Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 15. (Read 65739 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Guys! You might already know there is very good Cryptonote coin B2B. Its Dev is amazing and to serve Cryptonote community better, he developed a web wallet for multi-currency. He has added Sikka also in it, so now you can use Web Wallet for Sikka as well, just sign up here:https://wallet.b2bcoin.xyz

Sikka Wallet View

Multi Wallet View
Hi Dev,

I just read the post you made on this thread and agree 50% and disagree 50%. You see in today's world if a person is not greedy he will not be successful as people are ready to crush you and walk on your head as soon as you are satisfied / down on what you are doing.

If you are talking about bitcoin initially if dev and promoters were not greedy about profit you won't be making coins this day.

Be realistic nobody is here to just chat and have fun. Everybody has family why would they waste time coming on forums and talk about coins and development.

Bro what happened to your charnacoin? are you doing something? That you are talking about family and spending time on forum, work on Charna rather commenting here or there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
bad decisions, slowness and a team of slow development = currency to 1 shatosi dead currency, as they say in my land manolete if you do not know how to fight so you get into it.
Activity: 445
Hi Dev,

I just read the post you made on this thread and agree 50% and disagree 50%. You see in today's world if a person is not greedy he will not be successful as people are ready to crush you and walk on your head as soon as you are satisfied / down on what you are doing.

If you are talking about bitcoin initially if dev and promoters were not greedy about profit you won't be making coins this day.

Be realistic nobody is here to just chat and have fun. Everybody has family why would they waste time coming on forums and talk about coins and development.

Activity: 127
Merit: 11
POA algorithm is something like a POS?
How many coins do I need for a supernode?
still got people mining this coin? I mine this coin around 2-3 week since it first launch, but my wallet cannot be synced, so I wait for the GUI, but GUI wallet until now also not release. So I give up to mine this coin again  Grin Grin Grin. This is good decision for me 

May you have not followed well than, because GUI wallet is available since long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
What is the advantage of Sikka among thousand other altcoins?
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
still got people mining this coin? I mine this coin around 2-3 week since it first launch, but my wallet cannot be synced, so I wait for the GUI, but GUI wallet until now also not release. So I give up to mine this coin again  Grin Grin Grin. This is good decision for me 

I'm mining it at 12 G/Hs with Google cloud.   Wink
Activity: 322
egolast, bitcoinN, Tcoin, etc...
Sikka?

Bounty For:  GUI Wallet
Bounty For: Wordpress plugin  

Are you going to do anything yourself?

In the meantime, losers will do business for candy wrappers, we will cheat our cheeks and send everyone to ...
I think that the lucky ones are those who have 1M coins, and will have the good fortune to sell them for 1 satoshi ...

You know why there are bounties, right?

At 1 satoshi, I may as well delete the wallet files.
Sikka?

In the meantime, losers will do business for candy wrappers, we will cheat our cheeks and send everyone to ...
I think that the lucky ones are those who have 1M coins, and will have the good fortune to sell them for 1 satoshi ...

Bro,  It took me a month to mine 1M at > 5KH/s starting right on Sept 21.

That is not exactly paying the bills kind of mining.  I switched algos to something that actually uses the GPUs instead of running a CPU algo on them at the speed of my 12 core Xeon (600 H/s on cryptonight).
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Sikka?

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

This project was never came out of any GREED. People will keep on saying project dead or other such things.
We have not raised any money from anyone and we have not pushed for exchange to make any profits.

This is a long term project and it will never die. We just wanted to make clear, rest its your wish if you want to mine, dump or talk shit.

We will move with our own pace and community Dev only cheated up by taking advance rewards for work and then just vanish.

We know, this is not the crypto world we have imagined years back, but we totally understand huge gains in crypto brought greed and people who don't care about what blockchain is, what decentralization is and what crypto is.

They think that they will buy or mine a coin and will make 10x profit next day. Real crypto was never about making money, good people build this space for years, mostly without having any greed to just make money.

Again, we are here to stay and make a difference.
It s funny - project start 21 september and now - 3 months later - only developed is daemon and half-working wallet.
Such a slow progress, it s really take time when we go to exchange stage Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

This project was never came out of any GREED. People will keep on saying project dead or other such things.
We have not raised any money from anyone and we have not pushed for exchange to make any profits.

This is a long term project and it will never die. We just wanted to make clear, rest its your wish if you want to mine, dump or talk shit.

We will move with our own pace and community Dev only cheated up by taking advance rewards for work and then just vanish.

We know, this is not the crypto world we have imagined years back, but we totally understand huge gains in crypto brought greed and people who don't care about what blockchain is, what decentralization is and what crypto is.

They think that they will buy or mine a coin and will make 10x profit next day. Real crypto was never about making money, good people build this space for years, mostly without having any greed to just make money.

Can you tell us more about this coin's future planning?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

where is the roadmap and who is working on the items? community dev disappear, who coded the wallet? if you pay less not any coder will work. my 2 cents.

That's unfortunate. There are many scammers in crypto.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

where is the roadmap and who is working on the items? community dev disappear, who coded the wallet? if you pay less not any coder will work. my 2 cents.
Activity: 193

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
now it is possible to mine 300K a day on 1 rig... so it costs nothing  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The only answer at this point for the coin not to die is to put it on an exchange so the hash rate increases and it has some type of value

i've personally given up on this coin 2500000 mined what a waste of time tbh

It's dead.  I tried to sell my 1 million coins a long time ago.  No one wanted it for free.  It's not a joke. 

Look at the pools.  No one is even mining it.  It was steady 100-200+ KH/s (net) early September.
Pages:
Jump to: