Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 257. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I was hoping it would crash again because I wasn't done buying.  I won't partake in spreading fud but I won't lie, i sit back with a grin when others do.  Simply put, this coin has a solid future ahead of it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
is very interesting all things that you said here. I will prepare my knowledges about the new algorithm and then i would write my comments. i need to know.
Lovely, looking forward to your analysis, I hope you will share it here!? Please make sure to be careful by consider any information from (biased?) people like jenifive, jootn2kx, Jody2k, iamnewhere, MarcusDe, they have very contradictory posting history and also try to mislead newbies.  

I would love for you to provide examples in which I contradicted myself.

The only time I did this was when I changed my mind about the krnlx versions of ccminer after the actual mined results did not seem to stack up with the reported hashrates.

All I have done here is report my results and try to help others figure this out for themselves.  I have not pumped, nor have I spread FUD.

I have stuck to the facts in 90% of my posts while the remaining 10% have called out others for NOT presenting facts.

On that topic... where are YOUR facts that I am a poster who cannot be trusted?
Fact's doesn't disturb me at all, i just saw that you may have corrected the one or other post or it was me that made a mistake, so accept my apologies for the mistake, jimboscott. I will correct my post.

Thank you.  Sometimes my posts can be misunderstood because I sometimes counter someone with sarcasm that might seem to be in support of their opinion.  Sort of like...

They say 'this is a dead coin'

I say 'Oh, yeah, super dead.  That's why it is pulling in the top profit spot for Nvidia miners'.

I tend to be facetious from time to time and maybe that reads wrong...   my apologies for that.

Smiley that's maybe another thing, english isn't my mother tongue, thanks for your understanding and for the clarification. let me wish you a nice weekend, peace

Your English is infinitely better than MY 'anything else'. 

I took 2 years of French.  I can speak French FLUENTLY, but only if you need to know where Sylvia is... and she is at a swimming pool.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Those who were all excited about making it to the front page of whattomine yesterday...

That just cost you about 20% in daily mining proceeds. 

Suprnova miners are up about 20% since yesterday AFTERNOON.  CWI workers went from just under 400 to 524.  That's up 30%.

Rewards estimates are down roughly as much as miners are up.

Those who were all excited yesterday apparently did not realize the ramifications. 
exactly because they are idiots and sheeps running behind the dev and knowing shit about cryptoworld
Braindead noob community

We all do know the ramifications of being listed in the top 5 of whattomine.com.  Spiking difficulty and thousands of miners is not new to SIGT. This already happened before when the price rose to almost 5k sats a couple of weeks ago. And that was without whattomine or nicehash.

It has been almost a month that SIGT was available for mining, it is only recently that nicehash and whattomine have taken notice. You should have already mined a lot since then. Even if we were glad that SIGT was listed in whattomine's front page, it is not our doing nor we had the ability to influence such an event. It is the result of SIGT being popular and attracting attention. If you want to blame anyone, (as if that kind of event deserves blame) blame all yourselves for mining SIGT, for talking about SIGT, for posting about SIGT and for sharing with friends about SIGT. I don't know if anyone can put a lid on something so profitable for miners and traders. It would just come out whether you like it or not.

Being listed in one of the most popular sites adds credibility and exposure to the SIGT coin that will attract more investors, miners, users and exchanges. Sometimes we need to look at the bigger picture for the benefit of all and not just the coins we can mine.
is very interesting all things that you said here. I will prepare my knowledges about the new algorithm and then i would write my comments. i need to know.
Lovely, looking forward to your analysis, I hope you will share it here!? Please make sure to be careful by consider any information from (biased?) people like jimboscott, jenifive, jootn2kx, Jody2k, iamnewhere, MarcusDe, they have very contradictory posting history and also try to mislead newbies.  

The only time I did this was when I changed my mind about the krnlx versions of ccminer after the actual mined results did not seem to stack up with the reported hashrates.

All I have done here is report my results and try to help others figure this out for themselves.  I have not pumped, nor have I spread FUD.

I have stuck to the facts in 90% of my posts while the remaining 10% have called out others for NOT presenting facts.

Fact's doesn't disturb me at all, i just saw that you may have corrected the one or other post or it was me that made a mistake, so accept my apologies for the mistake, jimboscott. I will correct my post.

Thank you.  Sometimes my posts can be misunderstood because I sometimes counter someone with sarcasm that might seem to be in support of their opinion.  Sort of like...

They say 'this is a dead coin'

I say 'Oh, yeah, super dead.  That's why it is pulling in the top profit spot for Nvidia miners'.

I tend to be facetious from time to time and maybe that reads wrong...   my apologies for that.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The coin is dead but it is the most traded coin on topia and the top of whattomine.com
Lovely, looking forward to your analysis, I hope you will share it here!? Please make sure to be careful by consider any information from (biased?) people like jimboscott, jenifive, jootn2kx, Jody2k, iamnewhere, MarcusDe, they have very contradictory posting history and also try to mislead newbies.  

All I have done here is report my results and try to help others figure this out for themselves.  I have not pumped, nor have I spread FUD.

does SIGT rise from dead?

No.  

People just do not know what dead means.  

I also think that some do not know that a dead coin

Don't quit your day job at the dry cleaners.

BTW, Sherlock, do DEAD coins appear very often as the most profitable to mine?  I would think that people would not be the least bit interested in, nor ascribe any tangible value to anything that is dead?

Well... I sort of take that back.  I ascribe value to your comment.  That value being zero.
Activity: 349
Merit: 100

No. 

I also think that some do not know that a dead coin
What settings do you use for 1060 ?
GPU, MEM, PL ?

For some reason there is almost nothing you can do to make this hash faster on a 1060 or 1070 (the two GPU classes I use).  The ONLY thing that makes a small dent is power.  Base and memory clock, for me, do next to nothing as far as I can tell.   I am used to seeing 20-25% gains when overclocking Claymore for ETH.  I don't think I see even 2% difference when changing clock speeds for skunkhash... if that much.

Wrong.
Core as high as you can get.
Memory - you can get it as low as you can, that with TDP lowered will give you more "space" for core clock.

My settings for 1060: core + 100, mem -500, tdp 70%.
That gives 110 MH/s on 6 card rig with 550W from the wall per rig.

Do you think I have not tried all of these things?  I do not see 2% worth of difference with memory settings from 'stock' to any combination of over/under clocking.  And the 3-4% or so that added power brings to the table comes at the expense of... well, added power.

I am getting getting a tad over 19 from my 1060's on average and just under 30 from my 1070's.  

The single BEST thing one should try is different miners.  However, I still remain circumspect and a bit suspicious of the krnlx variants.

BTW, I am running a rig with 5 1060's and 1 1070.  Pulls right around 600w and is giving me 125 Mh/s.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Those who were all excited about making it to the front page of whattomine yesterday...

Suprnova miners are up about 20% since yesterday AFTERNOON.  CWI workers went from just under 400 to 524.  That's up 30%.

Those who were all excited yesterday apparently did not realize the ramifications. 
exactly because they are idiots and sheeps running behind the dev and knowing shit about cryptoworld
Braindead noob community
Activity: 37

No. 

Suprnova miners are up about 20% since yesterday AFTERNOON.  CWI workers went from just under 400 to 524.  That's up 30%.

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
GPU, MEM, PL ?

For some reason there is almost nothing you can do to make this hash faster on a 1060 or 1070 (the two GPU classes I use).  The ONLY thing that makes a small dent is power.  Base and memory clock, for me, do next to nothing as far as I can tell.   I am used to seeing 20-25% gains when overclocking Claymore for ETH.  I don't think I see even 2% difference when changing clock speeds for skunkhash... if that much.

Wrong.
Core as high as you can get.
Memory - you can get it as low as you can, that with TDP lowered will give you more "space" for core clock.

My settings for 1060: core + 100, mem -500, tdp 70%.
That gives 110 MH/s on 6 card rig with 550W from the wall per rig.

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
GPU, MEM, PL ?

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
what is a sat?
it's coin owners satisfaction  Grin

The more satisfaction a coin has, the more dollars will your bank pay for it when you want to sell your Signatum to them. 4500 satisfaction is a lot of satisfaction Grin Grin
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Bittrex, Binance and BTC100 are following Signatum in Twitter! Check it out.  It looks like the big boys are watching Signatum. I hope they all list SIGT soon.  Smiley

Good news, and also glad to see signatum price rise again. I foresee at least 10x current price after marketplace launch.

Dreamer :-)

Is it 1st coin for you ever?
Pattern is same for all coins... they show up, increase in price to dump is next, and then all the dreamers mine it just to hope get get rich.
But it never happens.

Activity: 8
what is a sat?
it's coin owners satisfaction  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I see sats everywere (4500 sats),
what is a sat?
(I know satellite but ..)

1 Bitcoin has 100 Million Satoshis.

1 satoshi is the smallest unit of a Bitcoin.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_(unit)

https://99bitcoins.com/satoshi-usd-converter/
Jump to: