Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 109. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
After dealing with a bunch of junk coins silk is a nice relief

this coin has no real value and I see the same people talking it up. I am tired of these copy paste coins taking my money.

Oh dear, there are some very unstable ppl in crypto... one minute you like Silk the next you are fudding.

Lol that was actually quite funny just after my post. Not what I had in mind but illustrates my point.
Please accept motivation.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

this coin has no real value and I see the same people talking it up. I am tired of these copy paste coins taking my money.

Oh dear, there are some very unstable ppl in crypto... one minute you like Silk the next you are fudding.

lol!
Activity: 140

P.S:
as anyone following this thread knows
...we have some serious trolling going on here.

The tactics used are malicious and illegal.
None of the statements or discussions have been rational and all allegations have easily been disproved.
Please don't fool yourself into thinking that because there is a modicum of anonymity/pseudonymity on the internet that this is acceptable.
It is dishonest equates to a form of bullying.

As anyone who occasionally deals with drunk or psychotic people knows; it is absolutely a waste of time to argue with them as sometimes that just makes them feel validated and just keeps the drama going.
I appreciate the fact that some people feel they need to be disproved so that negativity does not overrun the thread and people don't get scared away but you have to give new people credit, everyone can weigh their words for themselves and see what is going on. It is pretty blatant.

With this in mind I am hoping to dissuade people from engaging them with the following offer:
Every time you get that irritated sensation like bile in the back of your throat when you see one of their baiting threads and you are tempted to respond,
just post something positive or constructive instead. Include your SC address in your signature and I promise to go through the thread and throw tips around. (anyone who becomes trollbait will drop way down to the bottom of my tipping list)
I hope others will do the same.

ADD: I invite you to make a special "StopFUD" SC address in your signature and you can see how well it works.
Activity: 238
    Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

I really liked this post Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I hate being this guy.  And i own SC and want it to do well.  But realize DRK has huge huge news coming out tomorrow.  So don't be too disappointed if not much happens.

That's all.
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
It was a whitepaper (for making Kool-Aid), not the whitepaper from the Silky Hive. I wanted to see if what I posted was actually being read, or assumed.
Wow, that is low. You knew damn well that announcing you had a copy of the SC Whitepaper you could email to people might cause a spike in the price from traders with itchy trigger fingers trying to buy the rumour before the news hits.

Dishonest claim about wanting to see if what you posted was actually being read, it is absolutely the case that you were trying to manipulate the price. I've seen this attempted before, in the Honorcoin thread, where someone claimed the AWOL Dev had pm'd them and then claimed he was only joking once challenged on it. He knew the scam had been exposed and wanted to try to dump his bag while enough people still believed in the fraud.

Shame on you. If I'd bought any of this coin I'd be feeling awfully nervous at this point having witnessed someone pull a stunt like that, it's a desperate move.

so the white paper is a scam too just to get the prices up....  im off to sell my sc now.  im not surprised as it seems mint-pal just pumps shit coins now.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
It was a whitepaper (for making Kool-Aid), not the whitepaper from the Silky Hive. I wanted to see if what I posted was actually being read, or assumed.
Wow, that is low. You knew damn well that announcing you had a copy of the SC Whitepaper you could email to people might cause a spike in the price from traders with itchy trigger fingers trying to buy the rumour before the news hits.

Dishonest claim about wanting to see if what you posted was actually being read, it is absolutely the case that you were trying to manipulate the price. I've seen this attempted before, in the Honorcoin thread, where someone claimed the AWOL Dev had pm'd them and then claimed he was only joking once challenged on it. He knew the scam had been exposed and wanted to try to dump his bag while enough people still believed in the fraud.

Shame on you. If I'd bought any of this coin I'd be feeling awfully nervous at this point having witnessed someone pull a stunt like that, it's a desperate move.

So I'm guessing around 50% increase today? This white paper should be interesting.

50% increase?  Cheesy

There will surely be a brief bump because this is the world's dumbest community but it will get dumped on quickly by the devs. This is their last opportunity to unload their massive dumptruck full of coins because they know they can never actually produce anything of value. The whitepaper is their final carrot to dangle in front of you goofballs.

you are right i am  glad someone said it.

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

Seriously, well said Smiley
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
So I'm guessing around 50% increase today? This white paper should be interesting.

50% increase?  Cheesy

There will surely be a brief bump because this is the world's dumbest community but it will get dumped on quickly by the devs. This is their last opportunity to unload their massive dumptruck full of coins because they know they can never actually produce anything of value. The whitepaper is their final carrot to dangle in front of you goofballs.
I'm very excited about the whitepaper coming out.
Thanks to all the constructive posts.
The market looks very ready to receive any news: poised at the moment.
Activity: 285
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

how did you get it ?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

+1

Well said Smiley
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Interesting that you quote Einstein, yet continue to "do the same thing over and over again...". Welcome to the asylum.

But I'm getting the results I want. I have helped save a lot of people money. I have "thank you" messages from dozens of people...and dozens more from people asking for advice or wishing they had listened. I'm a no-nonsense guy. I'm not here to bullshit anybody. I don't approve of unpoliced crime polluting my profession. In any other sector what this dev is doing would put him behind bars for years. It's fraud. Just like a Ponzi scheme - people go to jail for that. These criminals survive off the ignorance and greed of arrogant and/or clueless individuals. Almoat everybody supporting this coin is a complete moron and it creates an echo chamber - it's the perfect scam because the victims are too dumb to realize it. No coin with a 4.5% premine will ever be worth jack shit in the real world. Enjoy sinking with your bag of worthless crap because the next scam-of-the-week will result in everyone dumping their silkcoins (at a loss of course) to go lose money on the new scam (probably run by the same guy). Stupid people almost always end up poor so you all have that to look forward to. Blatant scam, guys - come on. Wake up.

If you are really concerned about us losing money, why are you calling us "a complete moron". I guess i don't understand.

Can't both be true? I feel sorry for people that are so gullible they lose their hard-earned money on scams. From Ponzi schemes to this (basically a ponzi scheme with a twist) it's bad for the economy. Dishonest criminals make money and you all lose all while tainting the image of cryptocurrency. Scams like this continue to set it back. Honestly I blame MintPal to some degree - they shouldn't allow every coin that gets voted on to be listed. Silkcoin bought votes for pennies on the dollar to get listed quickly and dump. There was a time when Cryptsy would have laughed at you if you proposed a coin with a 4.5% premine. BigVern would have literally laughed. Everybody knows it's a doomed scam and a money pit based on that single number alone. Now these exchanges are encouraging scams - especially MintPal by allowing you to vote every hour. Hundreds of bots all voting 24 times/day per account gets the scamcoin on the exchange and ready to dump to eager, greedy idiots thinking they'll be rich. By helping prevent crime, it helps to increase the value of my portfolio and cleans up the image we now have: a bunch of kids and dipshits buying into glorified ponzi schemes over and over. LEARN from history. USE YOUR HEADS people. Look at the numbers and the facts. This whitepaper is a cheap parlor trick and they dangle this pointless carrot in front of you and you all follow in? You're going to end up under water before you know it. I urged people to sell at twice the current price and I still urge you to sell while you still can. The longer you hold, the more you lose. I've never been wrong yet.

Your post definitely holds more merit than the to the moon idiots ITT.

Anyway, you're right 4.5% premine is crazy. This probably is a scam with shitty CSS. That's why Ive only invested 50$ in this shady business. It could go to 0 for all I care, its 50$.

Your legality viewpoint is useless though. There are no laws or morals, this is the internet.

Nice logic. Only $50 because its shady. Brilliant. No, really. Brilliant!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Interesting that you quote Einstein, yet continue to "do the same thing over and over again...". Welcome to the asylum.

But I'm getting the results I want. I have helped save a lot of people money. I have "thank you" messages from dozens of people...and dozens more from people asking for advice or wishing they had listened. I'm a no-nonsense guy. I'm not here to bullshit anybody. I don't approve of unpoliced crime polluting my profession. In any other sector what this dev is doing would put him behind bars for years. It's fraud. Just like a Ponzi scheme - people go to jail for that. These criminals survive off the ignorance and greed of arrogant and/or clueless individuals. Almoat everybody supporting this coin is a complete moron and it creates an echo chamber - it's the perfect scam because the victims are too dumb to realize it. No coin with a 4.5% premine will ever be worth jack shit in the real world. Enjoy sinking with your bag of worthless crap because the next scam-of-the-week will result in everyone dumping their silkcoins (at a loss of course) to go lose money on the new scam (probably run by the same guy). Stupid people almost always end up poor so you all have that to look forward to. Blatant scam, guys - come on. Wake up.

If you are really concerned about us losing money, why are you calling us "a complete moron". I guess i don't understand.

Can't both be true? I feel sorry for people that are so gullible they lose their hard-earned money on scams. From Ponzi schemes to this (basically a ponzi scheme with a twist) it's bad for the economy. Dishonest criminals make money and you all lose all while tainting the image of cryptocurrency. Scams like this continue to set it back. Honestly I blame MintPal to some degree - they shouldn't allow every coin that gets voted on to be listed. Silkcoin bought votes for pennies on the dollar to get listed quickly and dump. There was a time when Cryptsy would have laughed at you if you proposed a coin with a 4.5% premine. BigVern would have literally laughed. Everybody knows it's a doomed scam and a money pit based on that single number alone. Now these exchanges are encouraging scams - especially MintPal by allowing you to vote every hour. Hundreds of bots all voting 24 times/day per account gets the scamcoin on the exchange and ready to dump to eager, greedy idiots thinking they'll be rich. By helping prevent crime, it helps to increase the value of my portfolio and cleans up the image we now have: a bunch of kids and dipshits buying into glorified ponzi schemes over and over. LEARN from history. USE YOUR HEADS people. Look at the numbers and the facts. This whitepaper is a cheap parlor trick and they dangle this pointless carrot in front of you and you all follow in? You're going to end up under water before you know it. I urged people to sell at twice the current price and I still urge you to sell while you still can. The longer you hold, the more you lose. I've never been wrong yet.

Your post definitely holds more merit than the to the moon idiots ITT.

Anyway, you're right 4.5% premine is crazy. This probably is a scam with shitty CSS. That's why Ive only invested 50$ in this shady business. It could go to 0 for all I care, its 50$.

Your legality viewpoint is useless though. There are no laws or morals, this is the internet.
Jump to: