Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 472. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Exact same issue ^ (with 4xx & 5xx), it only detects the onboard card.
Try including the following in your bat file. Your cards should be in either of the platform.

--gpu-platform 1
--gpu-platform 2

Try with this one

sgminer --gpu-platform=1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -o -p c=SIGT

you may need to use gpu platform 0,1,2 depending on which openCL platforms you have installed, you can find a list of those in Regedit at LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Khronos/OpenCL/Vendors

if you look there you should see the amdocl64.dll listed (if you are running a 32 bit miner on a 64 bit platform then you need to look inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Khronos\OpenCL\Vendors)

remove the intel one (write down the value that was in there in case you want to restore intel openCL) that's in that folder and reboot your machine and then you should only have the amd platform left and sgminer won't get so confused

It worked! Thank you!!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Did I see the name Crowetic in the OP? The same one from Burst coin? Does he have a hand in this coin?

Did you find the answer to this?  If @Crowetic is involved I'll buy more!  I think he's great and completely understood why he felt the need to walk away from Burst.  Any project he works on in the future is one I'd be happy to support.  

I can confirm that he believes fully in the coin and directed all his mining gear towards it. He is also an admin in the Telegram group and is highly involved in the Signatum community.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Try with this one

you may need to use gpu platform 0,1,2 depending on which openCL platforms you have installed, you can find a list of those in Regedit at LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Khronos/OpenCL/Vendors

if you look there you should see the amdocl64.dll listed (if you are running a 32 bit miner on a 64 bit platform then you need to look inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Khronos\OpenCL\Vendors)

remove the intel one (write down the value that was in there in case you want to restore intel openCL) that's in that folder and reboot your machine and then you should only have the amd platform left and sgminer won't get so confused

I have try with all  --gpu-platform but doesn't work !

anyone is able to work with AMD RX GPU ?

what miner u use ?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Is it me or the difficulty went up quite noticeably since yesterday? I am making 30% less today now.
Difficulty is one of the factors. The other is more people are putting their machines to use for this.
So double whammy. Pretty much expect to earn less significantly with each day.
But be glad to have caught it early enough.
Activity: 365
It is a scam coin he has premined a lot of coins and not even declared total and max supply.You people are buying shit.Its a scam coin see youself he said no premine how does 24600000 coins came into existence loll.Be aware of these SCAMMERS
You don't look carefully, you say it's a scam and you're weird, anyway, I don't think you should say that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
wait why this coin have 24,350,013 SIGT supply  if was not premine?
this supply is even tighter that a premine?
can some one explain this please?
i have 20.000 and i mined more guys mined at first day with only 1 card and have more...

it's not a premine it's the coin in circulation...
Activity: 210
You can always check the difficulty yesterday and the current difficulty....

its for everyone that mines the coin...

cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
started mining this coin. I only have 3 GPUs and everthing works fine for me.
I hope price will rise more so i can pay my electricity bills.
Activity: 8
Is it me or the difficulty went up quite noticeably since yesterday? I am making 30% less today now.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Try with this one

Activity: 201
Try including the following in your bat file. Your cards should be in either of the platform.

--gpu-platform 1
--gpu-platform 2
Activity: 10
Activity: 456
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hi,

I'm try to run sgminer on my 7 GPU RX470 and RX480 RIG that works perfectly using Claymore Dual on ETH+DCR but as soon I run sgminer I get this error:

C:\Users\Fabrizio\Desktop\sig-miner>sgminer.exe -n
[09:10:47] CL Platform vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
[09:10:47] CL Platform name: Intel(R) OpenCL
[09:10:47] CL Platform version: OpenCL 2.0
[09:10:47] Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)
[09:10:47] clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable
[09:10:47] 0 GPU devices max detected

do you know why sgminer doesn't recognize the AMD GPU ?

thanks
Activity: 20
please me his r7-370 can't mining sigt. worker not active. Please help me setup mining with r7 370 with sgminer
hashbag.cc
i would say the most that the dev could have instamined would be 2.5M-3M sigt, which is maybe 2.5% of the total supply, assuming he got 80% of the first 1k blocks - remember, he was probably well prepared to boot his miners up the second the post was on there as he already had GPU mining on, and the difficulty was set in the area where CPUs could do it. finding all those blocks in a tiny space is inevitable, and then probably most of the next 1k blocks until more people started getting into the network. from what i have looked at, there are only a few addresses other than the large amounts of unique addresses that were mining in the first 1500 blocks so it is pretty likely the instamine is around 2M SIGT. not a huge premine amount in any circumstance and technically not a pre-mine other than the blocks just previous to the post - even then those blocks could have been mined directly after the post allowing for possible differences in time servers between the blockchain and bitcointalk's timestamps. either way, the dev would have had a fair amount mined but it's not a significant chunk of the supply, i wouldn't be TOO worried about it. it could definitely have an impact on the market but what is more likely to hurt the price of this coin is reward halving in roughly 20k blocks (13 days from now) as many miners will start dumping their supply before that at which point it will be 75M coins available to the market, a market cap of $10M (probably a decent target for a month old coin) would be USD 0.13c per coin - not much more than it is now

whilst i don't believe 100% in the technical background of the coin, there are plenty of other coins out there which have surprisingly high market caps so we remain hopeful for all involved. it would be nice to hear some more from the dev about these things though
Activity: 273
It is a scam coin he has premined a lot of coins and not even declared total and max supply.You people are buying shit.Its a scam coin see youself he said no premine how does 24600000 coins came into existence loll.Be aware of these SCAMMERS

It's a simple calculation.. current block: 9893 * 2500 reward per block = 24732500 coins

Lol can't read? Clearly written on the first post.

Reward Structure:
Blocks 0-30,000: 2500 Coins
Blocks 30,001-60,000: 1250 Coins
Blocks 60,001-100,000: 625 Coins
Pow End Block: 100,000
PoS Start Block: 98,500
Total PoW Coins: 137,500,000
Activity: 8
Man, the coin is surely taking off. Is there a target price for it? Sorry if I missed it.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
hashbag.cc

It's a simple calculation.. current block: 9893 * 2500 reward per block = 24732500 coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
I guess it is polo buying now, soon will see
Jump to: