Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 461. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Time to buy SIG now  Grin

looks like some big miners just found the coin and shred the exchange rate, will wait for 0.00000500 to buy - then the big miners should be back out from the coin as it's no longer more profitable than other major coins Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Need some help.  I'm running ubuntu 16.04 and NVIDIA cards.

I can't seem to find any miner for this particular environment.

SGminer only for AMD and the only ccminer that supports skunkhash is only for windows
Activity: 27
Time to buy SIG now  Grin
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
I need ccminer/SkunkSPmod3   can someone help me ty

sp_ can help you.  He's selling it for .05 BTC.  I'm running it now.  Very significant hashing improvement.  I would recommend you consider buying it.

Unless you are good with using search engine.
All you need is there already :-D
Activity: 154
congrats, i wish really to see our baby coin growing . Second, im new to linux and raspberry, how can i install my wallet there ? thank you all

Follow the linux build instructions. build.unix from gtihub.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
can some one put a working bat file for supernova pls and thnx

Code:
:loop
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u user.worker -p password,stats
goto loop
Activity: 79
can some one put a working bat file for supernova pls and thnx
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hello ALL! How many coins per day (24hr) I can mine with ~170mh/s if I mine in pool supernova?
Thanx!

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
What to do if Sgminer report low difficulty and rejected shares? I tried playing with the intensity but all same results. Sgminer for AMD cards. CCminer is working very well with my NVIDIA no problems and same with the CPU miner.

Im mining on pool.mn
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Hello,

Guys i'm mining solo -- sgminer is up but where do i set the paying wallet?

Haven't set it yet, i don't know where.

if you find a block (and thats a big if atm) then the reward will be paid to the wallet which found it (ie the one on your computer)
Activity: 116
I'm fairly new to this whole crypto currency mining thing so please don't take this the wrong way it's not meant to be an insulting question.... anyway, how can this coin ever make anyone any money mining? Surely it's only those that mined the first batch and cashed out during it's peak that will make a profit? Why would anyone invest money into this coin? How can it have any long term future? I'm guessing miners are cashing out asap so it's value wont really rise in the future and it'll continue to tumble day after day?

Genuine questions.

In the real world you can use only several coins...for pay for real services and real goods...
Why southands altcoins exist?? It is your question
Activity: 21
I'm fairly new to this whole crypto currency mining thing so please don't take this the wrong way it's not meant to be an insulting question.... anyway, how can this coin ever make anyone any money mining? Surely it's only those that mined the first batch and cashed out during it's peak that will make a profit? Why would anyone invest money into this coin? How can it have any long term future? I'm guessing miners are cashing out asap so it's value wont really rise in the future and it'll continue to tumble day after day?

Genuine questions.
Activity: 15
Can i connect more than 1 RIG to the ip same address for solo-mining?
I have a question about solo mining. I followed the tutorial for solo mining and there are no problems . My question is , is the solo mining is automaticly connected to my wallet so if i find a block it will be send to my wallet automaticly ? Because we do not enter wallet address just the username and password we created in conf file.

Thanks

Yes. automaticaly. I do that 5 day befor..
But today you must be damn lucky to find block in solo... really... you can visit suprnova pool, look on dificult, hashrate and try to count how long you must mining if your luck is same like suprnova...
but who can be more lucky - you dont know... it is probelm in mathematic counting..
dont mine solo. connect to pool
Activity: 52
congrats, i wish really to see our baby coin growing . Second, im new to linux and raspberry, how can i install my wallet there ? thank you all
Activity: 15
Hello,

Guys i'm mining solo -- sgminer is up but where do i set the paying wallet?

Haven't set it yet, i don't know where.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
I have a question about solo mining. I followed the tutorial for solo mining and there are no problems . My question is , is the solo mining is automaticly connected to my wallet so if i find a block it will be send to my wallet automaticly ? Because we do not enter wallet address just the username and password we created in conf file.

Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 116

this is the real dev of sp mod don't buy shit from other people. and support dev.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ccminersp-mod-modded-nvidia-maxwell-pascal-kernels-826901

Activity: 2
Hello ALL! How many coins per day (24hr) I can mine with ~170mh/s if I mine in pool supernova?
Thanx!

Hi, you can earn approx 830 SIGT with 170MH/S. i use too suprnova is very good.

see ya.

sp_ can help you.  He's selling it for .05 BTC.  I'm running it now.  Very significant hashing improvement.  I would recommend you consider buying it.
Jump to: