Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 516. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
For 1 card I can get 8MH/s but the problem is that sgminer.exe uses 100% CPU. Anyone else has this CPU problem?

I have around 9.5 MH/s with a 1060 6GB and the CPU use (i5 6600k) is around 26%.
Activity: 27
I got 3x 1060GTX 3GB with driver 382.05.
Windows 10 and G4400 CPU.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u User -p Password --gpu-platform 1 -I 12
pause

When I launch the .bat file the CPU throttles to 100% which makes the PC useless.
Only getting 5-6 MH/s per card.

I have a 1060GTX 3GB and I get 8-9 Mh/s with -I 20 and also setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

I think 5-6 Mh/s is too low

For 1 card I can get 8MH/s but the problem is that sgminer.exe uses 100% CPU. Anyone else has this CPU problem?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u User -p Password --gpu-platform 1 -I 12
pause

When I launch the .bat file the CPU throttles to 100% which makes the PC useless.

I have a 1060GTX 3GB and I get 8-9 Mh/s with -I 20 and also setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

I think 5-6 Mh/s is too low
Activity: 22
Does anyone know what's max supply of coins going to be for this coin?

. Total PoW Coins: 212,500,000
. PoW/PoS after block 98500
. Last PoW Block: 100,000
. Pure PoS after block 100,000
Activity: 5
Does anyone know what's max supply of coins going to be for this coin?
Activity: 27

pause

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Anybody figure out how to mine this with AMD R9 models yet?
My 1080 make 15mh. I think its very low hashrate, opencl on nvidia works horrible. Just wait for normal cuda miner from _sp, tpruvot and epsylon...
Nvidia cards are doing surpringly well with this algo, R9 fury gets around 15 MH/s, 480 gets around 17-18MH/s, while my 1070s get 15. For an unoptimized Miner id say thats prettygood

My 1070s makes 14MH, best hashrate with -I 19 and a maxwell 980 makes 10MH. It could be worst... But at least the power usage is very low Wink
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Are there any exchanges for the coin?

Keep the thread clean and I opened a thread to help with price discovery here: Signatum trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatum-pre-exchange-sales-thread-2035269

I set up a thread for early buyers and sellers as well just use escrow for safe deals.
Activity: 59
As of now, there are no exchanges. Promptly after an exchange adds Signatum, you will be informed through ANN post.
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Activity: 63
My 1080 make 15mh. I think its very low hashrate, opencl on nvidia works horrible. Just wait for normal cuda miner from _sp, tpruvot and epsylon...
Nvidia cards are doing surpringly well with this algo, R9 fury gets around 15 MH/s, 480 gets around 17-18MH/s, while my 1070s get 15. For an unoptimized Miner id say thats prettygood
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
You must disable onboard intel video. On my first farm i dont use onboard videoadapter - and miner works good. Second farm only intel adapter available.
It dosnt help. My rig dosnt work with turned off onboard card too

Not that easy... as said I have 2 equal setups... One works and the other not. I have checked the bios and uninstalled the intel graphic driver aswell Smiley

Using --gpu-platform 1 somehow fixes that and the miner sees the gpus. But then the -d parameter is not working anymore and miner is crashing on starting the 4th gpu. Maybe it would work if there were only 2 or 3 gpus.

what will you get with parameter -n ?

[19:04:15] CL Platform vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
[19:04:15] CL Platform name: Intel(R) OpenCL
[19:04:15] CL Platform version: OpenCL 2.0
[19:04:15] Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)
[19:04:15] clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable
[19:04:15] 0 GPU devices max detected

I have this message too when i use -n command

Same for me, as I have written a few pages back in this topic...
Try this one as I have also written in my quoted text(maybe try replacing 1 with 0):

sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 1 -n
Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
You must disable onboard intel video. On my first farm i dont use onboard videoadapter - and miner works good. Second farm only intel adapter available.

Not that easy... as said I have 2 equal setups... One works and the other not. I have checked the bios and uninstalled the intel graphic driver aswell Smiley

Using --gpu-platform 1 somehow fixes that and the miner sees the gpus. But then the -d parameter is not working anymore and miner is crashing on starting the 4th gpu. Maybe it would work if there were only 2 or 3 gpus.

I have this message too when i use -n command
Activity: 43

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Keep the thread clean and I opened a thread to help with price discovery here: Signatum trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatum-pre-exchange-sales-thread-2035269
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

-------------------------------

--------------------------------

i dont get it to run with sgminer, AMD as well Nvidia Rig give me this output

is it the miner or something else? AMD-SDK 3.0  and CUDA is installed.
Jump to: