Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 115. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
I got a great one for you by the way. I told Silkcoin that they are in trouble because we can connect this all back to Nummus.

Well after being silent for a couple of months after the scam ended. Up popped the Nummus leader and said sorry to people and said he will return money to people.

That is about as sure as shit the guys involved are nervous.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=543503.280

What they might do with this coin is just shut it down at some point so its not technically a 'scam' just kind of abandon the coin. They are trying to cover their tracks but I got them guys don't worry, I have info that connects them. THEY ARE SCREWED!!! PRISON TIME FOOLS!!
Activity: 168
I know it's kind of bad to ask when you guys are wasting your time going against two random guys on this thread by the way...

WHERE IS THE MAC WALLET

Thanks

The mac compile is coming in 2-3 days with a small new version, we want most people to be on this compile that's why mac users will have to wait until then.
We're fixing a few present issues in the market tab to be sure it's 100% ready for trading integration of the next release, so the more users we have using this compile, the better.

Sorry about the delay. By the way, last version works perfectly you can still use it in the meantime.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I know it's kind of bad to ask when you guys are wasting your time going against two random guys on this thread by the way...

WHERE IS THE MAC WALLET

Thanks

check the first post of this topic, its not the latest but it works ok
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Please do not quote gorilla jam, i put him on ignore but still have to read his BS

Sorry about that (lol) - I will admit it is entertaining. I am so bored with the entire market. I think everything is about ready to take off again, as per normal.
Activity: 60

WHERE IS THE MAC WALLET

Thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Please do not quote gorilla jam, i put him on ignore but still have to read his BS
Activity: 210
FFS guys stop quoting the trolls, makes ignoring them useless. It's clear these guys are on an agenda, just ignore and move on.

I made out of BC like a bandit and it wasn't due to a fact I listened to trolls like this. The patterns are all the fucking same everytime. Does it even work anymore? Geez.
Fibre Knight
THE SAME VOICE OVER ARTIST AS TWO OTHER SCAM COINS WITH GOOD LOOKING WEBSITES AND WALLETS AND PROMISED THE FEATURE OF A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE!!!

THE VOICE OVER ARTIST IS ON A SITE WHICH HAS 1000's OF PEOPLE

PROBABLY LOOKING AT 1,000,000 CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING.  SCAM!!!!!!

The use of the increased font size and all caps is certainly adding value to your position. Shall we expect illuminated and blinking lights with spinners soon?
Activity: 245
^^^ go see a dokter for your ears and also check for brain damage.

bet it hurted when you lost your ipo investment on that coin  Kiss
win
THE SAME VOICE OVER ARTIST AS TWO OTHER SCAM COINS WITH GOOD LOOKING WEBSITES AND WALLETS AND PROMISED THE FEATURE OF A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE!!!

THE VOICE OVER ARTIST IS ON A SITE WHICH HAS 1000's OF PEOPLE

PROBABLY LOOKING AT 1,000,000 CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING.  SCAM!!!!!!
Activity: 364
One of well known scams videos:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rCE4br5c4&feature=youtu.be

Silkcoin video (same voice over artist):   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

Nummus was the same video as Silkcoin with a different logo but rhey deleted it from the thread. Damn if i could find it this would bring this houise down. hahahahaha

Please read carefully... This is the email I sent to Brad Ziffer (the Coinmart voice over guy), and his response...

Reproduced with permission.
Emphasis added by myself to highlight the important bits.

==============================================================
Email To Brad

Subject: Voice over enquiry - Coinmart, Numus, Silkcoin Projects

Hi,

I was led to your webpage through the BitcoinTalk & DigitalCoin forums where there is currently some passionate discussion about some voice-over work you have done for a couple of projects.
It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer a single question in relation to some claims that are being made about these projects.

First, I am not sure if you are aware, however the Coinmart & Numus projects (referred to in the link below) appear to have been elaborate scams where investors lost money.
http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0

No-one is claiming in any way that you knowledgeable to the intent of the scammers, only that they used your service to produce a very professional & reputable sounding video to sell the scam.

There are now claims that the Silkcoin project (links below) also used your voice, and therefore that project is also a scam.
The developers of the Silkcoin project claim to have used the VoiceBunny service of actor #2T24JCO (link below)...

So, the question is....

Did Brad Ziffer provide the voice over for this Silkcoin video Huh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

If you could make a statement on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Steve

==========================================================
Email Response from Brad:

Hi Steve!

I just took a listen to the link u sent. That particular VO is not me, but I have been hired for BitCoin VO via Voices.com and Voice123 in the past.

I'm not aware of any of these things being scams. I'm simply paid upfront to read scripts and turn them over to the client. I'm not involved in any project, beyond narrating the scripts. I'm a full time VO actor... And I often wonder of the validity of the scripts I'm given.

But as I said, that Silkcoin project is not me.

Best,

Brad

Learn to read
Activity: 187
Hey guys, any update regarding OSX new Wallet build?

waiting for the OSX wallet, but the old one is working pretty smooth so I can wait for a while Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Fibre Knight
This IGNORE feature works well!
Activity: 70
Hey guys, any update regarding OSX new Wallet build?
Activity: 187
One of well known scams videos:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rCE4br5c4&feature=youtu.be

Silkcoin video (same voice over artist):   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

Nummus was the same video as Silkcoin with a different logo but rhey deleted it from the thread. Damn if i could find it this would bring this houise down. hahahahaha

ANSWER THE FACTS SCAMMERS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

same voice over=scam??..god I have to Ignore you
win

ANSWER THE FACTS SCAMMERS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Fibre Knight
FUD is welcome and appreciated! Bring it on! Let us buy lower!  Grin  Grin

It doesn't seem to be working. Six callers ahead of us Jimmy!
win
I'm relatively new to this community but I gotta say that I'm really impressed with this coin.
I don't doubt the dev for one second. Regardless of what some may say.
Everyone is responsible for their own choices and I choose to trust the dev and Silkcoin team.
Still buying more SC  Cool

Well hey - not everybody can make good decisions, right? If they did, scams like this wouldn't exist. Charles Ponzi made a lot of money, the Mazacoin and Yellowcoin devs made a lot of money - these things are fuled by ignorance. Without people like you to make it work, these scammy devs would have to move out of their parents' basements and get real jobs! EWWWW!

I must point out that your additional troll (although good perspective) can only be reflective of your desire to damage any ALT coin. I conclude your attempt (as with others whom claim scam) are trying to position Bitcoin as exclusive. Unfortunately there is a crypto revolution taking place and either you are on the side of new technology or you find your self on that sinking BTC ship for which it's only value you be that of ETF and speculation. I think we all here have listened to any point you have made, and appreciate your concern. Going forward, your continued spam of this board will not be appreciated, and honestly you will not be taken seriously. We are serious folks here, not high school kids. Please appreciate our intelligence and by all means continue to add value to the conversations by refraining from trolling the community. This is your final warning.

Intelligent people?

Tell me why the same voice over artist is used on two big scam coins and also this coins video which is almost identical to the Nummus (scam) video?

The voice over site that was used has over 1000+ artists?

Seriously an answer, no bullshit. You can't answer cause its a scam.

YOU CANT GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER YOU SCAMMER!!!

Answer the question!

Jump to: