Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 112. (Read 332094 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST IGNORE THE FUDDERS AND STOP QUOTING THEM!!!! JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!

This ^

It's good advice. You don't want people to see the truth. You aren't going to convince me a 4.45% premine is fair no matter what. Who cares about how nice the wallet looks if the coin is a premined pump and dump scam? Who cares? That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard to invest in something. Ignore the people posting facts and good advice because that way suckers are less likely to see it. You guys have made some terrible investments and clearly don't want to get caught holding a bag. I went through this same thing with the DaMaCoin people, the Yellowcoin people when it was worth 20x as much, the MazaCoin scammers, etc. Responses are almost exactly the same here as they were there and people hate seeing the truth. Get out now or lose your money - best advice I could give any of you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I'm sorry but if people are keeping posting bs on this topic then it feels worthless to read. This is bad for the coin and shouldnt be allowed on the forum. You won't be appreciated if you post trash what people need to invest or not to invest in a coin. I think it's time to stay on topic about the progress from Silk.... And if you have a opinion go ahead post but stop the bs please...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
 Roll Eyes SC\BTC pairs on Cryptsy (nice). Thought it was only the lame LTC pair. Good work! Now we need BCW to Moon!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST IGNORE THE FUDDERS AND STOP QUOTING THEM!!!! JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!

This ^

+10000000000000
Activity: 106
Activity: 134

This ^
Activity: 210
Fibre Knight
Fibre Knight
Who sold 23 btc? I hope it is the whales that are catching up this, otherwise it is doomed.
Almost zero activity-check
spreading doom talk- check

Fact: Propably someone trying to buy cheap so he is trying to start panic sell first. Doesnt work though.

Not trying to spread some doom talk, that was fact. I'm just curious who can be able to sell such large amounts at this price level. Not many traders can sit on that. Wondering where it comes from, one day before announcement...

Dear Gorillajam,

I was just going to start cussing you out, but then I decided to read all of your post until I was struck with an epiphany. Basically it is this I take it.

You hate Silkcoin for being a scam. And, you love Qora because it is magnificient. You provide many examples of proof. Such as:

1. Silkcoin is a scam
2. Silkcoin is a scam
3 to 25 SIlkcoin is a scam
26 - 30 Qora is good
31 - 50 Silkcoin is a scam
51 - 75 Qora is good

Now I feel fully enlightened. Thanks. I will dump all 100 of my Silkcoin and buy Qora. You are a great PR man. And I apprecieate your never ending posts. I am absolutely certain that you can single handedly end the Silkcoin scam. And, If I don't get rich form my 100 coins I will join in exposing this blight against humanity. You are a true credit to your race. Whatever it is.

Is there a website that list all the MonkeySpam aliases?
Activity: 77
When will the whitepaper be released?
Friday - Tomorrow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
When will the whitepaper be released?
Activity: 476
never claimed to be one, but I know how they operate, inside and out. I've nearly 2 decade experience trading financial markets (stocks mostly), and altcoin trading is the same exact thing, except on a smaller scale and things happen much quicker.

It also doesn't take as large of a bankroll as you may think to manipulate prices, i pushed the price down to 3400 with less than 5 btc. It's all about taking advantage of market sentiment (fear and other emotions)

I was not saying you were claiming to be one, im just saying in general.

WP update incoming, lets see this coin get out the water!!
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
i've noticed because I was the one who drove the price down the last few days. Smiley
The subsequent spike to 4800 was also me, after I lifted all my sell orders from 3400 to 4200

I'm only sharing this secret in the recorded video of how I did it cus I've already got enough and don't want anyone else to get cheaper coins, especially these amateur whales that make me cringe

Real whales are usually chinese, and play with hundreds of thousands of BTC and probably dont even know what bitcointalk is... So watching all these people claiming to be whales is hilarious. Even if you have 1000 BTC you still nowhere near a baby whale.

fyi DRK whalezzz comin to SILKworm!!! =)
Activity: 224
never claimed to be one, but I know how they operate, inside and out. I've nearly 2 decade experience trading financial markets (stocks mostly), and altcoin trading is the same exact thing (including the trolls and FUDers), except on a smaller scale and things happen much quicker.

It also doesn't take as large of a bankroll as you may think to manipulate prices, i pushed the price down to 3400 with less than 5 btc. It's all about taking advantage of market sentiment (fear and other emotions)

as long as people don't leave large buy walls up, it is extremely easy to manipulate the price downwards.
Activity: 476
i've noticed because I was the one who drove the price down the last few days. Smiley
The subsequent spike to 4800 was also me, after I lifted all my sell orders from 3400 to 4200

I'm only sharing this secret in the recorded video of how I did it cus I've already got enough and don't want anyone else to get cheaper coins, especially these amateur whales that make me cringe

Real whales are usually chinese, and play with hundreds of thousands of BTC and probably dont even know what bitcointalk is... So watching all these people claiming to be whales is hilarious. Even if you have 1000 BTC you still nowhere near a baby whale.
Activity: 224
i've noticed because I was the one who drove the price down the last few days. Smiley and I did it without using any FUD tactics.

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I did some blockchain analyses for the scared people here and below are some of the addresses used for the premine.
Most of the coins are still there as described in the opening post  Smiley

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BAuVLtGJ4tRZrfFLvCX23P3aEYGhSwkmmf
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BFEZyzaVwEfd9q8eNN2UZz3zjmZ74p29zn
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BGAvX8sxyzA8jKdERc46UfiaXKt3K7nKcx

Those sells on MP are just whales trying to scare people and to drive the price down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Who sold 23 btc? I hope it is the whales that are catching up this, otherwise it is doomed.
Almost zero activity-check
spreading doom talk- check

Fact: Propably someone trying to buy cheap so he is trying to start panic sell first. Doesnt work though.

Not trying to spread some doom talk, that was fact. I'm just curious who can be able to sell such large amounts at this price level. Not many traders can sit on that. Wondering where it comes from, one day before announcement...

Sorry if I was little harsh but look at the rich list...it propably was more people than one.

And people know tomorrow there will be reason for price going higher, so they are trying to lower price so they can repurchase more coins :-)

I've been monitoring the market as well over the last few hours, and to me it seems like someone is trying to manipulate the price. This EXACT same process happened two days ago, a few hours before the wallet update was posted. It seems like a few people are trying to push the price down in an attempt to acquire more coins before the whitepaper announcement.

I agree with you, looks like huge accumulation between 4000-3500 sat.  It will be interesting to see what will happen coming day(s).

If you look at it every time there's a breakout above 4K, "fake" sell walls appear and drive the price down and you see people panic sell into big buy walls. This process has been happening everyday for the last 4 or 5 days. It's nothing more than a few people trying to acquire more coins at this price level by suppressing the price.

You might be the only smart one here.

i'm only showing this because I've already got all the coins I need (willing to put in one basket) and don't want these FUDers to get them cheaper.
Don't get tricked into panic selling. This is what they are doing. You can assume that most of the orders up to 5000 are fake since most of it has already been bought up in the last few days. The only ones panic selling now are those who either bought at the lowest or bought in the spike up to 4800 and are selling at loss to chase other coins.

Notice how all the orders under 4000 are tiny? It's because they don't want to risk their own coins getting bought up in the process of pushing the price lower.

http://youtu.be/2wXsNpnUOOI

Agreed, have you noticed that every time we drop down to the 3.7K/3.6K range, the sell orders in that range are non-existent. No sell orders are ever placed below 3.8K for fear of their own their coins being bought up like you said.
Jump to: