Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 502. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is it possible to use the integrated vga of my 6600k? Or I should ask if it is worth...

Thank you in advance.

It's possible but the hash rate will be very slow it does not worth it. As I saw it on the main page, you can mine it with CPU, maybe it worth a try.
I'm already mining with my cpu it's aroung 100kh\s per core, I was curious to try the igp to squeeze everything from my pc Smiley

I see Smiley Try it, I became curious too Smiley

Deal, do you have any advice about if I should use sgminer and how I should configure it?

You should use sgminer and I think this will work fine if you only have IGP sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD
If it's not working, we will figure out how to do it Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
According to telegram the dev is working on something big coming  Roll Eyes

Now im curious, got anymore details? Or a hint or when we can expect something? Are we talking a listing on an exchange?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
can't get ANY share accepted on pools
sgminer / 7950.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
The algorithm is just a variation of another algorithm so it's not really anything new. And while there's Pierce to be no pre mind there are some interesting things in the code that people should take a look at I won't make any accusations I'm simply saying to look what might happen around block 900 or block 1000.

i look block 900 and 1000 and i don't see anything strange? what do you mean ?
help me please
I have 470 and 480 video cards
I can not start the sgminer

bat file:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1 -I 9 --gpu-platform 1

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!

Try this :

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1
pause

--gpu-platform 1 is needed when you are using an integrated VGA card too
The -I 9 intensity is very low too, i think it would be the best if you leave it, and let the pool set it for you automatically. At least it works fine for me.

Used your settings, writes:

I think it will be ok, as I see there are 4 GPUs, and the hashrate will speed up within a few minutes. If it does not, you have to increase the intensity manually.

Many thanks to everyone who helped !!! All profit! Smiley

You are welcome! Smiley What hash rates did you get on the cards?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
According to telegram the dev is working on something big coming  Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
help me please

bat file:

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1 -I 9 --gpu-platform 1

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10

Try this :

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1
pause

The -I 9 intensity is very low too, i think it would be the best if you leave it, and let the pool set it for you automatically. At least it works fine for me.

http://savepic.ru/15006511.jpg

I think it will be ok, as I see there are 4 GPUs, and the hashrate will speed up within a few minutes. If it does not, you have to increase the intensity manually.

Many thanks to everyone who helped !!! All profit! Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
The algorithm is just a variation of another algorithm so it's not really anything new. And while there's Pierce to be no pre mind there are some interesting things in the code that people should take a look at I won't make any accusations I'm simply saying to look what might happen around block 900 or block 1000.
Activity: 107
Is it possible to use the integrated vga of my 6600k? Or I should ask if it is worth...

Thank you in advance.

It's possible but the hash rate will be very slow it does not worth it. As I saw it on the main page, you can mine it with CPU, maybe it worth a try.
I'm already mining with my cpu it's aroung 100kh\s per core, I was curious to try the igp to squeeze everything from my pc Smiley

Deal, do you have any advice about if I should use sgminer and how I should configure it?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

help me please

bat file:

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10

Try this :

pause

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
help me please

bat file:

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10

intensity too low set 17
and delete --gpu platform
help me please

bat file:

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10

Try this :

pause

http://savepic.ru/15006511.jpg

Thank you in advance.
help me please

bat file:

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10

Try this :

pause

help me please

bat file:

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
Activity: 58
My 1060 3G     12.5 MH/s with OC Power limit 80/Core+150/Mem+500
1080TI Aorus   36 MH/s   with OC Power limit 100/Core+60/Mem+600

Is it normal or any recommend for more effective?

https://www.uppic.org/image-2507_5972F823.jpg

One small Help .

In ccminer i m getting 60mhs in total for 5x1060 6GB AMP model .

But i noticed in tread that 1060's are making 20mhs .

So i downloaded and tried SIGT-Miner

Im getting Error as follows. Cards are not OC ed

Bat file :

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u Shankar1994.Shankar -p x
use ccminer

Is ccminer better than sgminer for a 760 too?
Thank you in advance.

It's better, ccminer is for Nvidia cards, sgminer is for AMD.
Jump to: