Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 224. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im dissapointed of this coin... actually have 300k+ coins and thinking about big sell and go away for this "coin"... if price go 1000 sats i will dump it.

dude, i really hope u will dump it so i can buy some more
next time lower your expectations, and buy less coins and more patience
Activity: 314
Do you guys really expected for SIGT to moon in just 1 month? Some coins take at least a year to moon. SIGT is just one month old. If your coin position is at a loss, it means your buy point was wrong. You were carried away by your emotions into buying when SIGT was hitting 5k sats. You should have bought when SIGT was 600 sats and not 4000 to 5000 sats when SIGT already gained 800% from its lows.

Let's say you bought at 4000 sats for short term trading, you should have put a stop loss of 3 to 5% from your buy point. Meaning you have to sell if you lose that much because the entry and timing of your trade was wrong. Unless of course, you bought for a long term position or investment, which should be more than one month to be classified as long term.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Im dissapointed of this coin... actually have 300k+ coins and thinking about big sell and go away for this "coin"... if price go 1000 sats i will dump it.

Dump it and go away! And leave this thread. Nobody will stop you. Just go.
This is "game" for long term. I guess I will earn some money for one or more years. I knew that before I started mining.

For impatient: dump it
For others: wait. At the beginning of any coin it did not have much value (btc include). It just takes some time.
Activity: 280
THe buy wall @ 1000 sat is 160K SIGT

If it would be broken then we would definitely see 800 to 900 sat if Portman Sell his 300K SIGT (if  ever it is true)
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
U can sell those coins portman .. Let us know Smiley good price to buy Tongue

8 more Satoshi to go Smiley It might go below 1000 sat if the Buy wall is broken

You are actually Mini Whale. If you dump that then the  price would be @ 900 sat

Last price

BTW at what price did you buy SIGT?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Where is your moon now  Cheesy
I've seen 17000 Miners @ suprnova before the Halving when the Price went up to almost 5000 Sat

It is down to 3967 Pool Workers now @ 1004 Sat

There is a buy wall @ 1000 Sat. At least SIGT Price wont go below 1000 in the next 3 days

Sell Orders    12765295.84732841 SIGT

Buy Orders    2241177.71714929  SIGT

It can  DUMP to 1 satoshi

I felt sad for those who bought @ 5000 sat before the halving

If they invested 10000 USD it would just be 2000 USD by now
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Can anyone tell me how long is left of POW?
[/quote
My prediction is hybrid pow/pos at 27/28 september. Pos at 29 september.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I've seen 17000 Miners @ suprnova before the Halving when the Price went up to almost 5000 Sat

There is a buy wall @ 1000 Sat. At least SIGT Price wont go below 1000 in the next 3 days

Sell Orders    12765295.84732841 SIGT

Buy Orders    2241177.71714929  SIGT

It can  DUMP to 1 satoshi
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me how long is left of POW?
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
The shopping site is designed like a kids.... scandal

I warned you a few days before it

was attacked by some

Activity: 126
Super low at the moment. Buy your SIGT for 1000sat! Rock bottom, easy profit on short term.
Activity: 20
This coin will see a pump from whales before the POS. Also, whattomine will attract newbie miners for limited period of time until they realize the calculator is innacurate af. Patience will be rewarded with nice dump conditions. There is no doubt. Hope it won't take long.
Activity: 314
2 TH/s of mining power is not bad for a 1 month old coin. It only means that a lot of miners are accumulating SIGT even though the price has fallen.  Many are still interested. If you monitor suprnova, from time to time, you'll see the network hash rate spike up. Some are renting hash to mine SIGT. In only a month, SIGT has moved 10x from the lows, made money for traders and miners and even gave some entertainment and excitement through the recent drama. Not to mention that bittrex, btc100 and binance are still following SIGT in twitter. Like many, I'll also hold.  The devs are just beginning to add more value to SIGT. Smiley
Activity: 3
We still love the SIGT (: Keep mining and developing the products plz
The community should stick with it in hard times

I have the same feeling. It is easy to keave a project when it is down. I still believe in sigt  and others members alsobhsve the same feeling.

Ups and downs are normal. This will be a serious and strong project with a bright future.

Noone can became rich in one day only.

you`re right. I still keep on mining and buying when it goes down not selling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
We still love the SIGT (: Keep mining and developing the products plz
The community should stick with it in hard times

I have the same feeling. It is easy to keave a project when it is down. I still believe in sigt  and others members alsobhsve the same feeling.

Ups and downs are normal. This will be a serious and strong project with a bright future.

Noone can became rich in one day only.
Activity: 121
Did you test Prospector

No I haven't, wasn't aware of that miner at all, thanks for the advice!
getting good hashrate with stock settings and default bios 7x rx470 4gb getting 132 mhs
Jump to: