Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 415. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
So what will be at 2.08?

It's the end of the world as we know it (c)
You talk about this,sir?
http://wp.signatum.io
or about your imagination?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So what will be at 2.08?

It's the end of the world as we know it (c)
Activity: 57
A Look at the Whitepaper SIGT :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rVDq1QrF2s&ab_channel=runreellydotbat

Cryptopia announced BCH support

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

I love this coin, I see a great future for this !!  Lips sealed Cheesy Wink
thanks for linking!!
So what will be at 2.08?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Great, so you can dump BCH and buy SIGT from the BTC you get Grin
Activity: 44

Activity: 154
woah guys, what is this?

wp.signatum.io

Question from completely newbie forum member. Looks like new registration from dev:) Somebody want to heat interest via mysterious page and date:)

Its not a new registration. New site being built on a temporary domain alias.
Activity: 57
woah guys, what is this?

wp.signatum.io

Question from completely newbie forum member. Looks like new registration from dev:) Somebody want to heat interest via mysterious page and date:)

haha nice pickup Cheesy
but honestly, looking forward to seeing what this coin has to offer !
Activity: 151
Good coinn! been following from the start and will continue to do so just need to increase my hashpower and get a bigger bag ; : ))
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
I believe that we are in a kind of second early mining stage. after all pow coins printed in a few months there will be no coins supplied except rationally small amounth coins by pos stage. and as you know the supply vs. demand equation, price should rise since supply will be minimal. if devs work good and signatum continues with the demand momentum it had from the beginning, it will have a bright future.

I personally mined some thousand at first early mining stage and buyed some more from the current prices and still mining. I am not planning to sell anything now.

if I sell my coins now it will only enable me to go out for a nice dinner. well i omit going out for dinner this time and eat home for the sake of signatum. I will sell 10 percent of my coins when it hit 1 dollar. sell  20 percent at 10 dollars, and remaining coins at 20, 50, and 100 dollars. this way it may have a significant effect on my life. when i consider the potential they have, keeping the coins is much more logical then selling them for a small profit.
I guess only listing at exchange like Trex or Polo can increase Sigt price. In my opinion Sigt coin very atractive to big markets by it not bad volume.
Activity: 168
Shanzhai money is going up. SIGT is still falling.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

SIGT is a hostile of traders and it needs some buy-power to get out of this.

In addition the first alt-coins which will go back up are the major one's where people just went out as short as possible to grab the BCH free coins.
Activity: 48
this is because of the hardfork happening to bitcoin.. everybody has put there funds there.. signatum will rise.... as the late great muscle man randy savage said.. the cream will rise to the top... oh yeah brother!!!!!
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Please help.

I need to send my SIGT coin from my Paper Wallet to other Wallet, can anybody teach me how? most I found was bitcoin but this one is SIGT coin.

Thanks!

Use the SIGT wallet from the first page. You can also transfer it to Cryptopia, convert to other coins and then use another wallet.

My SIGT coin was already in my Paper Wallet as mentioned from the first page. My problem is how to retrieve my SIGT coin from it.

take your private key from when you made the paper wallet and download the QT wallet from the first page OP
once the wallet is loaded,  go into the "console" and there's a RPC command called "importprivkey"
Use that command and the variables needed to import your private key from paper wallet into the Qt wallet Smiley
i suggest using the rescan offered variable for upmost stability, but it may not be needed.
Good Luck! Smiley

Activity: 59
Please help.

I need to send my SIGT coin from my Paper Wallet to other Wallet, can anybody teach me how? most I found was bitcoin but this one is SIGT coin.

Thanks!

Use the SIGT wallet from the first page. You can also transfer it to Cryptopia, convert to other coins and then use another wallet.

My SIGT coin was already in my Paper Wallet as mentioned from the first page. My problem is how to retrieve my SIGT coin from it.
Activity: 196
Please help.

Thanks!

Activity: 59
Please help.

Thanks!
Activity: 25
im go back to suprnova , now its work good
Activity: 280
suprnova is Down?

[2017-08-01 12:12:11] Stratum connection interrupted
[2017-08-01 12:12:33] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to sigt.suprnova.cc port 7106: Timed out
[2017-08-01 12:12:33] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-08-01 12:13:24] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to sigt.suprnova.cc port 7106: Timed out
[2017-08-01 12:13:24] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-08-01 12:14:15] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to sigt.suprnova.cc port 7106: Timed out
[2017-08-01 12:14:15] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-08-01 12:15:06] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to sigt.suprnova.cc port 7106: Timed out
[2017-08-01 12:15:06] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2017-08-01 12:15:57] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to sigt.suprnova.cc port 7106: Timed out
[2017-08-01 12:15:59] ...retry after 30 seconds
Jump to: