Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 225. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
SIGN is one of the best PoW projects of the summer. I think it might get listed on bittrex after PoW will end (when Bittrex bosses will accumulate enough coins Cheesy )
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Did you test Prospector

No I haven't, wasn't aware of that miner at all, thanks for the advice!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
SIGT sustained a high volume of trades for several weeks. I doubt any new coin can sustain a high volume of trades for months on end. There will come a time that volume of trades will decrease as big players accumulate and the price moves sideways. It's impossible for a coin to keep going up and up for weeks especially when the whole coin market was suffering from the effects of a runaway bitcoin surge.
Activity: 294
The trend of the price is still down. We may hold for quite awhile. I hope SIGT get's listed in one of the major exchanges soon.

Absolutely ZERO chance of being listed to Bittrex. 17 BTC volume per day @ Cryptopia is very small

Are you dev in Bittrex? stop speak suck. On bittrex so much coins smell Sigt's ass. Let's imagine when sigt listed on bittrex, how big volume increase.
Last, FUD maybe not appear here anymore. Get out, please.

WAKE UP if you still honestly think that SIGT would be listed to Bittrex with 17 BTC Volume

Signatum was on 700+ BTC volume par day, and he didn't get Bittrex so it's not everything about volume, DEV is active and will make some good moves soon for sure.. this coin is still young and sometimes it's better to hit bittrex later because many of miners has the same thinking --> wait bittrex, dump all coins and run away for another one..
The trend of the price is still down. We may hold for quite awhile. I hope SIGT get's listed in one of the major exchanges soon.

Absolutely ZERO chance of being listed to Bittrex. 17 BTC volume per day @ Cryptopia is very small

Are you dev in Bittrex? stop speak suck. On bittrex so much coins smell Sigt's ass. Let's imagine when sigt listed on bittrex, how big volume increase.

WAKE UP if you still honestly think that SIGT would be listed to Bittrex with 17 BTC Volume

Signatum was on 700+ BTC volume par day, and he didn't get Bittrex so it's not everything about volume, DEV is active and will make some good moves soon for sure.. this coin is still young and sometimes it's better to hit bittrex later because many of miners has the same thinking --> wait bittrex, dump all coins and run away for another one..

The increase in volume was because of Bittrex following SIGT twitter account. I even bought SIGT even though I was Mining. I Bought @ 1000 Sat and sold all my 12k SIGT @ 3800

My plan was to wait for the DIP and buy again before the 2nd halving. Unfortunately the events that followed are not Good News
your plan is over. You can left now, stupid. you say so much as crazy homeless man. LoL
Activity: 280

The increase in volume was because of Bittrex following SIGT twitter account. I even bought SIGT even though I was Mining. I Bought @ 1000 Sat and sold all my 12k SIGT @ 3800 sat
My plan was to wait for the DIP and buy again before the 2nd halving. Unfortunately the events that followed are not Good News

If SIGT only maintained the ATH of 800 BTC volume it might have been listed but with the current Low Volume of 17 BTC volume it might NEVER happen
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

WAKE UP if you still honestly think that SIGT would be listed to Bittrex with 17 BTC Volume and still going down

Mothership with 94 BTC volume per day is NOT even listed @ Bittrex
I don't think anything. Go back Bittrex with your coins please, don't appear here, forsanke spirits.

WAKE UP if you still honestly think that SIGT would be listed to Bittrex with 17 BTC Volume and still going down

Mothership with 94 BTC volume per day is NOT even listed @ Bittrex

I PITY YOU for believing in something that would NEVER come.
Mark my words SIGT would not be listed @ Bittrex with the current turn of Events.
There was a chance if it only sustained the 800 BTC Volume per day @ Cryptopia but now with just 17 BTC Volume? NEVER

Activity: 236

It may need an advertising company?

In the 1st halving the price increase because we believe in the SIGT. I even Bought SIGT even though I'm Mining

With the 2nd Halving I think the Price will not increase because we lost confidence in the Project from the very 1st day that I learned that Crowetic is involve (search Crowetic Burstcoin scandal). The 2nd Strike was the Interview with the Dev Doc. He cursed a lot like 2 or 3 times in a sentence. He also mentioned that he is on a Vacation WoW!!!

Sad for SIGT. Confirmations are actually fast but the Devs behind are Huh?

Activity: 314
The trend of the price is still down. We may hold for quite awhile. I hope SIGT get's listed in one of the major exchanges soon. It is a good thing that the devs are active in development and are reachable by the community.
Activity: 336
whales dump price for buy low, all noobs sell and cry coming soon, after block halving price go to x5-x10 ...awesome no ?  Roll Eyes

Like the last halving ?

I was sure last halving that the price is going to increase, but it fell from 1700 to 1200. I'm thinking of selling all and buying back after the halving. probs gonna drop to 700 or smth.
Activity: 224
We still love the SIGT (: Keep mining and developing the products plz
The community should stick with it in hard times
Activity: 279
whales dump price for buy low, all noobs sell and cry coming soon, after block halving price go to x5-x10 ...awesome no ?  Roll Eyes

Like the last halving ?

My plan was ruined Smiley

I wanted to buyback before the 2nd halving but I would never do it now

Low volume @ cryptopia is Sad
Activity: 236
Yes, the store design is very bad. I can't see the product photo and description. All stick together in a mess.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
At first, there was a great interaction at 10 pages a day

Currently only one page per day

There are no investors in the project

The market has been flooded with selling and a big unloading is coming

There are no Whales. The volume is very LOW @ 17 even with the Marketplace

Is it because of the Crow?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi everybody Newb to the forums here!

Hard to go through all those pages and find the info I'm after so thought I'd join and post...........TIA for anyone who answers  Smiley

Have an RX 480 4GB and just wondering what sort of speeds I should be getting?

Using SG-Miner 5.3.3

Getting 18.09 Mh/s average. >1% Rejected. 0 Hardware errors.

Running stock speeds on the GPU roughly 1300mhz core.

Memory doesn't seem to make any difference for mining this coin? Unlike Eth.

(Tightened timings for 2000mhz+ memory speeds, when I use these on eth/dual mining all good. SG-Miner sigt makes machine have massive crashes with these same settings lol)

Using 22 intensity in bat file. (Any higher results in issues)

Any advice on bios tweaking or alternate miners is very welcome! (Have modified bios before for eth mining etc so not a problem)

Have seen a few people stating higher speeds than I am currently getting. (Have cpu going at 100% on another task at all times if that makes a difference.....which from what I can tell doesn't)

Cheers.

Did you test Prospector
Jump to: