Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 498. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Net Hash: 70.122.21 MH/s  - 200,531.25 MH/s

Why such a large network speed

Because someone is accumulating a lot either through their own farm or renting out rigs.   A handful of people are mining @ 50GH+   
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
There was a 600sat buy order on "unofficial" exchange today Smiley Only 0.05btc though.
approximately 23 cents/coin USD

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
There was a 600sat buy order on "unofficial" exchange today Smiley Only 0.05btc though.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Net Hash: 70.122.21 MH/s  - 200,531.25 MH/s

Why such a large network speed
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Hi, I'm mining at suprnova and it shows pretty low hashrate. Google search didn't give any satisfying answer so I decided to ask here. It seems most of the miners for this coin is mining at suprnova so I hope for an answer. Other pools don't seem to have this problem so it's weird.
-p d=0.1
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Is there a plan creating a Slack - channel ?
Activity: 154
Hi, I'm mining at suprnova and it shows pretty low hashrate. Google search didn't give any satisfying answer so I decided to ask here. It seems most of the miners for this coin is mining at suprnova so I hope for an answer. Other pools don't seem to have this problem so it's weird.

Switch to the next pool if you face problem with one.
Activity: 2
Activity: 138
What does everyone think this coin will be worth out of the gate come next week when it hits the exchange?

what do you think it will be worth in 30 days?

This coin so far is awesome!
Amazing new algo, nice community, dev is alive, no ICO/Premine/Devfee, better for Nvidia
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
What does everyone think this coin will be worth out of the gate come next week when it hits the exchange?

This coin is the next ETH. Amazing algo. Huge community already.
Activity: 54

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Interesting coin think ill give this a shot mining, im happy this is not ICO, at what block is this moving to POS ?

My bad I see its after 100k block, plenty of mining still left, last question is this coin asic proof?

New algo and pos, try to ask one more time  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Interesting coin think ill give this a shot mining, im happy this is not ICO, at what block is this moving to POS ?

My bad I see its after 100k block, plenty of mining still left, last question is this coin asic proof?
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
the coin already mooning in coinsmarkets https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

Do not use that. It is not official and not advised by the dev team at all. That place does not reflect the price of SIGT in any way.

I have nothing against new exchanges but that exchange ....is something I will not put my money into it.

Thanks
the coin already mooning in coinsmarkets https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

Do not use that. It is not official and not advised by the dev team at all. That place does not reflect the price of SIGT in any way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Dont do this.

And fees too

Name                Sending Fees     Min Withdrawl
Bitcoin (BTC)           0.002                0.002
DEV please fix website

This is an issue with Iquidus explorer.
Activity: 71
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

try with another driver... my r9 gpu (380/390/390x) show same messages... i have installs amd 15.12 driver, i update to 16.9.1 and work fine...

Thanks for your answer.

I'm using:

Driver Packaging Version: 17.10.3211.1031-170704a-316027C-CrimsonReLive

OpenGL® Version: 6.14.10.13476

OpenCL™ Version: 22.19.171.1024

IIRC These are the latest Driver.

Greetings,
Grae

I am using these in my .bat file with my R9 290s:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash --gpu-platform 1  -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u xxxxx.x -p yyyyyy -I 21

What hash rate do you get per card?

8 mhs/card
Jump to: