Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 267. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
SIGT is climbing up slowly - Still a good time to buy! I really think it will correct to 2750 soon, perhaps even higher.
Yes in 10 year it will get 3000 satoshi and you will have your money back  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
i cannot see SIGT in whattomine home page, how do you get it?

https://whattomine.com/

You need to click 'Skunkhash' and make it blue before calculating. You can also find it by clicking 'Coins' on top of the page.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
SIGT is climbing up slowly - Still a good time to buy! I really think it will correct to 2750 soon, perhaps even higher.
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
Activate skunk algorithm in blue at the top first
Activity: 350
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
It s not Intense coin topic
Activity: 24
my wallet

iz5bSXmULZBFxw6qk5M8CG8MfgUnNcEXogEbyorje4ByKNEkHFnkrc9jVcqSHdU11Ki8MwiM5YQZBMM qJohicmiW1ZJ4aYfEd

profit pool : Pending Balance: 2392.84473304 INT

pool2:
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I just saw WhatToMine has listed Skunkhush on the home page and listing Signatum on top of the profitability- Get ready to massive Net hush!

ya, thats my cue to dump the stash haha ;p   i admit ever since i first called the drama i have just been taking my money but this really reminds me to dump asap ;p
Sure it might still rise, ESPECIALLY after PoW ends, but i aint got time for that shit, i ROI'd x8 1080ti's in 60 days off SIGT, ill just keep dumping thx
Waiting for the next shitcoin now, but imma still maybe keep 1gh/s here just in case hehe

Noobs are catching up now :/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I just saw WhatToMine has listed Skunkhush on the home page and listing Signatum on top of the profitability- Get ready to massive Net hush!

now Signatum is the best on What to mine  !!!

i think i also buy a mining rig  Grin

not profitable to buy , i buy some three month ago ,now i only receive 1/3 cash of rig . think twice brother!
Activity: 334
Merit: 103

i think i also buy a mining rig  Grin
Activity: 25

http://imgur.com/a/ldkE0
Activity: 59
Is it possible to include Sigt in Coinpayments? Dev/Marketing have plan on this?.. Just a thought might help to add more value to the coin Smiley Thanks
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
hashbag.cc has been rebuilt with a new server which will no longer flake out and is secured.

new USA-based stratum has been launched and is ready to mine, has been paying out properly for more than a week now.

i am still running 0% fees to apologize for all the drama, new miners are welcome.

Available stratums:

USA:
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Auto-select region DNS:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

If you want wast your time and eletricity go ahead. They lost my payments and don´t refund

No more lost payments since the days after all the funds got stolen. Payments continued erratically as the pool was attempting to pay more than what it could. I couldn't refund any payments because I had no SIGT to do so and couldn't pull 75K SIGT out of a hat, so I had to reset the earnings to square the wallet. Other pools lost funds in the same hack and haven't refunded either. Some even just went down completely. We have been running stable with 0% fees for some time now, no more lost payments (exploit has been secured) and now with an improved server, it should be back to smooth sailing.
Activity: 672
Are there any indicators that Signatum will rise in price. I am sorry but I am not really good at looking at charts. Maybe there might be indicators but I cannot see them. Can someone help me decide if it is right to invest on this coin. Thanks.

If someone had the brains to scrap all of the arithmetically scaled charts and use log scale... then I could read the chart.  Right now the only chart I have found is arithmetically based and, as such, it is useless.  

On the arithmetic scale chart, it appears that SIGT headed into a 'descending wedge' after the last rally to 4000 or so.  If that IS the case, then we are starting to work free of that patter and that should mean a return to retest the highs in place before the last sell off.

But, I am guessing because it is not possible to see things accurately in anything but a log scale.  

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years. 

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Regardless, I told myself I was putting ETH mining on hold while I mined SIGT at least through block 60K.

Well test many bottoms this wont be the last, i also predict a slight increase unless a major pump is happening, with nova in the mix it be slightly harder to manipulate the price with the whales but need more activity on Nova, crypto is just so fast paced and can catch you napping even though you need to nap lol
Activity: 14
Are there any indicators that Signatum will rise in price. I am sorry but I am not really good at looking at charts. Maybe there might be indicators but I cannot see them. Can someone help me decide if it is right to invest on this coin. Thanks.

If someone had the brains to scrap all of the arithmetically scaled charts and use log scale... then I could read the chart.  Right now the only chart I have found is arithmetically based and, as such, it is useless.  

On the arithmetic scale chart, it appears that SIGT headed into a 'descending wedge' after the last rally to 4000 or so.  If that IS the case, then we are starting to work free of that patter and that should mean a return to retest the highs in place before the last sell off.

But, I am guessing because it is not possible to see things accurately in anything but a log scale.  

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years.  

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Regardless, I told myself I was putting ETH mining on hold while I mined SIGT at least through block 60K.

Mining Eth/whatever most profitable and then buying SIGT would be also very viable at this point tho (especially in terms of raising the trade volume in a positive way ^^)

so let´s tell everyone it's best to mine whatever and buy sigt? Grin
Activity: 676
Good that we are back on track , and that we lost the waste of space Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
hashbag.cc has been rebuilt with a new server which will no longer flake out and is secured.

new USA-based stratum has been launched and is ready to mine, has been paying out properly for more than a week now.

i am still running 0% fees to apologize for all the drama, new miners are welcome.

Available stratums:

USA:
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

Auto-select region DNS:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u -p c=SIGT

If you want wast your time and eletricity go ahead. They lost my payments and don´t refund
Activity: 254
Merit: 110

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years. 

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Activity: 14

Jump to: