Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 226. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
whales dump price for buy low, all noobs sell and cry coming soon, after block halving price go to x5-x10 ...awesome no ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
-___- what happened to the price Huh
Activity: 280
17 BTC volume of SIGT from ATH of 800

From Previous number 1 to number 12 now

Price is Falling

What is happening to SIGT?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Web wallet coming soon...

Looks great and a very useful addition. Price and volume is steadily decreasing but at a very slow rate. I think another pump is more than possible!

Man i wsht that balance was at my wallet. 😁😁😁
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi everybody Newb to the forums here!

Hard to go through all those pages and find the info I'm after so thought I'd join and post...........TIA for anyone who answers  Smiley

Have an RX 480 4GB and just wondering what sort of speeds I should be getting?

Using SG-Miner 5.3.3

Getting 18.09 Mh/s average. >1% Rejected. 0 Hardware errors.

Running stock speeds on the GPU roughly 1300mhz core.

Memory doesn't seem to make any difference for mining this coin? Unlike Eth.

(Tightened timings for 2000mhz+ memory speeds, when I use these on eth/dual mining all good. SG-Miner sigt makes machine have massive crashes with these same settings lol)

Using 22 intensity in bat file. (Any higher results in issues)

Any advice on bios tweaking or alternate miners is very welcome! (Have modified bios before for eth mining etc so not a problem)

Have seen a few people stating higher speeds than I am currently getting. (Have cpu going at 100% on another task at all times if that makes a difference.....which from what I can tell doesn't)

Cheers.

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
I'm tried to place my item on market, but at the end always got a error - or smthg internal or image is too large, but it's a reaaly small one just 600kb .png image.
anyone have a problems like this ?
Activity: 7
Marketplace has just been updated to beta v1.1 now with escrow!

Changelog
- Added escrow
- Added reCAPTCHA
- Added message Notifications
- Added current price in USD when buying
- Changed confirmation waiting time from 10 minutes to 30 minutes
- Improved handling of errors
- Minor bug fixes & improvements

It would actually be nice to see an implementation that let's you post items for sale, not see the dreaded 524 error.

Completed should probably be removed from the roadmap for now.

I am significantly SIGTvested in this project so I would like to see it succeed. There are merely recommendations to keep the crowd interested.
Activity: 184
Web wallet coming soon...

Looks great and a very useful addition. Price and volume is steadily decreasing but at a very slow rate. I think another pump is more than possible!
Activity: 472
lux8.net
at the moment private coins are very good, because not much people using crypto in the real world, but a lot of people in darknet uses and will use for sure.
sigt will be great one after POS, because miners will not dump.
Activity: 16
Hey guys! I'm a noob here. I keep seeing everyone is having issues with pool.mn website. Any clue how to go about informing them that their site sucks? Because if I wanted to stop mining sigt and cash out, I'd need to get into my account. Not that I do, just sayin. May want to at the halving.
Merit: 101
What is the guarantee that buying in a store I don't get the package and I will lose money? Who will give me the assurance of a return on my coins if I don't get the product?
By escrow :
Funds are locked until you receive the product and release the coins. The seller see the coins are locked, so he is safe too.
If you don't get the product, the seller will be contacted and asked to provide proof of shipment (tracking number, etc..), if there is not, then you'll get a refund.
If you don't release the coins, the seller can also send proofs of shipment and ask for the payment to be forced.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
How can I run osx wallet?
Activity: 400
What is the guarantee that buying in a store I don't get the package and I will lose money? Who will give me the assurance of a return on my coins if I don't get the product?
Activity: 28
POST REMOVED
Can't message support.

Yes, the title was not blank.

need help with these 2 orders

Purchase ID: 59a0f12701e50739439f3eca
Purchase ID: 59a0f31901e50739439f3ecc

Contact the mods on Discord, they will help you
Activity: 210
Think I'm too late to mine enough to stake?

Just started researching. This is a very interesting project. Looks well put together so far. Think I will point a couple GPU's this way
I don't think the minimum amount for staking will be crazy, also the price is quite interesting right now so you can buy some sigt for cheap.
Mining is still profitable, but with the halving in 3 days, rewards will be 650 sigt per block (1250 actually), so you'd better be quick to setup your rig !

yep I think once it goes to 650,, it will be easier to mine some other algo and buy sigt on the exchange

After the block reward halving there will be a massive difficulty drop. Halving in fact  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Can't message support.

Yes, the title was not blank.

need help with these 2 orders

Purchase ID: 59a0f12701e50739439f3eca
Purchase ID: 59a0f31901e50739439f3ecc

Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Just started researching. This is a very interesting project. Looks well put together so far. Think I will point a couple GPU's this way
I don't think the minimum amount for staking will be crazy, also the price is quite interesting right now so you can buy some sigt for cheap.
Mining is still profitable, but with the halving in 3 days, rewards will be 650 sigt per block (1250 actually), so you'd better be quick to setup your rig !

yep I think once it goes to 650,, it will be easier to mine some other algo and buy sigt on the exchange

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

Jump to: