Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 501. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Does the miner show any hash rate data?
it shows around 2.5-3mh (people with 1050ti get 10) with i=20 but like i said i tried different "i" ...  got absolutely nothing accepted. not a single coin. (not a single share accepted/rejected)
just wasted some time and electricity.
without "i" speed drops to less than 200 kilohashes  Grin anyway closed it.

You're probably getting constant hardware errors, I can't mine this coin either with r9 270x, there is something wrong with the miner
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
it shows around 2.5-3mh (people with 1050ti get 10) with i=20 but like i said i tried different "i" ...  got absolutely nothing accepted. not a single coin. (not a single share accepted/rejected)

I get aruound 12.5-13MH/s with my 1060 3GB.  To tell you the truth, I expected less from your 7950. It looks like that the 2.5-3MH is very slow. Maybe if you let it run for a couple of hours you will get a few shares but unfortunatelly it is not profitable.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
You should use sgminer and I think this will work fine if you only have IGP sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD
If it's not working, we will figure out how to do it Smiley

I do not have just the igp, I have a gtx760 (that i'm using to mine).
That's why I asked, I use cc miner for the nvidia while sgminer should be used for the intel, is that right?

Sorry, I wasn't listening...
Yes, because the IGP is opencl based, so you should use sgminer for it.

Ok something is wrong, sgminer just dectect the 760 gtx, not the intel, I tried with --gpu-platform 1 too.

Is the IGP enabled in BIOS? If it is, you can see it in the Windows Device Manager at the Video Cards.
Does your miner show any errors?
no errors..... and no shares.
tried on "pool.mn" same story. 0 valid 0 invalid. Efficiency 0.00%
nothing accepted in miner.

honestly i kinda hate sgminer.... that is not optimized for amd at all. on any coin i ever tried it shows 5-10x lower hashrate compared to performance of similar nvidia cards.
(last example was chc ..... people with one 750ti (!) was getting better performance than my 7950 - thats definitely can't be right).

As Hangterisaan said, Nvidia cards perform much better on most algos. The 7950 is an old card, I think it can't keep up with todays demands. Does the miner show any hash rate data?
Activity: 107
You should use sgminer and I think this will work fine if you only have IGP sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD

That's why I asked, I use cc miner for the nvidia while sgminer should be used for the intel, is that right?

Ok something is wrong, sgminer just dectect the 760 gtx, not the intel, I tried with --gpu-platform 1 too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

honestly i kinda hate sgminer.... that is not optimized for amd at all. on any coin i ever tried it shows 5-10x lower hashrate compared to performance of similar nvidia cards.
(last example was chc ..... people with one 750ti (!) was getting better performance than my 7950 - thats definitely can't be right).

Maybe because AMD is only good at dagger hashimoto, cryptonight and a bit on equihash? Nvidia is extremely better at most algo's. I seen coins where a 1070 does x10 better than any rx card.

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Only 2 work nodes?

Code:
addnode=203.128.6.219:33333
addnode=122.129.64.16:33333
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
help me please
I have 470 and 480 video cards
I can not start the sgminer

bat file:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1 -I 9 --gpu-platform 1

The program writes:
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
started sgminer 5.3.3
*using Jansson 2.10
WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!

Try this :

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u varava1990.varava -p 1
pause

--gpu-platform 1 is needed when you are using an integrated VGA card too
The -I 9 intensity is very low too, i think it would be the best if you leave it, and let the pool set it for you automatically. At least it works fine for me.

Used your settings, writes:
http://savepic.ru/15006511.jpg

I think it will be ok, as I see there are 4 GPUs, and the hashrate will speed up within a few minutes. If it does not, you have to increase the intensity manually.

Many thanks to everyone who helped !!! All profit! Smiley

You are welcome! Smiley What hash rates did you get on the cards?

480 - 14,5 m/s
1060 - 11,5 m/s
How does your .bat file look like? Maybe the intensity value is too high for your card.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u  (myusernamethatidontwanttoshare.myworker) -p (mypass)  -I 16
pause

tired i = 20 / 9 / 14 / 12 . this is not working for me.
tried lowering GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT to 70.

suprnova shows 0 hashrate. 0 shares.

It looks fine for me. Maybe you should let the pool set the difficulty for you, leave the -I switch.
The other thing is in my mind, is that the pool needs time to process the data, that your miner is sending back. Sometimes it takes 20-30 minutes to see the hash rate in the pool. Maybe you should just wait a little bit more. Does your miner show any errors?

Activity: 98
I am using many wallet but i can't understand what actually is this? Is that a wallet or any cryptocoin? Recently the wallet for bitcoin or any other digital coin is growing for good opportunity of business. Almost all the countries are now using bitcoin directly or indirectly.

windows wallet is not synchronized

just try to restart it several times. it will sync.
How does your .bat file look like? Maybe the intensity value is too high for your card.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u  (myusernamethatidontwanttoshare.myworker) -p (mypass)  -I 16
pause

tired i = 20 / 9 / 14 / 12 . this is not working for me.
tried lowering GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT to 70.

suprnova shows 0 hashrate. 0 shares.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
windows wallet is not synchronized
Activity: 107

i personally can't get any shares accepted. on nova.
tried changing difficulty - not a single share get accepted.

i personally can't get any shares accepted on nova.
tried changing difficulty / GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT params  - not a single share get accepted anyway.

too late for solomining on one amd card too... what a waste of time.
Jump to: