Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 145. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i was mining for ~2 days and got only 83 coins with 20 mhs

Try xhash you must take these ~coins a day. For me works perfect.

i was mining on dedicatedpool ,from the start when dif was higher.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Can I place in my signature and be part of the distribution? I really like the idea.. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Try xhash you must take these ~coins a day. For me works perfect.
Activity: 111
Activity: 112
When is this coin going to Bittrex so we can cut the baqwas and get straight to action?
Everyone should ask their favorite exchanges to add Signaturecoin. We can contact in worst case by paid inclusion. But i don't think its necessary we have enough innovation for them and great community for sure.

Dev you need to talk to Richie and tell him you want the coin on exchange.
Activity: 336
Seems like dev is active enough. After distributed over and a good market... with anonymous tech . We have a good chance to be on top on any market  and stay there because whales will not have enough coins to speculate the market... of course not in a beginning but also we should let they buy high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
when we will get 100-200 coins per day?
Real distributions is starting from 9 Aug.
When is this coin going to Bittrex so we can cut the baqwas and get straight to action?
Everyone should ask their favorite exchanges to add Signaturecoin. We can contact in worst case by paid inclusion. But i don't think its necessary we have enough innovation for them and great community for sure.
Activity: 194
7days after launch, so I think 9. august
any exchange? maybe data added?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
7days after launch, so I think 9. august
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Received 2 x 1SIGN, thank you:)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello! excuse my English, I'm using google translator.
I am five days ago to undermine 11Mh / s and I have 100 signaturecoin. should undermine signaturecoin ?? distribution is free, and some were given 100-200 signaturecoin mmmmm .... I think it will not continue mining, unless you give me reasonable to further support the currency justificacón mining ....

lol you should try with 5mh got about 30 Grin fml  Sad

1.5 coins received thanks
Activity: 112
Signed up today
You made a good decision! There are nearly 600 people like you!
Activity: 895
If people want to be paid at 9 Aug then people should be registered before 8 August. Otherwise they will miss the first payment. Because we require minimum 24 hours signature holding from the members.

So you should tell your friends or those who want to see paid by Signaturecoins to register fast at www.signature.today
At 9 August members will receive 100X more revenue from the current one which is between 100-200 Signcoins.

Signed up today   Wink

Hope to get the first payment on 9 Aug!

And I hope your bot can read my SIGN address correctly coz I have other address in my signature  Cheesy
You seem accepted have no worry.

www.signature.today

Activity: 271
Share Love
If people want to be paid at 9 Aug then people should be registered before 8 August. Otherwise they will miss the first payment. Because we require minimum 24 hours signature holding from the members.

So you should tell your friends or those who want to see paid by Signaturecoins to register fast at www.signature.today
At 9 August members will receive 100X more revenue from the current one which is between 100-200 Signcoins.

Signed up today   Wink

Hope to get the first payment on 9 Aug!

And I hope your bot can read my SIGN address correctly coz I have other address in my signature  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
just signed yesterday
You did well so you are ready for future distributions!

that's great news thanks
Jump to: