk about life plans.
You have made your point and we as individuals will decide what we will continue to do with our own money. We all have our own reasons for doing what we do and the result (good or bad) will be our own problem to deal with.
Thank you for your concerns about what we choose to do and your objections have been duly noted.

LOL....not really, write them on toilet paper and then wipe my ass with them.......that's the respect he has earned.
Activity: 98
Seems like many people want to get cheap coins, well its rising now....

Yes, I like buying new coins that are cheap, get high number, much more opportunity..yes more risk, but still worth it. If only 3 out of 10 goes big, still worth it.

I got Nexus at 5 cents people said it was a shit coin LOL
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Legendary user? thanks for Your help .

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let's BUYYYYYYYY SIGT ! ..

Yes, I like buying new coins that are cheap, get high number, much more opportunity..yes more risk, but still worth it. If only 3 out of 10 goes big, still worth it.
Activity: 98
Jump to: