Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 521. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's only fair to say dev you did the right thing providing gpu miner from launch. Most times dev team just keeps that stuff to themselves to prolong the instamine of coins. So good on you ol' chap.
Thanks for your support! If another developer would step in, and provide an optimized ccminer, things could be better. Unfortunately I have no NVIDIA GPU to test with.
I'm not much of a dev, but if you need beta testers I can do my best to help
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
looks interesting, i will add it to hashbag.cc soon

ccminer support will be dependant on someone creating a CUDA kernel for it - there are only a few people who have the knowhow to do it
Activity: 59
It's only fair to say dev you did the right thing providing gpu miner from launch. Most times dev team just keeps that stuff to themselves to prolong the instamine of coins. So good on you ol' chap.
Thanks for your support! If another developer would step in, and provide an optimized ccminer, things could be better. Unfortunately I have no NVIDIA GPU to test with.
Activity: 63
8.4MH/s on an rx 560 @ -I 20
Activity: 57
New pool setup at https://onepool.online/ use:

-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:6000 -u -p x

to connect to it. Payout every 10 minutes after blocks are confirmed, min payout is 1 coin, pool fee is 1%.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Getting tons of jobs lost on mnpool
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
sry for my newbie question but never use sgminer before Cheesy but when i'm solomining sgminer give me only a message when i found a block and nothing more? because he count new blocks at NB: but i tought actually i got more feedback  Grin Grin like new block dedected  or something like cgminer that i use 2013  Grin Grin
Only when you get a block
Activity: 235
gtx 880m  @@ 170kh   sgminer -l 8 wont let my laptop card go any higher intensity  (always crashes on Mass effect Andromeda - always )
gtx 980ti  @@ 15.10M  sgminer -l 23
staying on  pool  stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732
any1 getting higher than 15M on gtx 980ti and how?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
sry for my newbie question but never use sgminer before Cheesy but when i'm solomining sgminer give me only a message when i found a block and nothing more? because he count new blocks at NB: but i tought actually i got more feedback  Grin Grin like new block dedected  or something like cgminer that i use 2013  Grin Grin
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Just noticed that I only get HW errors as well (was solo mining before). 6950 on 16.2.1 (last driver version for this card).  Cry

EDIT: Nevermind, dumb question. Apparently you can't mine with:

HD 6950
R9 370
R9 280x
R9 270x
Activity: 756
Just noticed that I only get HW errors as well (was solo mining before). 6950 on 16.2.1 (last driver version for this card).  Cry
Activity: 154
Difficulty too high for solo mining on a single GPU. Must mine on pools .
Hmmm. 280x rig with 15.12 drives doesn't work, just HW errors. 470 rig with 16.9.2 works fine. Maybe it's possible to fix miner somehow? Maybe some people can't mine because of the older drivers?

I'm running R9 270x with 17.6.2 drivers and I can't mine, only get HW errors, so its not the drivers causing the problem

I don't know what causes the problem. 280x and 370 rigs with 15.12 drives doesn't work and 470 rig with 16.9.2 works fine. Maybe this is card specific. I'd like to point my other miners to the pool  Grin

I've tried adjust intensity high and lower, still nothing, I've tried adjust --worksize higher and lower, still nothing ... I've tried adjust --thread-concurrency higher and lower ... still nothing but HW errors
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hmmm. 280x rig with 15.12 drives doesn't work, just HW errors. 470 rig with 16.9.2 works fine. Maybe it's possible to fix miner somehow? Maybe some people can't mine because of the older drivers?

I'm running R9 270x with 17.6.2 drivers and I can't mine, only get HW errors, so its not the drivers causing the problem

I don't know what causes the problem. 280x and 370 rigs with 15.12 drives doesn't work and 470 rig with 16.9.2 works fine. Maybe this is card specific. I'd like to point my other miners to the pool  Grin

Activity: 659
When ever I fire up sgminer on my gtx 1070 rig it just executes and never mines. I thought sgminer doesn't support nvidia ?

mention the --gpu-platform

example

sgminer.exe -k skunkhash -o http://127.0.0.1:3333 -u victor -p pass -I 23 --gpu-platform 1

Im getting not providing work fast enough on solo mining
Activity: 10
EXCHANGE PLEASE!!!!! Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 38
So how does crypto identity come into play? I couldn't find a website link in the Op.
Jump to: