Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 18. (Read 65703 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is this one our Sikka coin? Has the coin been listed on C-cex exchange over months?
https://c-cex.com/?p=sikka-btc

No, I think that sikka coin is another coin. Sikka on this post just launch in Oct, cannot be listed now
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
No that not our coin, there is a Ethereum Token with the same name
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 193
Sikka GUI Wallet V1

Hello All,

Thank you for being patiently waiting all this time and waiting for GUI wallet. I think wait and our effort to deliver best brought good outcome and here we release V1 of Sikka GUI wallet developed by community Dev @Coronacoin.

Wallet is currently launched only for Windows-64 version, Ubuntu GUI wallet will be next

Get Started with GUI Wallet:

1. Download Wallet From Link: https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.3.1/Sikka-GUI-Windows-64.zip
2. Launch the Sikka executable, easily identifiable with our logo as an icon.
3. Once you launch it will create Sikka address and wallet file will be created in Sikka blockchain folder with name Sikkawallet.wallet, location in windows should be: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\sikka
4. Once your launch, wait for blockchain to sync. Status can be seen in the bottom left corner of GUI.
5. Once sync completes, you can start using GUI Wallet. If Dashboard summary area is not enabled even after sync, wait for few more new blocks to sync which will enable full wallet. Or simply close GUI after blockchain sync and reopen again.

How to open Old Wallet:
1. Complete Steps mentioned in GUI wallet get started.
2. From the top right corner, in the file menu, select open wallet option and select your old wallet file which you use using with simplewallet.
3. It will ask for your password. Enter your password and click OK button. It will load your wallet in some time.

CPU Mining Through GUI Wallet:
1. Go to Mining Tab
2. On top menu, select option, like CPU cores who want to allocate.
3. By default official US pool is added, you can add another pool also. We will add all official pool in coming versions.
4. Click start mining button and enjoy mining new Sikka with your CPU.

A big thank you again to @Coronacoin for developing this and we believe the community will also show support and respect for @Coronacoin for providing his services!

Please feel free to report issues, when you report please do provide details description as much as possible. Also, community member, whoever can address those issues which might be because of user error or because of lack of understanding, that would be a great support.
Show your support to Wallet Dev by donating some Sikka at: 31tWyiMV58DDGkLgLrmjZtQTFRAGe2JG1hmPKgpPqNSSJh1nXZFuDofXMw64wmVCixDGSqb89hmaU8b hLWZQwbjK6eUYg4E

Guys this GUI wallet still works for windows, all you need to do is, sync blockchain using latest binaries in parallel. This was developed by community Dev and we do not have source code, we have tried to connect Dev but he is not responding.

We have paid him 100k Sikka and willing to pay more if he can update or share source code, he agreed to give us source code and update wallet, but now since some weeks he is not responding. Not sure he is busy or just don't want to respond.

Activity: 9
Scam project without future, where dev cant do anything
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
  Sikka msg me, will try to help with wallet
Activity: 126
Long time not go to this post for update. One noob question, is the GUI wallet launch already or not?

I dont think you are noob, GUI wallet is there developed by a community Dev.
It works if you use coin deamon on side to sync blockchain. this is workaround, till community Dev updates.

Since first day this coin launch, I've downloaded the CLI wallet and start mining this coin around 3 week, but the wallet never sync, so I only can know how many Sikka coin mined via the pool. Now still don't have GUI wallet yet, quite disappointed Undecided

It sounds like you might have the old CLI wallet - it won't sync anymore. If you download the new wallet, you'll have to use the workaround because the new wallet won't open old wallet files.
Long time not go to this post for update. One noob question, is the GUI wallet launch already or not?

It works if you use coin deamon on side to sync blockchain. this is workaround, till community Dev updates.

Since first day this coin launch, I've downloaded the CLI wallet and start mining this coin around 3 week, but the wallet never sync, so I only can know how many Sikka coin mined via the pool. Now still don't have GUI wallet yet, quite disappointed Undecided
Activity: 6
Any update on gui wallet? you pay peanuts, he/she not work. Donate more to devs and finish fast.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I'll join, if you accept Newbie, it will be a problem, because many will create multiple accounts and can not compete with these people! What are the minimum requirements? Good Luck.
that would be a problem offering job for newbies ,this will
only result for alts making they should have offered such work for
them this concerns the old timers privileges for that kind of job.
anyways goodluck to this one
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I am waiting patiently until I can delete my wallet file with over 1 million sikka.  We have how many cryptonote forks pnds?   Grin

So my dear friend, you have a wallet with 1 million sikka and you never did a backup of your wallet?
I had the same "wrong password" problem, but I had an old backup file from what I retrieved the wallet Wink

The wallet works fine.   I'm using daemon wallet.  I just uhh, turned it off.  I wasted 1 month mining this. I'm not exactly made of money, so I don't feel like wasting my time.

When I say mining, that means I can't afford to 'buy' coins.

You're right, you can't mine forever on nothing but hope. Everybody has bills to pay and we all need to mine a profitable coin but who knows, one of these days you could be very happy to have that 1 million sikka taking up space on your hard drive  Wink

All solid state since I don't know when.  I'll be happy when I can throw out that 12" MacBook out the window.  The slowest and the most flimsy POS I have ever used.

I only have 5-6 GPUs.  100$ per month at most.   Keeping them running/switching algos, no sleep.  Cheesy

Food is more expensive, unless you are not human.

It's a big mess..........   Shocked

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Hi guys!

You're wasting your time. why so much effort around a coin that will not increase.
the launch was promising hmmm .. but now.
Too much time .. Too much competition .. Too much donation .. Too much mining !! (Let's be realistic) Wake up !!

this piece is not going to work miracles and you would already win on Monero, AEON ... or a new piece Masary = "launch of the same period" ..

Sikka, HCN or other forknote coin, an easy trend. Easy construction with a community wallpaper.

nothing original, nothing perspective ...

sorry for the franchise

see you soon  Wink
This is not a project for profit, perhaps this is a good tactic during the explosive interest in the crypto currency.
 I wish success to the team

I agree, most new coins once launch and boom on exchange and they seems to be launched with motive of greed. i also feel, that this coin is not for personal profit purpose and we have to wait and watch what happens next.

I have lost so many opportunities with new good coins but seems like this one still very much a good opportunity to get good mining rewards if you can afford to pay bills.

All coins which are spiking now, are old coins like EMC2, so each project takes its own time to get good shape.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11

Nosign of the updated gui wallet but as long as you're starting from fresh you won't have a problem with the cli wallet. The problems in it only effect users trying to open their old wallets and the cl is easy enough to use - it just looks confusing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15

Dev will not care about any of your questions.
So we can only watch and wait.
Activity: 148
I am waiting patiently until I can delete my wallet file with over 1 million sikka.  We have how many cryptonote forks pnds?   Grin

So my dear friend, you have a wallet with 1 million sikka and you never did a backup of your wallet?
I had the same "wrong password" problem, but I had an old backup file from what I retrieved the wallet Wink

The wallet works fine.   I'm using daemon wallet.  I just uhh, turned it off.  I wasted 1 month mining this. I'm not exactly made of money, so I don't feel like wasting my time.

You're right, you can't mine forever on nothing but hope. Everybody has bills to pay and we all need to mine a profitable coin but who knows, one of these days you could be very happy to have that 1 million sikka taking up space on your hard drive  Wink

Miners need money from coins they mined in order to pay for their electricity bills. So devs of the project need to ask for listing Sikka on exchanges.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hi guys!

You're wasting your time. why so much effort around a coin that will not increase.
the launch was promising hmmm .. but now.
Too much time .. Too much competition .. Too much donation .. Too much mining !! (Let's be realistic) Wake up !!

this piece is not going to work miracles and you would already win on Monero, AEON ... or a new piece Masary = "launch of the same period" ..

Sikka, HCN or other forknote coin, an easy trend. Easy construction with a community wallpaper.

nothing original, nothing perspective ...

sorry for the franchise

see you soon  Wink
This is not a project for profit, perhaps this is a good tactic during the explosive interest in the crypto currency.
 I wish success to the team

Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

Pages:
Jump to: