Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 199. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OP will change soon, allow us time we are working.

Thanks Can you explain the 11 million premine as well DEV to clear confusion here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
OP will change soon, allow us time we are working.
use your bitcoin to buy xxxcoin
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
All of those fudding around have Chinese English, your commas are mis-spelt and your english is backwards. Coming from the UK, i can see all the flaws in your english, its like a baby trying to talk. Secondly look at minerpools and see how many chinese are mining away, being 8 hours behind, you guys are all awake and ready to mine this coin. As we say in UK haramzadeh khutteh dafa hoh joh.
What's Fuck! Does Chinese English really matter? Could you say sth important? I bet my english is far far far better than your chinese

中國人,我的英語好說話,但你要給我沒有想到。合作的可能性不大。
哈哈 你的broken Chinese 我听不懂 合作个屁啊 我对无脑傻逼男老外 么的兴趣
对了 你要是个洋妞(girl)的话 你可以PM我  Tongue Tongue 这事儿咱们可以合作的 真的
All of those fudding around have Chinese English, your commas are mis-spelt and your english is backwards. Coming from the UK, i can see all the flaws in your english, its like a baby trying to talk. Secondly look at minerpools and see how many chinese are mining away, being 8 hours behind, you guys are all awake and ready to mine this coin. As we say in UK haramzadeh khutteh dafa hoh joh.
What's Fuck! Does Chinese English really matter? Could you say sth important? I bet my english is far far far better than your chinese

中國人,我的英語好說話,但你要給我沒有想到。合作的可能性不大。
how can this be a scam, its not even an hour old.

now explain what will happens:
the dev will makes the distribution and will be very active. He ll dump his premine but he ll keep being active.  you ll receive some coins daily and will be happy ( if u don t invest) who gains?
I've stopped my miner.let Dev play this game by himself Grin Grin
Activity: 70
good coin
I am mining it
What can I say?sign~~
The earlier the scam be exposed,the less you'll lose
Dev website is working - it was ofline before but now works...
another scam,over~ Grin Grin Grin

Tacee you have some bad english, you sound very chinese, unsurprisingly, alot of the miners are also chinese...
Does my english make you feel confused?if yes,tell me which part?if not,prove me this is not a scam or just shut up!
Activity: 192

Tacee you have some bad english, you sound very chinese, unsurprisingly, alot of the miners are also chinese...
Activity: 192
i'm not defending this coin, just pointing out the changes to the op. in fact i stopped mining because i wasn't getting very far, some miner has 12ghash on a pool. i'll just wait for the giveaway coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it says that in the op, can't you read

Yes it has been posted 75% premind
Jump to: