Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 146. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
just signed yesterday
You did well so you are ready for future distributions!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If people want to be paid at 9 Aug then people should be registered before 8 August. Otherwise they will miss the first payment. Because we require minimum 24 hours signature holding from the members.

So you should tell your friends or those who want to see paid by Signaturecoins to register fast at www.signature.today
At 9 August members will receive 100X more revenue from the current one which is between 100-200 Signcoins.

good distribution scheme

+1
I'm actually surprised by the nethash.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello! excuse my English, I'm using google translator.
I am five days ago to undermine 11Mh / s and I have 100 signaturecoin. should undermine signaturecoin ?? distribution is free, and some were given 100-200 signaturecoin mmmmm .... I think it will not continue mining, unless you give me reasonable to further support the currency justificacón mining ....
Activity: 215
If people want to be paid at 9 Aug then people should be registered before 8 August. Otherwise they will miss the first payment. Because we require minimum 24 hours signature holding from the members.

So you should tell your friends or those who want to see paid by Signaturecoins to register fast at www.signature.today
At 9 August members will receive 100X more revenue from the current one which is between 100-200 Signcoins.

good distribution scheme
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

1.25 SIGNs received Smiley thx
1.25 SIGNs received... again Smiley thx

The distribution functionality seems to be working nicely.

Thank you. Everything is as expected! 
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
1.25 SIGNs received Smiley thx
1.25 SIGNs received... again Smiley thx

The distribution functionality seems to be working nicely.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
signed Grin
Another happy member, i am so glad.

Who comes next?
I want!
Where are my free coins?)
Wallet balance 0.
look at your signature,and look at all the others.
i has to be the same signature.you find it in the OP.also when distribution starts you have to change it to get coins.
you also have to be on bct every 48 hours
you are registerd and accepted
change signature and you receive next time
just signed, hope I will receive coins soon Wink
We do currently daily test distributions and you need to wait 24 hours before getting SignatureCoins. So you may be included tomorrow or 2 days later distribution. Keep watching the thread please.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
just signed, hope I will receive coins soon Wink
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
signed Grin

Who comes next?
I want!
Where are my free coins?)
Wallet balance 0.
Activity: 210
got my 1.5 coin again. Thanks
signed Grin

Who comes next?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
just signed Cheesy

Welcome, you are now one of 568 Signature community registered members!
for the second time i recieved coins , tanx for that , earn the same as i mined today

I am glad to see you happy.
Jump to: