Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 195. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
this registration not working  Huh
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

p.s. I try to registered, but ..Declined! Reason: NOT! Why!
You need to add at least 1 SIGN signature in to the signature area and has to start with S (temporarily)

Thanks, but i wait to fix problem!  Wink
Activity: 322
- have a Bitcointalk account before July 30 2014                                                                 done
- be at one of these ranks (Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member)         done
- enter you bitcointalk username                                                                                       done
- enter your Bitcointalk profile ID - enter your SIGN wallet address                                        done

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.  done

at last
It allways say
"Please check data you entered and try again."

you must give a space here in your signature and also its not ":" but "." see below

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins:Sy3RBrQ2fV5qVSq2Z4YYfdary5JkEwb127 (the ":" has to be "." and have a space after that)
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins: Sy3RBrQ2fV5qVSq2Z4YYfdary5JkEwb127

Use exactly SAME signature please
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702583][color=red]Get Daily Free SignatureCoins[/color][/url]. (your signaturecoin wallet address)

Then you can reapply.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 303
No one like you
- have a Bitcointalk account before July 30 2014                                                                 done
- be at one of these ranks (Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member)         done
- enter you bitcointalk username                                                                                       done
- enter your Bitcointalk profile ID - enter your SIGN wallet address                                        done

Also, before you register, you need to put your wallet address in the signature of the account.  done

at last
It allways say
"Please check data you entered and try again."
Can we get the block explorer setup for this coin?

Maybe ask ocminer ? I think he always set up block explorer for his pools

Good idea.
I try to register and all I get is\
Please check data you entered and try again.
You seem accepted, no problem there.

p.s. I try to registered, but ..Declined! Reason: NOT! Why!
You need to add at least 1 SIGN signature in to the signature area and has to start with S (temporarily)
Activity: 69
Activity: 79
Activity: 142
I CANT get a free share?! Huh
Activity: 78
I should be qualified, I want to get a copy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
need exchange

Too early, everyone would just dump.

Why are there addresses starting with S and T?
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
signaturecoin VerY GOOD!!! Kiss 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
signaturecoin!I'll watch it!
Activity: 594
i am in,waiting for your coin
Activity: 630
Just confirming that registration worked for me just now. Thanks.

And it still doesn't work for me either

They need to fix some issues for now all the addresses starting with T not working, must be something very easy to fix.

Also remember to put your wallet address in signature otherwise they will decline I think.

This is correct.  I just changed my address to one that starts with S instead of T and the registration was accepted.

same for me , accepted
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Just confirming that registration worked for me just now. Thanks.

And it still doesn't work for me either

They need to fix some issues for now all the addresses starting with T not working, must be something very easy to fix.

Also remember to put your wallet address in signature otherwise they will decline I think.

This is correct.  I just changed my address to one that starts with S instead of T and the registration was accepted.
Jump to: