Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 463. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
the price is very low and has been sold by many people. Cry
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Dual 1080ti

What miner are you using, and with what clocks on those 1080ti's?

interested as well. is this the paid sp miner? only getting 34MH/s max on an asus 1080ti using the signatum cc miner. stock tdp/clocks
Activity: 37
moon when
Someone is heavy selling out his SIGTs.
And no more pumps like a day before.

You can still easily get $30-50 a day with few nvidia cards, so a lot of miners are happy with that and are not looking in long-term profits and sell at market price.
Just be patient

i am getting $30 a day with my 2X GTX 1080 TI
Activity: 7
You can definitely see the noobs from the wise.  Grin
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Dear lord new ath reached... Net Hash: 1,041,156.05 MH/s..
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Dual 1080ti

What miner are you using, and with what clocks on those 1080ti's?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Guys, we're doing a group buy for SP signatum skunk mod #3! Smiley We're going in together at 0.01 btc each and we need 2 more people to join! PM if you're interested.

Regards

Anyone that gives money to a newbie and falls for this bull SHOULD lose their money.  BE CAREFUL of people asking for money.  This is for all of the noobs joining crypto.  There is a saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted!".

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

search for cmdash's user number 1056313 - 19 matches.. seems legit (tm)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
moon when

You can still easily get $30-50 a day with few nvidia cards, so a lot of miners are happy with that and are not looking in long-term profits and sell at market price.
Just be patient

Patience will pay indeed, after block 100 000 no more POW coin, I'm HODL!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Anyone have experience with the "optimized" Nvidia miner (for .025 BTC)? THANKS
Alexis spmod v1 seems +50% compared to ccminer 2.2-skunk, 19 MH/s vs 11 MH/s with gtx1060 G1 Gaming. Set -i 20 for -0.25 MH/s drop and then you can even watch youtube without some evil stuttering you get with default intensity 25. I also have spmod v2 and it seems to do the same 19 MH/s
PS difficulty around 10k. Price around 2300-2500 sat all day. Tomorrow seems to make it even worse for mining unless you have a bunch of something kinda gtx1080+
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
moon when

Just be patient
It is because of the hard drop of btc.
Activity: 158
mine safe o/
moon when
Signatum is listed on WhatToMine.com!

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash

Go calc all your hashing profits! Tell all your friends!

Nice ! No more calculating by hand , and I'll be damned I like the numbers that I see Smiley

Imagine what happens when it goes out of "testing" and appears on the main site ... winter is coming .. I mean miners are coming.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Guys, we're doing a group buy for SP signatum skunk mod #3! Smiley We're going in together at 0.01 btc each and we need 2 more people to join! PM if you're interested.

Regards

Anyone that gives money to a newbie and falls for this bull SHOULD lose their money.  BE CAREFUL of people asking for money.  This is for all of the noobs joining crypto.  There is a saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted!".
Activity: 41
It's posible to mine signatium with linux ??

Yes. I've been mining it in Linux with both AMD and Nvidia cards, using sgminer and ccminer.

sgminer sources with skunk algo: https://github.com/signatumd/gpuminer-source
ccminer sources with skunk algo: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Soon it will be 10TH/s after WTM ))
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Compared to DAS and CHC I consider this coin better.  Not saying it's not sketchy, but community drives things typically so it may take off.

Seeing a quick transition from PoW to PoS could be a good learning experience anyway Smiley
Activity: 154
Signatum is listed on WhatToMine.com!

https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash

Go calc all your hashing profits! Tell all your friends!

Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
can sell SPMod1 for Nvidia
Asus 1070 8gb  (pl +85 core +160) 26.7-27.2 mh/s
price: 500sigt
anyone interested write on mail: [email protected]
http://imgur.com/a/8iebY

slap yourself, selling others work noob

Not trying to spray FUD, just stay sceptical guys, that's all.

the algo isn't tribus but it's close to the idea of tribus (mixed length algo concat), but a good dose of skepticism is healthy for any coin, especially to see how the devs respond which in this case the dev really hasn't responded to any concerns, which i guess is a concern in itself

Every hour approximately appears in the screen of ccminer of my PC this message in red color, the pool of Hashbag ... please, somebody knows to tell me because this happens, after 30 seconds it connects again  ::

Stratum connection failed: Faied to connect to hashbag cc port 8644: Timed out
...retry after 30 seconds

Someone happens to me the same as me?, How can it be solved? What is the reason for this problem?

Thanks !!

apologies, the stratum was set to reboot every 250k shares and i haven't had a lot of time lately, with the explosion in mining there is a helluva lot of shares being submitted so it was rebooting every hour almost! should be more stable now.
Activity: 18
Hello.
Somebody owns info about how PoS mining will take place. Besides 5%. Amount? Rules of participation?
And tell me. Where can I get Signatum sp-mod 3 ?
Jump to: