Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 262. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Has the miner been updated to work with tahiti cards? Probably its too late to jump on a shit anyway but if miner is fixed i could point aome hashes towards this prokect
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi,

i quit mining sigt like a week ago when the mad fud started, i used cc-miner 1.0 Are there any new versions out now that are doing better on 1080ti ? Link please ?
opensource, fast

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Activity: 98
Ive never mined any coin, but this one looks interesting, is there any information on how to start mining it ?
Activity: 336
Hi,

i quit mining sigt like a week ago when the mad fud started, i used cc-miner 1.0 Are there any new versions out now that are doing better on 1080ti ? Link please ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yeah just been a lurker for the past couple months, i started mining a few days before the whole drama started, I was even on that FUD discord.

Anyhow i definitely benefited from that mess xD bought some extra at 0.04 and i see its now at 0.07 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is it normal having so many newbs being this informed and helpful? It seems most of the thread pushing is done by newbie accounts created in july slightly before launch and august...

I like the coin but knowing how internet marketing works I cant shake the feeling this is just another of crowetics schemes, he may not be involved directly anymore but imho i think the FUD created by his team probably made him a large amount of SIGT which he will definitely dump at a profit
Activity: 81
I just want to know is POS working already or not?

Have some coins in wallet, but they are not staking...

Price is bouncing back up... it will start to fly Cheesy

Just throw an eye on the main site http://www.signatum.io/

Hybrid PoW & PoS

The hybrid PoS and PoW phase will last for 1,500 blocks. This phase will begin once PoW reaches block 98,500 and will end once miners find and complete block 100,000. The hybrid phase is estimated to last for approximately 1.5 days.

can you please explain to me why there are PoW & PoS and hybird that is the point of it ?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Just throw an eye on the main site http://www.signatum.io/

Hybrid PoW & PoS

The hybrid PoS and PoW phase will last for 1,500 blocks. This phase will begin once PoW reaches block 98,500 and will end once miners find and complete block 100,000. The hybrid phase is estimated to last for approximately 1.5 days.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
isn't that at block ~90k?
Activity: 490

Activity: 126
Remember to retweet the signatum posts , it helps us grow further.

Good vibes:
- MARKET PLACE COMING: BETA IS BEING TESTED RIGHT NOW http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1502908671649.png
- MARKET PLACE SNEAK PEAK: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHYvfjyXUAcC5ah.jpg
- SIGNATUM LISTED ON NOVA EXCHANGE: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIGT/
- SIGNATUM PROJECT AND ROADMAP CONTINUES AS IT ALWAYS HAS: https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6u0l5b/status_of_the_signatum_project/
- NEW ALGORITHM SKUNK TO MINE SIGT: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHL51EUXUAARfjL.jpg
- SIGT LISTED ON DC-EX EXCHANGE: https://www.dc-ex.com/exchange/index/BTC_SIGT

Remember to retweet the signatum posts , it helps us grow further.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Oi nice , signatum is now listed on whattomine actively.

Even with the correct own algo skunkhash Cheesy , quite a big honor - thanks at the team for adding signatum and skunkhash!

huh?

Thanks for nothing.  Now every Tom, Dick and Harriet is scouring for the latest mod of ccminer.  

My plan to mine this for the next 10 days at a 400-500 coin payout per day just got its ass kicked.  Now, the 1250 reward epoch will likely last 6 days if we are lucky and by then we get 150 coins per day.

Might be time to just pony up some Ethers and buy it outright.

Of course thanks to whattomine , now it is spreading awareness for the coin even further , and big miners will have the "dump power" decreased by small miners that take their share.

Price can climb more calmly now , slowly up.

Awareness is great.  I get that part.

But as I recall, those miners who went out to California in the mid 1800's did not post their results for the world to see when they hit a pay streak.  This is the equivalent of someone saying "Hey... Look over here!  Free GOLD!".

Just like a savvy stock trader will amass a position slowly and in a way to not attract attention, that's what we should be doing.  When the masses know about it... not good.

Remember Walt Disney?  He bought up all of that central Florida land and NOBODY who sold it to him knew what was going on.  There were layers upon layers of small corporations, not a one of which said 'Walt Disney'.  The minute anyone figured it out, his cost would skyrocket.  Nobody did.  He got his land for cheap.

I wanted to get my Signatum for cheap.  I got SOME for cheap, but probably not as many as I was hoping for by the time we reach block 60K.  The ideal situation would be for whattomine to have done this when the payout goes to 625.

Right now, at 5:45 EDT on 8/17, there are 6108 workers on Suprnova and 479 at CWI.  Let's see where this is tomorrow at the same time.  I bet it's up 30%.

I know what your saying Jimbo, i really do, but the thing with crypto is it needs as many people to adopt and believe in the coin. If we kept it secret then the coin price would not rise and we could be potentially stuck with wasted efforts. At least this way early adopters get to see good rewards. I know the timing could of been a lot better, I can agree on that. With the up-most respect i hate seeing early adopters pushed out as will I, but at least we help start the revolution, as some of us did with Bitcoin.  Wink

You were probably into this before I was.  I mined only about 30 hours at the 2500 payout.  After that I pointed my meager GPU resources 100% at SIGT.  Was hoping for 5-6K coins before the 60K block was reached.  That's my thing.  Just wanted a few more days of relatively easy going.  Suprnova added another 30 miners in the last 10 minutes.  I am off my soap box now.

If this does anything close to some of the mid-tier coins I will be happy.
Activity: 446
Well Sigt wasted no time in making its way back up, you have to admire the resilience of both the coin and community, and this is just the beginning.

Lol.

Showing on whattomine, cryptomining-blog and nicehash is all that matters here.
Community? Bag of newbies asking again and again what miner & settings are best without even reading few pages back is community today?

Anyway, price going up is good :-)

Soooo.....Can you tell me exactly how to grow a community if newbies aren't welcome? Looking at your status you've been around long enough to know people don't read the same page, let alone pages back. Let's try to grow the community, not shun it. But you're right anyways, price is moving up so it's all good Wink
Activity: 168
Damn sold too early, looks like it really might go back up to 4k
And if it gets traded by a bigger group of people , the volume will rise , which attracts more exchanges (novaexchange just added it and before that bittrex placed the sigt twitter on watchlist).

So it all accelerates the price per coin , which basically increases the amount of profit you have in your bag too.

Plus , more people , more minds , more feedback , more projects will all result in better growth.

Even with the correct own algo skunkhash Cheesy , quite a big honor - thanks at the team for adding signatum and skunkhash!

huh?

Thanks for nothing.  Now every Tom, Dick and Harriet is scouring for the latest mod of ccminer.  

My plan to mine this for the next 10 days at a 400-500 coin payout per day just got its ass kicked.  Now, the 1250 reward epoch will likely last 6 days if we are lucky and by then we get 150 coins per day.

Of course thanks to whattomine , now it is spreading awareness for the coin even further , and big miners will have the "dump power" decreased by small miners that take their share.

But as I recall, those miners who went out to California in the mid 1800's did not post their results for the world to see when they hit a pay streak.  This is the equivalent of someone saying "Hey... Look over here!  Free GOLD!".

Just like a savvy stock trader will amass a position slowly and in a way to not attract attention, that's what we should be doing.  When the masses know about it... not good.

Remember Walt Disney?  He bought up all of that central Florida land and NOBODY who sold it to him knew what was going on.  There were layers upon layers of small corporations, not a one of which said 'Walt Disney'.  The minute anyone figured it out, his cost would skyrocket.  Nobody did.  He got his land for cheap.

I wanted to get my Signatum for cheap.  I got SOME for cheap, but probably not as many as I was hoping for by the time we reach block 60K.  The ideal situation would be for whattomine to have done this when the payout goes to 625.

Right now, at 5:45 EDT on 8/17, there are 6108 workers on Suprnova and 479 at CWI.  Let's see where this is tomorrow at the same time.  I bet it's up 30%.

TEN MINUTES later and suprnova shows 6385 workers. 

Yesterday my CWI miner was projecting between 320 and 400 coins per day.  Right now?  225,

Yeah... with great things like this, who needs kidney stones?
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Well Sigt wasted no time in making its way back up, you have to admire the resilience of both the coin and community, and this is just the beginning.

Lol.

Showing on whattomine, cryptomining-blog and nicehash is all that matters here.
Community? Bag of newbies asking again and again what miner & settings are best without even reading few pages back is community today?

Anyway, price going up is good :-)

I only have a handful too , but you should put your personal benefits aside and make room for the greater picture.

What if no one knows about the coin , means no one will want to take part in it , then you sit on your bag of coins worth nothing.

huh?

Jump to: