Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 497. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Uhmm.. sorry but there's nothing Fair and clean about the launch, the difficulty and block time was artificially set to very low values for the first 1000 blocks and the first "normal" miners got in after block 1000... So your artificial instamine brought you about 3.5m coins already...
What you are saying is that 3.5m coins are instamined?

This was posted several times across the thread already...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20221606

But it's only 2,5m
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Uhmm.. sorry but there's nothing Fair and clean about the launch, the difficulty and block time was artificially set to very low values for the first 1000 blocks and the first "normal" miners got in after block 1000... So your artificial instamine brought you about 3.5m coins already...
What you are saying is that 3.5m coins are instamined?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
3 days old and talking about trex or polo... take it easy, boys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've already spoken to trex, we've already submitted a request, but after talking to Richie over there, it seems there's a nice stack of people waiting to be listed.

I paid for cryptopia listing already, .97 BTC is what that cost me.

We'll see what happens with Trex, but for now I'm happy with cryptopia, we'll go for Trex after a few weeks go by. Smiley

I will definitely be willing to help out with the listing on Trex, and I have direct communication with Richie and Bill there. Their basic listing is 3 BTC, so a bit higher than cryptopia... but we'll figure it out.

Wow, that's some serious commitment.
Do you know the dev of this project or may I ask what made you want to invest in this project?
Seeing quite a few Legendary members excited I will take a closer look at Signatum.

There hasn't been a fair and clean coin launched in months with no catch so it was necessary to have something like Signatum. Everybody deserves a fair share so that is why it exists

Activity: 135
WTB 50000 SIG for 0.1 BTC.
We are using escrow.
Its not fixed ratio, send offers.
bump..still want to buy SIG
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
great algo,im holding it Smiley

Me too.

Good speed distribution for all gpu cards. AMD and Nvidia have similar ratio of cost to hashrates.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
3 days old and talking about trex or polo... take it easy, boys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've already spoken to trex, we've already submitted a request, but after talking to Richie over there, it seems there's a nice stack of people waiting to be listed.

We'll see what happens with Trex, but for now I'm happy with cryptopia, we'll go for Trex after a few weeks go by. Smiley

I will definitely be willing to help out with the listing on Trex, and I have direct communication with Richie and Bill there. Their basic listing is 3 BTC, so a bit higher than cryptopia... but we'll figure it out.

Do you know the dev of this project or may I ask what made you want to invest in this project?
Seeing quite a few Legendary members excited I will take a closer look at Signatum.

There hasn't been a fair and clean coin launched in months with no catch so it was necessary to have something like Signatum. Everybody deserves a fair share so that is why it exists
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
great algo,im holding it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The current global hashrate is worth about $30K / day on other algos...

crazy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Where is this buying speed for mining, but where ? Huh
Activity: 62
Hi, I'm mining at suprnova and it shows pretty low hashrate. Google search didn't give any satisfying answer so I decided to ask here. It seems most of the miners for this coin is mining at suprnova so I hope for an answer. Other pools don't seem to have this problem so it's weird.
-p d=0.1
Sucks to be that guy but I'm not familiar with this. What does this do and how to use it?
Also I've decided to move on to hashbag.

You have to add this switch to your .bat file replacing the password with it, like this :

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p d=0.1

The point in this is that the shown hash rate of your miner and the pool is different, and with this switch you will get more accurate hash rate shown in the pool. I think it is adjustable between 0.01 and 0.1, but not sure in it.
Activity: 32
Nice project, all the best!  Smiley
Activity: 137
What does everyone think this coin will be worth out of the gate come next week when it hits the exchange?

what do you think it will be worth in 30 days?

This coin so far is awesome!

This coin is the next ETH. Amazing algo. Huge community already.
So many zealots, and so many newbies hoping to get rich overnight. It is a a receipt for mega dump by nasty whales.
Activity: 2
Hi, I'm mining at suprnova and it shows pretty low hashrate. Google search didn't give any satisfying answer so I decided to ask here. It seems most of the miners for this coin is mining at suprnova so I hope for an answer. Other pools don't seem to have this problem so it's weird.
-p d=0.1
Sucks to be that guy but I'm not familiar with this. What does this do and how to use it?
Also I've decided to move on to hashbag.
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
What do you think, what price will be https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Activity: 5
Hello.
Switch my rig(3x1060,2x1070) to supernova pool
*.Bat
[:restart
Timeout /t 10

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106  -u Worker.Name -p 1 -i 20,17,17,17,20

ping 127.0.0.1 > nul
goto :restart]

And get this error:

'skein512_cpu_setBlock_80' at line 1095 : unspecified launch failure.

Win 10, ccminer 2.2, last nvidia and OpenCl drivers.

Please help =)

p.s. 1060 -13,5 MH/s; 1070 21 MH/s;
-i 20 or less
I tried from default(0) to 20 - same problem =(
Activity: 59
Is there a plan creating a Slack - channel ?
As of now, there are no plans to create a slack channel. To join us on telegram, follow this link https://t.me/joinchat/GkZ_BA2486EOyTGm1ZKwRQ
Activity: 39
Hello.
*.Bat
Timeout /t 10

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106  -u Worker.Name -p 1 -i 20,17,17,17,20

ping 127.0.0.1 > nul

And get this error:

Please help =)

-i 20 or less
Activity: 5
Hello.
*.Bat
Timeout /t 10

ping 127.0.0.1 > nul

And get this error:

Please help =)

Activity: 154
Is there a plan creating a Slack - channel ?

Telegram channel is already like a non stop scroll. Too many places to talk wont be a good idea. Dev can answer it better i guess.
Jump to: