Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 505. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i noticed that the block time it's not 5 minutes but way less like 2-3, can you check, it's seems like 1 minute actually...

You are right. https://github.com/signatumd/source/blob/master/src/main.h#L73
Code:
inline unsigned int GetTargetSpacing(int nHeight) { return IsProtocolV2(nHeight) ? 60 : 5 * 60; }

It is set as 5 minutes but pos v2 does the override so the actual block time gets reduced and gets less than 5 minutes. DGW is also another factor as to why the block time fluctuates constantly. OP will be updated.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Sorry, there are no bounties as Signatum has no premine.

And do not! This freebie will subsequently affect the cost of coins. Only hard-won truly appreciated.
Activity: 59
Is there a bounty campaign for this project? I hope I can still join if there is one...
Sorry, there are no bounties as Signatum has no premine.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Well, my hashrate is crazy low, but the CPU miner was super easy to get going. Good job getting this coin to an easy to mine state before launch, it really helps the little guys who are not GPU pros get a few coins while they can still be got. I'll only make a few through mining at this rate, but I'm always glad when I find a coin that'll actually pay a bit with CPU mining. Can't wait to see where this coin is going.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i noticed that the block time it's not 5 minutes but way less like 2-3, can you check, it's seems like 1 minute actually...
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
People trying to get people to pay for private miners....

I'm using the released ccminer 2.2 and seeing 32.75Mh/s on my 1080Ti and average 25.5Mh/s on my 1080's

Pool difficulty is skyrocketing though.  

Also getting 25MH/s on my 1080's on ccminer 2.2. Mining quite a bit less SIGT already.
Activity: 107

So can I copy your bat file except the wallet address and number of threads if I choose the pool?

Yes but since you have a 1700x i'd change t 4 to t 12. You have 16 threads, I use all my cores and the pc is fully usable and responsive.
I started mining.
Thanks for your help.

You are welcome Smiley
I'm curious how many kH/s do you get with your ryzen?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

So can I copy your bat file except the wallet address and number of threads if I choose the pool?

Yes but since you have a 1700x i'd change t 4 to t 12. You have 16 threads, I use all my cores and the pc is fully usable and responsive.
I started mining.
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 6
hi guys, a have an issue with mining on AMD gpus
pool is YiiMP, 4x470-4 and 1x480-8
sgminer says 100-200khash (wat?) per card
miner freezes at line "Initialising kernel skunkhash.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024"
bat file is
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u wallet -L log.txt -p x

what am i doing wrong?

do:

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u wallet -L log.txt -p x -I 20

hmmm... that's better now. 15 mh/s on 480 and 12-13 mh/s on 470
thanks a lot!
Activity: 154
miner freezes at line "Initialising kernel skunkhash.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024"
bat file is
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u wallet -L log.txt -p x

what am i doing wrong?

do:

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8433 -u wallet -L log.txt -p x -I 20
Activity: 6
bat file is

what am i doing wrong?
In that matter is better to have a local wallet or use a web wallet?
Huh

I'm facing the problem about decrypt wallet on Window QT.
Failure to decrypt with the same passphrase I was created. I'm really sure the passphrase is correct.

Caps lock? Space? Don't see any other reason for that except human error.
Activity: 58
 Huh

I'm facing the problem about decrypt wallet on Window QT.
Failure to decrypt with the same passphrase I was created. I'm really sure the passphrase is correct.
Is there any guide to use cpu miner?
My crappy gpu is too noisy and to hot.lol

In the first post there is a link to download the cpu miner, i'm using it with my 6600k, for sure a gpu is far more better than a cpu to mine...
Do you mine in a pool?

I downloaded the miner and some questions.

bat file - cpuminer.exe -a skunkhash -o url -u worker.user -p password

Do you know any pool for cpu mining?
Guessing my worker name.login user name for -u
and my worker or login password for -p.

Does this miner let you specify the number of threads for mining?
I don't want to use 100%.
I have Ryzen 1700x.

Thanks.

Yes I mine in a pool, you can find a list of polls on the first page pick the one you prefer, I just advice to avoid onepool.online because I used for hours but they didn't pay me. This is my bat file:
cpuminer.exe -a skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u BJqk9evoUERFnGLaH16vhJKfWP9b49EjrB -p c=SIGT -t 4
pause

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

In the first post there is a link to download the cpu miner, i'm using it with my 6600k, for sure a gpu is far more better than a cpu to mine...
Do you mine in a pool?

I have Ryzen 1700x.

Thanks.

Yes I mine in a pool, you can find a list of polls on the first page pick the one you prefer, I just advice to avoid onepool.online because I used for hours but they didn't pay me. This is my bat file:
cpuminer.exe -a skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u BJqk9evoUERFnGLaH16vhJKfWP9b49EjrB -p c=SIGT -t 4
pause
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Do you mine in a pool?

I have Ryzen 1700x.

Thanks.

pause

Remember that for this pool

Note: Minimum payout for this wallet is 1 SIGT

That's right but actually 1 sigt is mined in some minutes (with gpu+cpu), I left my rig to mine for hours but I got nothing, also the website doesn't allow to see the wallets, it's quite shady for me.

I didn't know what was your hash power... anyway... I've been paid from this pool without any problem since beginning Smiley

Oh it's a cheap 760 gtx but still it so easy to mine..
Did you find a way to see your wallet in that website? Just to check if I did anything wrong...

You only have to use the "wallet" button at the page top and put your wallet...

Or simply go to this address using your wallet address instead of xxxx

http://hashbag.cc/?address=xxxx

Hashbag is the mining pool i'm using now and it's great. I was talking about https://onepool.online/workers which I used early today but got nothing...

uuups... I misunderstand you  Undecided
People trying to get people to pay for private miners....

I'm using the released ccminer 2.2 and seeing 32.75Mh/s on my 1080Ti and average 25.5Mh/s on my 1080's

Pool difficulty is skyrocketing though.  
Activity: 54
I'm getting 7+/- mh on 1050ti, 16 +/- on 1070, 24+/- on 1080 cards. using ccminer skunk  and solomining. Does that seem about right for everyone else??
Jump to: