Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 19. (Read 65712 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I am waiting patiently until I can delete my wallet file with over 1 million sikka.  We have how many cryptonote forks pnds?   Grin

So my dear friend, you have a wallet with 1 million sikka and you never did a backup of your wallet?
I had the same "wrong password" problem, but I had an old backup file from what I retrieved the wallet Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Yes mining this is most definetly a wast of time. Been months now and still no exchange, very little development (just a very vague roadmap released) and not much activity from dev.

Why haven't the GUI wallet been updated yet?

I would be very surprised if Sikka ever hit an exchange. Stop wasting your hashes!
Activity: 68
First, transfer the money here, 37XsZR35ZycS27ZeezMkBHFJiR8iS8yoVZ54DerdChyMVmo59W8hksWKR55aBuAPQP91Hr7RNg19tUc aD7SwXj5kDv62DnU and then you can delete Smiley
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Hi guys!

You're wasting your time. why so much effort around a coin that will not increase.
the launch was promising hmmm .. but now.
Too much time .. Too much competition .. Too much donation .. Too much mining !! (Let's be realistic) Wake up !!

this piece is not going to work miracles and you would already win on Monero, AEON ... or a new piece Masary = "launch of the same period" ..

Sikka, HCN or other forknote coin, an easy trend. Easy construction with a community wallpaper.

nothing original, nothing perspective ...

sorry for the franchise

see you soon  Wink

I am waiting patiently until I can delete my wallet file with over 1 million sikka.  We have how many cryptonote forks pnds?   Grin
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

this is a coin and not a token
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
You should not continue to ask questions, it will be difficult to get answers.
Don't care about it anymore.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 126
which exchange is working for sikka? or how much now sikka is?

Sikka doesn't have a price set - it's not on any exchange yet.
Activity: 104
which exchange is working for sikka? or how much now sikka is?
Activity: 373
Hi guys!

You're wasting your time. why so much effort around a coin that will not increase.
Too much time .. Too much competition .. Too much donation .. Too much mining !! (Let's be realistic) Wake up !!

this piece is not going to work miracles and you would already win on Monero, AEON ... or a new piece Masary = "launch of the same period" ..

Sikka, HCN or other forknote coin, an easy trend. Easy construction with a community wallpaper.

sorry for the franchise

see you soon  Wink

+1
Every day without an exchange coin in absentia falls in price more and more..
if it is not listing to several decent exchanges instead of 1 with low volume - the price it is not expensive DOGE
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hi guys!

sorry for the franchise

see you soon  Wink
Activity: 148

New Wallet working

New Wallet password working

New Wallet recent incoming_transfers

There is no talk about POS if they can not create a normal wallet. Wasted time and hope for a good coin.
They hope that the community at its own expense will solve the problems, and they themselves do not make any efforts for this.
кopoчe пидopacы.

Things were going well and we had a promising coin until the new wallet was released. The dev's treatment of the people who suddenly found that their password was "incorrect" was shameful and made a lot of miners ditch the coin.

It's been almost a month now and they still haven't released a fix. If they don't do something soon the coin will die.
Activity: 50
Sikka Vision Document-Draft Version

Hi All,

Thank you for part of Sikka community thus far, we value each one and everyone here. We care about what you say and we listen what you want.
We have a carefully crafted vision for Sikka and here we are opening this draft version for the community feedback, suggestions, and potential changes.

We seek for the community involvement at every stage of this project. We believe you will like the vision and direction we have suggested as part of vision document. Sikka is a very long-term project and this journey will be easy and fruitful if we walk together.

We do not call it white paper like that so-called coins/ICO tokens because we know the white paper is for a different purpose and they have a deeper meaning.

Please go through Sikka vision document and please reach out to us with your constructive thoughts about finalizing vision document via PM, forum post or Slack.

Thank you again.

We have not recieved a single input to include in vision document, are you guys alive?
So far you have been asking us, is the project dead, now we ask you, is the community dead?

You do realize that this is community project, where we have not taken any money from anybody. We have spend from our pockets to build infrastructure  we have as of now. And we will keep doing so forever.

If you are not willing to contribute then forget about exchange. We are not here to serve someone's selfish purpose to mine and dump. You have other coins, where you will be better off but not here. Sikka is a long term project and building community which can take this project forward is the key requirement.

If no one is willing to contribute to project, we will move with our own pace. We think the ICO's distorted everyone's understanding how decentralized projects go forward.

Go recheck my input on the sikka draw, nothing that i said was even considered ...  mate call it how it is, many people have put input into this coin and as a community helped each other with wallet issues and the like.. if you don't want constructive criticism don't ask for it. But you have to listen to everyone here, especially when it comes to the exchange, i understand why you don't want to rush into it (but that's where people will start mining and the hash rate will go through the roof and the inherent value of the coin will rise)  at least have a plan, call it like (we plan to have the exchange ready by May 2018)  or something... you are just giving alot of people here bread crumbs and alot of people are losing faith and going away, at this rate with no plan you have yourself a dead coin.. and all that work and money you have put into it basically a waste of time for yourself and everyone else.

Plan your stages... inform the masses then they will come and the so called Community will grow!!

No one reads anything here.  Just look at the history.  Same posts over and over that don't make sense to a human.  You know what I mean.

Did you look at the source code?  I did...
Dev when will the wallet work?
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Here is just words how sikka will be great, but in fact, we have only half-working wallet and that s all.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Congrats again! 20,000 Sikka sent

Thank you again! I can confirm i received the coins and im still happy to this. Smiley
Do you have plans for more promotion actions in the next days or weeks?
Activity: 126
There is no talk about POS if they can not create a normal wallet. Wasted time and hope for a good coin.
They hope that the community at its own expense will solve the problems, and they themselves do not make any efforts for this.
кopoчe пидopacы.

Things were going well and we had a promising coin until the new wallet was released. The dev's treatment of the people who suddenly found that their password was "incorrect" was shameful and made a lot of miners ditch the coin.

It's been almost a month now and they still haven't released a fix. If they don't do something soon the coin will die.
Activity: 68
кopoчe пидopacы.
Activity: 50
when POS starts?
Activity: 81
i feel something scame like Bytecoin here maybe dev want mining till have good amount while the hash is low + his 40 Million coin

good buy
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Sikka Vision Document-Draft Version

Hi All,

Thank you for part of Sikka community thus far, we value each one and everyone here. We care about what you say and we listen what you want.
We have a carefully crafted vision for Sikka and here we are opening this draft version for the community feedback, suggestions, and potential changes.

We seek for the community involvement at every stage of this project. We believe you will like the vision and direction we have suggested as part of vision document. Sikka is a very long-term project and this journey will be easy and fruitful if we walk together.

We do not call it white paper like that so-called coins/ICO tokens because we know the white paper is for a different purpose and they have a deeper meaning.

Please go through Sikka vision document and please reach out to us with your constructive thoughts about finalizing vision document via PM, forum post or Slack.

Thank you again.

We have not recieved a single input to include in vision document, are you guys alive?
So far you have been asking us, is the project dead, now we ask you, is the community dead?

You do realize that this is community project, where we have not taken any money from anybody. We have spend from our pockets to build infrastructure  we have as of now. And we will keep doing so forever.

If you are not willing to contribute then forget about exchange. We are not here to serve someone's selfish purpose to mine and dump. You have other coins, where you will be better off but not here. Sikka is a long term project and building community which can take this project forward is the key requirement.

If no one is willing to contribute to project, we will move with our own pace. We think the ICO's distorted everyone's understanding how decentralized projects go forward.

Go recheck my input on the sikka draw, nothing that i said was even considered ...  mate call it how it is, many people have put input into this coin and as a community helped each other with wallet issues and the like.. if you don't want constructive criticism don't ask for it. But you have to listen to everyone here, especially when it comes to the exchange, i understand why you don't want to rush into it (but that's where people will start mining and the hash rate will go through the roof and the inherent value of the coin will rise)  at least have a plan, call it like (we plan to have the exchange ready by May 2018)  or something... you are just giving alot of people here bread crumbs and alot of people are losing faith and going away, at this rate with no plan you have yourself a dead coin.. and all that work and money you have put into it basically a waste of time for yourself and everyone else.

Plan your stages... inform the masses then they will come and the so called Community will grow!!

No one reads anything here.  Just look at the history.  Same posts over and over that don't make sense to a human.  You know what I mean.

Did you look at the source code?  I did...
Pages:
Jump to: