Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 198. (Read 265824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Node is up signups may start....
www.signature.today/signup.php

make sure you are jr member or above and put your sign wallet in your signature better you use this format

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702583][color=red]Get Daily Free SignatureCoins[/color][/url][/b]. (your signature wallet address)

still not working for me -> declined

edit: not urgent i guess since free coins giveway starts in 7 days Smiley
Yes its not urgent just to play and see how it will be. There is no actual payment for these test periods.

We can accept %50 of signups truly rest has to be fixed some bug appearing there. You should use better wallets starting with "S" 
We will sort this out soon. There some wallets starts with "T".

ok will wait until it is fixed.
already have some coins in my wallet from mining so i don't like to create a new one if not needed

will check back tomorrow g'nite
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Same here...have to redownload wallet I guess (in order to get an S prefix addy?)
Activity: 271
Merit: 101

make sure you are jr member or above and put your sign wallet in your signature better you use this format

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702583][color=red]Get Daily Free SignatureCoins[/color][/url][/b]. (your signature wallet address)

Yes its not urgent just to play and see how it will be. There is no actual payment for these test periods.

We can accept %50 of signups truly rest has to be fixed some bug appearing there. You should use better wallets starting with "S" 

Just remove the check of "S" in the script, should be easy to do.
Activity: 322

Code:

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Looks to be working for me, says accepted. Nice
Activity: 150

Code:

Still says declined when checking status. If we signed up earlier do we need to be reset or something?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Code:

Node is up signups may start.... but still some issues there. please wait we fix it untils 12 hours.

Code:
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's the total amount of coins that will ever exist, that is PoS and PoW added together?

The OP says

Total coin including PoS will be about 18 millions (total PoW coins will be 13,122,000).

Does this mean there will be 18 million + 13,122,000 = 31,122,000 total coins?

Or does this mean there will be 18 million total coins?

more like PoS will be 18 mil - 13.1 mil = 4.9 mil.
it says total is 18 mil, it is clear enough...

Can I ask the question, will coins be protected by escrow. Also in 4 years what aims and expectation are you hoping to gain from this coin?
Activity: 195
What's the total amount of coins that will ever exist, that is PoS and PoW added together?

The OP says

Total coin including PoS will be about 18 millions (total PoW coins will be 13,122,000).

more like PoS will be 18 mil - 13.1 mil = 4.9 mil.
it says total is 18 mil, it is clear enough...

The OP says

wait comes soon new op, total is 18 nothing more...
Activity: 298
Merit: 253

The OP says

Activity: 195
Ehy dev, please, could i have all my stake in one shot? I promise you that i don t dump it. The others will receive it daily, unfortunately i will have a holiday and i need my stake soon. Thank u

lol
what an innocent joke, for someone with IQ=50. Grin

My dog would know not to make such silly request Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Ehy dev, please, could i have all my stake in one shot? I promise you that i don t dump it. The others will receive it daily, unfortunately i will have a holiday and i need my stake soon. Thank u

lol
what an innocent joke, for someone with IQ=50. Grin
Activity: 394
When will the website for free coins be available? It says that I need to wait for 12 hours...
Forget about free distribution.please leave 75% to Dev and let him play by himself. Grin Grin

I think 75% Free distribution is fair enough. Guys with GPU farm can mine the rest.

Activity: 386
When will the website for free coins be available? It says that I need to wait for 12 hours...
Forget about free distribution.please leave 75% to Dev and let him play by himself. Grin Grin

The dev should not give the coins out, what are you expecting to do with them in the first place> You will probably dump them. If you want coins MINE THEM WITH GPU CARDS.

NOW I AM GOING TO SLEEP, DONT WASTE MY TIME.

lol
Activity: 394
Jump to: