Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 458. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is there something wrong with Suprnova?
They're pool efficiency keeps dropping.

There's someone mining with the wrong algo and even though he gets banned and banned over again he tries it again after a few minutes..

Hopefully he understands it soon.. Smiley

It's no problem, he just uglifies the stats a bit
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

no, difficulty increase
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
lol $125 for a miner

I released this miner 2 days after the launch of signatum. My first buyers made more than $30 per 1080ti card per day.

i'm thankful for your hard work, but you should make a lite version for a small miners with 1 - 2 cards for appropriate price. not everyone here has 11 cards per rig who easily can afford that hefty price imo.

well that is not how things work mate

I hate to be 'that guy' but technically ccminer is a GPL licensed source, i have no problem with sp selling compiled windows binaries but as part of the GPL license of which the ccminer code and it's upstream sources stipulate the any changes to the source tree should be made available as a whole

I wonder when Claymore will make his miner with fee... lol.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
lol $125 for a miner

I released this miner 2 days after the launch of signatum. My first buyers made more than $30 per 1080ti card per day.

i'm thankful for your hard work, but you should make a lite version for a small miners with 1 - 2 cards for appropriate price. not everyone here has 11 cards per rig who easily can afford that hefty price imo.

well that is not how things work mate

I hate to be 'that guy' but technically ccminer is a GPL licensed source, i have no problem with sp selling compiled windows binaries but as part of the GPL license of which the ccminer code and it's upstream sources stipulate the any changes to the source tree should be made available as a whole
Activity: 147
Yesterday 5000sats, today 1500 sats, the decline is great, I will continue mining, and bullish on this coin, waiting to develop into a strong community.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
this coin is more profitabile than ETH

It's close to a wash for me (@ 1500 SIGT), but this one requires more faith - and I've switched back to ETH for now. I'll keep my eye on things though!
Activity: 140
Why I have problem on gtx 1070 rig. Core move alot. not stable. I Try newest driver on one rig to test and it is the same. Only on intensity 19 work stable.
Activity: 139
this coin is more profitabile than ETH
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I like this coin very much ...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
oh,CCminer is working very well with my NVIDIA ,no problems and same with the CPU miner
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi guys

i mine sigt with r9 290 and rx 480 8gb on windows 10

Asu R9 290 = 17.5 mhs
Aus strix rx 480 8 gb = 8.0 mhs (why?)

The result of rx 480 is too low. I use sgminer and amd driver 16.11.5 ( i tested 17.4.4)

My bat

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u name.name -p name -I 23 --gpu-platform 1
pause

Thanks for help

This should be fine :

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u name.name -p name -I 23,23 --gpu-platform 1
pause

Thanks, but work always at 8mhs

https://s18.postimg.org/v2iahjd7d/Immagine1.png

https://s11.postimg.org/rymuzc4yr/Immagine2.png

Try to leave the --gpu-platform 1  switch if your IGP is not enabled. If this doesn't work either, try to put the GPU into another slot. Maybe there is some trouble with PCI-E slot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
so you need ~ 6 days mining to get the costs for the additional hash-power back, but only if diff doesn't raise more and price doesn't get down again.....
AS I have told you about it yesterday, the price solely depends on difficulty. It already happened to HUSH, Bitcore, or Chaincoin, those were popular in June or last month. It has good price while people can mine a lot and then nobody ever wants it when the difficulty starts to suck. Still ZEC and ETH keep a bit of their value since JP Morgan purchased their patents, but the difficulty already made SIGT much more profitable (at least in its yesterday state). As I predicted SIGT price will drop, then I predict it will drop even more because we have 11400-14000 diff and low gain and it will soon go to hell. No HODL movement can possibly pump the thing THAT useless. Unless they've been farming super bonanza 4 days ago like me and they have missed yesterday's peak sell price to DUMP all that million coins

interresting point. cant argue with that. not sure about hush thou, they have a great roadmap and very good developers/team.

but what you are saying is sell your SIGT as soon as you can?
on the other side dont forget about other POS coins, lots of them got a nice boost in value once POW was no longer on the table.
Activity: 216
Why not do a better website?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does it work with AMD cards? (RX xxx)
What other solution do we have for RX cards?
RX cards can mine ethereum.
Nice said  Cheesy Have AMD -> go to mine etherium

76 mh s with rx470 (x5) for now it's a little less profitable than ethereum but the price is very very low..

what is your bat file?
have only 60 mh/s on rx470x5
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
so you need ~ 6 days mining to get the costs for the additional hash-power back, but only if diff doesn't raise more and price doesn't get down again.....
AS I have told you about it yesterday, the price solely depends on difficulty. It already happened to HUSH, Bitcore, or Chaincoin, those were popular in June or last month. It has good price while people can mine a lot and then nobody ever wants it when the difficulty starts to suck. Still ZEC and ETH keep a bit of their value since JP Morgan purchased their patents, but the difficulty already made SIGT much more profitable (at least in its yesterday state). As I predicted SIGT price will drop, then I predict it will drop even more because we have 11400-14000 diff and low gain and it will soon go to hell. No HODL movement can possibly pump the thing THAT useless. Unless they've been farming super bonanza 4 days ago like me and they have missed yesterday's peak sell price to DUMP all that million coins
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

76 mh s with rx470 (x5) for now it's a little less profitable than ethereum but the price is very very low..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

ccminer is NVIDIA only. RX cards can mine ethereum.
Jump to: