Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 108. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I dunno.. I still love this picture for some reason.
Just makes me think of camels in my wallet multiplying.

Wow Smiley I have never seen that many camels EVER Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I dunno.. I still love this picture for some reason.
Just makes me think of camels in my wallet multiplying.

Libel
Slander

Goodness me, you really do need to brush up on your law. Slander refers to a spoken statement which, as far as I know, hasn't occurred here and Libel requires you to demonstrate that the act was intentionally malicious. Also, if a person can demonstrate that they had a good reason to believe their, claimed libellous, assertion to be true, you'd struggle to find any court in any jurisdiction to swing in your favour.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed how JudgeCrypto keeps posting nothing but massive quotes of things posted some time ago in order to drive the pages away from 'difficult' subjects? Would that not add to your concerns as a holder of SC's?

Please quote my whole post when you quote me.

/sigh
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Oh, look, he did it again.^^^^^

Please quote my whole posts when you quote me.

So you're JudgeCrypto?

Whoops! Oh dear, little too quick on the quote button were you Judge?

Please quote my whole posts when you quote me.
    Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

This post makes me happy Smiley
legendary
legendary
Libel
Slander

Goodness me, you really do need to brush up on your law. Slander refers to a spoken statement which, as far as I know, hasn't occurred here and Libel requires you to demonstrate that the act was intentionally malicious. Also, if a person can demonstrate that they had a good reason to believe their, claimed libellous, assertion to be true, you'd struggle to find any court in any jurisdiction to swing in your favour.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed how JudgeCrypto keeps posting nothing but massive quotes of things posted some time ago in order to drive the pages away from 'difficult' subjects? Would that not add to your concerns as a holder of SC's?

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

One of my favorite posts! Smiley
Activity: 285
So I'm guessing around 50% increase today? This white paper should be interesting.

50% increase?  Cheesy

There will surely be a brief bump because this is the world's dumbest community but it will get dumped on quickly by the devs. This is their last opportunity to unload their massive dumptruck full of coins because they know they can never actually produce anything of value. The whitepaper is their final carrot to dangle in front of you goofballs.

Put your money where your mouth is. Lets escrow 1btc each. I say it doesn't get dumped immediately and they continue to work on it and release updates, you say it does. Winner takes all.
The tactics used are malicious and illegal.
Please do quote which law, in which jurisdiction, legislates for shit-talking on the internet?

Until, and if ever, Crypto exchanges are regulated and licensed with the same stringent requirements as fiat markets, it isn't illegal to attempt to manipulate the price, unfortunately, otherwise people like the aforemention, "I haz Whitepaper . . .kidding!" user would be hauled before the authorities to face the consequences.

But, please, by all means, do continue making bold assertions that are baseless but sound authoritative, then you'll fit right in with most other forum users here.

Libel
Slander

Just because it can't be enforced does not make it right.
Character shows when you think no one is watching.
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
legendary
The tactics used are malicious and illegal.
Please do quote which law, in which jurisdiction, legislates for shit-talking on the internet?

Until, and if ever, Crypto exchanges are regulated and licensed with the same stringent requirements as fiat markets, it isn't illegal to attempt to manipulate the price, unfortunately, otherwise people like the aforemention, "I haz Whitepaper . . .kidding!" user would be hauled before the authorities to face the consequences.

But, please, by all means, do continue making bold assertions that are baseless but sound authoritative, then you'll fit right in with most other forum users here.
Jump to: