Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 142. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
A lot of interest, i am pretty sure today we will go over 1000 people. I am already signed and waiting for the free distribution but my vote is also to reduce the rewards.

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

the network produces @this moment +-20000 coins a day 5gh/s
if the distribution starts and all coins that day are claimed there will be 218700 coin coming on the market at 1 time
IF all dump it will be like a 50gh multiepool dumping its coin.
ofcourse not all will dump.but after we woke up 218700 coins are again waited to  be distributed.
and this for 60 day's

figure it out for yourself

these are not exact calculations

would a smaller distribution,and destroying the remaining coins be a good option?

need to retain much of coins for the future. Dev in posts above told about the prospects.

but the facts remain the same 218700 coins entering the market every day,just devided over a bigger audience (this is a good thing)
i'm not here cause i get free coins,i'm here cuz i believe i this coin,and i will not dump.
but not all here are like me
some pple see only free satoshi

This is just a beginning, if we could do this much on start we can do a lot more! We will fight for this coin to see it within top 3 crypto currency.

keep up the Good work  Dev
Activity: 322
A lot of interest, i am pretty sure today we will go over 1000 people. I am already signed and waiting for the free distribution but my vote is also to reduce the rewards.

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

if the distribution starts and all coins that day are claimed there will be 218700 coin coming on the market at 1 time
ofcourse not all will dump.but after we woke up 218700 coins are again waited to  be distributed.
and this for 60 day's

would a smaller distribution,and destroying the remaining coins be a good option?

need to retain much of coins for the future. Dev in posts above told about the prospects.

but the facts remain the same 218700 coins entering the market every day,just devided over a bigger audience (this is a good thing)
i'm not here cause i get free coins,i'm here cuz i believe i this coin,and i will not dump.

This is just a beginning, if we could do this much on start we can do a lot more! We will fight for this coin to see it within top 3 crypto currency.

Activity: 128
it is better to increase the coins for every member and make the distribution fast.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
their is another test distribution today i guess
I made little fix about payment timing so payment will be 6 PM GMT 0 today maybe 1-2 hours early or later we are testing this. Because i think it's better we do payment at rush hours. When everybody is online.

The idea for DEVa....

If you create a super prize from coins from the calculation:

Hero Member    200  -  1,5 coin
Sr. Member      175   -  1,4 coin
Full Member     150   -  1,3 coin
Member          125   -  1,2 coin
Jr. Member      100  -   1 coin

multiply by a few thousand participants, you get an impressive amount. It and break 10 superprize and play in a random way among the participants!

that is, Jr. Member 100 - 1 coin=99 coin. etc.
does this mean a decrease in the total number of coins, because i fill the number of coins was planed to suit the distribution plus the mining

No,   a quantity does not change. Just distribution participants will get na1, 1.5 coins less.

to serve what purpose?

So he can dump his mined coins before free distribution.
Seriously,don't mine SIGN if you can't stand ppl getting free coins.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I made little fix about payment timing so payment will be 6 PM GMT 0 today maybe 1-2 hours early or later we are testing this. Because i think it's better we do payment at rush hours. When everybody is online.

The idea for DEVa....

multiply by a few thousand participants, you get an impressive amount. It and break 10 superprize and play in a random way among the participants!

does this mean a decrease in the total number of coins, because i fill the number of coins was planed to suit the distribution plus the mining

No,   a quantity does not change. Just distribution participants will get na1, 1.5 coins less.

to serve what purpose?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

The idea for DEVa....

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WE NEED EVERYONE TO SEND TWITTER MESSAGES TO BITTREX TO GET THIS COIN LISTED
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
amazing!  interested !
expect my coin
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

The idea for DEVa....

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
I didn't thank you yet for this great concept!
I received both transactions in my wallet and I'm looking forward for the first 150 transaction  Smiley

You are doing a great job!

Regards

Goldmaxx

The idea for DEVa....

The idea for DEVa....

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

and this for 60 day's

me too am not going for the little satoshi but rather the belief in this coins future i believe it a coin and will keep it selfishly until when demand forces me to put it up on for the future desperate people who need to buy it. this is a good coin i believe

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

and this for 60 day's

ok no problem thanks dev for the feedback
Activity: 322

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

and this for 60 day's

Just my 2 cents Smiley

quick calculations.

and this for 60 day's

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Just my 2 cents Smiley
Jump to: