Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 419. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
can everyone please email suprnova,  i cannot send email from work.   my rigs are wasting power  Sad
Struggling to find their address, is it [email protected] ??
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Do you remember when I asked for solo mining? :-D
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Pulled my miners off. Will now sit back and wait for pos Smiley
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
lol, it is probably the new miner/pool attacking suprnova so their system looks better  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm already on it but the wallet is a bit jerky...
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Thank you for the low diff suprnova Wink
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Is this coin still not mineable with R9 270?
can everyone please email suprnova,  i cannot send email from work.   my rigs are wasting power  Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's difficult to get a coin going when you are far away the most profitable to mine and everyone just wants to dump the things

I'd like suprnova to be up so i can cash out....
Activity: 17
Anybody else notice that SuprNova is down for Sigt there network on main page is showing 0 H/s 0 H/s
Yep - I changed to mining from Suprnova to pool.mn
I did let them know on twitter...
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
There will be Signatum fork, new whitepaper and rebranding.
What fork? What rebranding? What are you talking about?)

Halving not fork, sorry.
Yeah everything is confirmed. Come on discord there are like +100 new people daily and active devs.

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

we need more news from dev and more exchange

we need major good news or forget this coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Anybody else notice that SuprNova is down for Sigt there network on main page is showing 0 H/s 0 H/s
How not to come here, there is always bad news .. Is it worth it for nothing that I spent so much time on the extraction of this "perspective" coin?

know nothing about perspectives but just use another pool o_O ? very low diff thanks supernova i guess
Activity: 374
Merit: 101

Yes.
The hashrate is correctly read in the pool, but no coins and/or block found.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
How not to come here, there is always bad news .. Is it worth it for nothing that I spent so much time on the extraction of this "perspective" coin?
Activity: 25
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
That coin is dead on arrival, and relaunch won't help, dev can't even configure it right.
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
There will be Signatum fork, new whitepaper and rebranding.
What fork? What rebranding? What are you talking about?)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Sigt.suprnova.cc very much lag  Huh

I don't know, it looks like a trick to me! the miner keeps receiving work from the pool as if all is well but accounts are not credited with any coin. Who keeps what is mined suprnova??

for me it only seems to be the frontend, my miners are sending accepted shares no prob seems like.  
There's an android app that uses the API, i find it works fine, maybe try that?
I noticed i missed an auto-payout, but that it came 20 mins later with extra coins on it, so seems to be fine, just a bit lagged :/

Waiting for 1/2ing! Cheesy

suprnova pools/stats shows last block found 2 hours ago?   something is messed up
Their pool took shares, they are obliged to credit coins    Angry Angry Angry
Sigt.suprnova.cc very much lag  Huh

I don't know, it looks like a trick to me! the miner keeps receiving work from the pool as if all is well but accounts are not credited with any coin. Who keeps what is mined suprnova??

for me it only seems to be the frontend, my miners are sending accepted shares no prob seems like.  
There's an android app that uses the API, i find it works fine, maybe try that?
I noticed i missed an auto-payout, but that it came 20 mins later with extra coins on it, so seems to be fine, just a bit lagged :/

Waiting for 1/2ing! Cheesy

suprnova pools/stats shows last block found 2 hours ago?   something is messed up
Jump to: