Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 496. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Please. give me list of work nodes!
I have only 2 nodes!

addnode=104.199.207.148
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=75.130.162.248
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=35.187.220.84

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Please. give me list of work nodes!
I have only 2 nodes!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
check page 13, there is a link to a ccminer cuda version
Activity: 54
1080s are badass
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
Whoa . I wish i had 1080's !
1060's suck in 12m/hs  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Nice algo! Getting about 33.4 MH/s with single 1080Ti at 190W power consumption, settings: 1885 MHz / 5640 MHz / 1012 mV - core / memory / voltage. And temperature is only 57C
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
the coin already mooning in coinsmarkets https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

Dont do this.

And fees too

Name                Sending Fees     Min Withdrawl
Bitcoin (BTC)           0.002                0.002

i am already using them since a while and they are pretty good , anyway so far this is the only place to buy the coin
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
This algo is nuts! had to lower tdp across all cards before i trip a breaker and start a fire  Shocked   still getting good hash tho!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
illegal memory is too much instensity (not your case)
you have a bit more OC i think

edit: now tried on 1060 6g ... 70% tdp, +100core, 0mem ... ccminer2.2 (damn, sp_ has already doubled hashrate) 13,2MH
Thanks, seems to work with lower OC values, however it's strange because ccminer was working fine with all other algos...
power 80%, GPU +150, mem 0 on both 1070s and 1080s
17-18 mh/s on 1070
22-23 mh/s on 1080

/edit : btw I still have, like with bitcore algo, this f***ing bad reported hashrate (75 mh/s on miner, 40-50 on suprnova)
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
What does everyone think this coin will be worth out of the gate come next week when it hits the exchange?

what do you think it will be worth in 30 days?

This coin so far is awesome!

This coin is the next ETH. Amazing algo. Huge community already.
So many zealots, and so many newbies hoping to get rich overnight. It is a a receipt for mega dump by nasty whales.

Wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 5
Hi,
Got this message with ccminer
https://i.imgur.com/C2Yxrnl.jpg

This is my .bat :
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u MYUSERNAME.MYWORKER -p PASSWORD -i 20

2x GTX 1080 / 2xGTX 1080 rig
Using ccminer 2.2

Any idea about where this problem come from ?

Yes, it is to hight OC.
Activity: 144
illegal memory is too much instensity (not your case)
you have a bit more OC i think

edit: now tried on 1060 6g ... 70% tdp, +100core, 0mem ... ccminer2.2 (damn, sp_ has already doubled hashrate) 13,2MH
Activity: 280
Hi,
Got this message with ccminer

This is my .bat :
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u MYUSERNAME.MYWORKER -p PASSWORD -i 20

2x GTX 1080 / 2xGTX 1080 rig
Using ccminer 2.2

Any idea about where this problem come from ?
Activity: 253
KEK
3 days old and talking about trex or polo... take it easy, boys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've already spoken to trex, we've already submitted a request, but after talking to Richie over there, it seems there's a nice stack of people waiting to be listed.

I paid for cryptopia listing already, .97 BTC is what that cost me.

We'll see what happens with Trex, but for now I'm happy with cryptopia, we'll go for Trex after a few weeks go by. Smiley

I will definitely be willing to help out with the listing on Trex, and I have direct communication with Richie and Bill there. Their basic listing is 3 BTC, so a bit higher than cryptopia... but we'll figure it out.

Wow, that's some serious commitment.
Do you know the dev of this project or may I ask what made you want to invest in this project?
Seeing quite a few Legendary members excited I will take a closer look at Signatum.

There hasn't been a fair and clean coin launched in months with no catch so it was necessary to have something like Signatum. Everybody deserves a fair share so that is why it exists

Uhmm.. sorry but there's nothing Fair and clean about the launch, the difficulty and block time was artificially set to very low values for the first 1000 blocks and the first "normal" miners got in after block 1000... So your artificial instamine brought you about 3.5m coins already...

there was no instamining i was there when the coin got announcement and i download the wallet and got blocks using my cpu yes blocks but it got announced at block 0 by the time i download the wallet and start mining i was able to get blocks starting from block 34 and so on  , so yeah blocks was fast but EVERYONE could mine those fast blocks including me
Activity: 37
How much are you guys making from pool mining (still on solo)
Activity: 59
3 days old and talking about trex or polo... take it easy, boys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've already spoken to trex, we've already submitted a request, but after talking to Richie over there, it seems there's a nice stack of people waiting to be listed.

We'll see what happens with Trex, but for now I'm happy with cryptopia, we'll go for Trex after a few weeks go by. Smiley

I will definitely be willing to help out with the listing on Trex, and I have direct communication with Richie and Bill there. Their basic listing is 3 BTC, so a bit higher than cryptopia... but we'll figure it out.

Do you know the dev of this project or may I ask what made you want to invest in this project?
Seeing quite a few Legendary members excited I will take a closer look at Signatum.

There hasn't been a fair and clean coin launched in months with no catch so it was necessary to have something like Signatum. Everybody deserves a fair share so that is why it exists

Uhmm.. sorry but there's nothing Fair and clean about the launch, the difficulty and block time was artificially set to very low values for the first 1000 blocks and the first "normal" miners got in after block 1000... So your artificial instamine brought you about 3.5m coins already...

A smooth transition from GetNextTargetRequired to DGWv3 was programmatically implemented to allow CPU miners to also have a chance to mine. People are used to hidden catches so much that even when something fair comes along, they will try to find something in it. Lets assume that even someone has taken major chunk from those first 1000 blocks, it's just not few people but lots of them
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
What you are saying is that 3.5m coins are instamined?
I mined before the 1000 blocks, DGW3 put the diff very low for CPU miners until GPU miner manage to solo mine

I was also mining before block 1000 and DGW3 was not ramping up enough since I was mining 8~9 block per minute from the wallet for the first couple of minutes or I hit 17 blocks within the first 2 minutes of having my wallet up. Then I hit it with my GPU miner and I'm wallet #4 on the rich list.
Activity: 154

Wasn't it left out for CPU miners? Did it occur to you?
Activity: 138
I mined before the 1000 blocks, DGW3 put the diff very low for CPU miners until GPU miner manage to solo mine
Activity: 135

This was posted several times across the thread already...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20221606

But it's only 2,5m
Then I am not sure why dev hasnt contacted me yet, I wanna buy some
Jump to: