Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 117. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Your question is why would someone continue to post negatively and try to destroy a coin?

Well I guess for one because we are not asshole scammers like you. Why wouldn't someone who is sure something is a scam want to stop it? possibly the most ass backward question I've ever heard and I guess highlights the scammy people on here.

Actually it's important to inform people multiple times cause the scammers know if they post quickly stuff after the info gets lost in the thread. It is good watching them scrambled to post though. off you go boys!

so....you call me a scammer?
I am just an investor in SC.
calling me a scammer says enough about your level.

GTFO
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Anyone care to answer my question is this lovely community.  Smiley

I would take the SC coins, because they are low now

Change your name to DumbAss dude, it's a Premine clone scam, nothing more.

yeah based on what you said every alt-coin is scam, bitcoin also has a huge premine, why don't you leave this dirty market? come on buddy have some rest, we all knew your statement.  Thank you for your kindness
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
fud talk

No one cares what you think..
Better go back to your teddybear and ask your mama if she reads a story for bedtime

You managed to quote something I didn't say, impressive.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
fud talk

No one cares what you think..
Better go back to your teddybear and ask your mama if she reads a story for bedtime
win
Anyone care to answer my question is this lovely community.  Smiley

Change your name to DumbAss dude, it's a Premine clone scam, nothing more.
win
I love how the people "mining" this are actually just indirectly buying part of the dev's premine while also keeping the price (barely) afloat. Of course the ship will sink soon enough but they need to keep it bobbing until they can dump the last of their coins. I believe they had about 10,000,000 coins to unload all together after their massive premine and early miner rental for the instamine at zero difficulty. Yet people are still "mining" it and buying it. Wow. You could cut the stupidity in here with a knife.

And so the fudding starts in front of the white paper release...

Hahaha yes - the big "white paper release" - I'm sure it will make everyone millionaires overnight.  Roll Eyes

By the way - I will say I'm glad the dev finally updated the OP to reflect a more accurate premine. Was ridiculous that it still said 2% when it was actually 4.45%. Still fibbing a bit by saying 4% but whatever - the half-hearted attempt at honesty is more welcome than nothing and better late than never. I'm actually shocked a dev this scammy would correct such a thing. It won't affect anything since nobody really reads that stuff anyway (and obviously they don't even care - I've seen coins with a 25% premine that have 150 pages of cheerleaders until the dev dumps and never logs in again. Then it's 2-3 sad pages of people that lost a bunch of money and then it drifts off into oblivion). Obviously hard for me to avoid throwing in barbs as I'm passionate about limiting the damage these scam coins and greedy con artist devs cause to crypto but I honestly want to say this to the dev team: thank you for at least adjusting that 2% premine. Now go a step further and report the entire 4.45% (I believe that's what it was) and I will be even happier about it. As long as you don't lie about the basics, there isn't a ton I can fault you for. I can say you will never follow-through with your promises but how can I prove it? 10 years from now you could claim to still be working on them and I can't disprove it. So be completely transparent on the premine and I will go away. I've said what I needed to say - make the last move and you will be moved into the "slightly less scammy" category of scamcoins. Not great...but better than many. I honestly think we'll run out of people stupid enough to buy this stuff that still have money to buy it before we'll see an end to the endless flow of POW->POS-only scamcoins with massive premines but I'm going to do my best to expose them all and take them all down one-by-one. You'll be off my hit list if you calculate the correct premine percentage. I will never support you - I will never stop believing this is a massive scam - but if I can't prove it with numbers and build a case on facts there isn't much I can do. That's the reason I was so pissed - you were blatantly lying about the premine size by maintaining the 2% when it was more than double that and it would have taken 30 seconds max to update the post. Pretty ridiculous when you start out post #1 with a lie and I gave you multiple chances to correct it. Of course you'll dump and of course you won't follow through on anything but fix the OP with the correctly calculated premine AT LEAST and then I can't help it if people are stupid enough to buy your coin if you're honest.

Completely agree, glad someone else is revealing this scam, but please use paragraphs?

I have my popcorn waiting to read the whitepaper, it better be good boys, we are going to scrutinise it, any bullshit made up nonsense and we will get you. Hahaha
win
I love how the people "mining" this are actually just indirectly buying part of the dev's premine while also keeping the price (barely) afloat. Of course the ship will sink soon enough but they need to keep it bobbing until they can dump the last of their coins. I believe they had about 10,000,000 coins to unload all together after their massive premine and early miner rental for the instamine at zero difficulty. Yet people are still "mining" it and buying it. Wow. You could cut the stupidity in here with a knife.

still "waiting" for your honest reaction on my question:

Just  following this from the sideline but I have question for Gorillajam and Megaman. I hope, I get honest answers.......

What is the reason for you to keep posting negative feelings about Silkcoin?
Is it to warn the buyers? Which I can not imagine because you keep going on, it seems to me that you want to destroy Silkcoin, but why? I don't understand why you keep going on.

Pls answer so that we can place your comments in the right perspective.

Your question is why would someone continue to post negatively and try to destroy a coin?

Well I guess for one because we are not asshole scammers like you. Why wouldn't someone who is sure something is a scam want to stop it? possibly the most ass backward question I've ever heard and I guess highlights the scammy people on here.

Actually it's important to inform people multiple times cause the scammers know if they post quickly stuff after the info gets lost in the thread. It is good watching them scrambled to post though. off you go boys!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Quote from: Edraket31

Yea we all know his real motives but don't feed the trolls pls  Wink don't want him to spam here again.
[/quote

Come on guys don't feed these trolls.. And if you must reply don't quote there trash talk at the same time..
Activity: 47

Just  following this from the sideline but I have question for Gorillajam and Megaman. I hope, I get honest answers.......

Is it to warn the buyers? Which I can not imagine because you keep going on, it seems to me that you want to destroy Silkcoin, but why? I don't understand why you keep going on.

Yea we all know his real motives but don't feed the trolls pls  Wink don't want him to spam here again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Activity: 40
Activity: 47
Isnt there only just over a mil of the premine left now?

Yea about 1 million and the devs changed the post when megaman cried. And if you can't remember, there was a fork reducing supply so it's normal the premine wasn't right at first.

Edit : by the way I invested in 3 other coins at the same time as silkcoin, they are all dead now, Silkcoin is starting to gain authority.
Len
Activity: 177
Isnt there only just over a mil of the premine left now?
Activity: 154

Hahaha yes - the big "white paper release" - I'm sure it will make everyone millionaires overnight.  Roll Eyes

By the way - I will say I'm glad the dev finally updated the OP to reflect a more accurate premine. Was ridiculous that it still said 2% when it was actually 4.45%. Still fibbing a bit by saying 4% but whatever - the half-hearted attempt at honesty is more welcome than nothing and better late than never. I'm actually shocked a dev this scammy would correct such a thing. It won't affect anything since nobody really reads that stuff anyway (and obviously they don't even care - I've seen coins with a 25% premine that have 150 pages of cheerleaders until the dev dumps and never logs in again. Then it's 2-3 sad pages of people that lost a bunch of money and then it drifts off into oblivion). Obviously hard for me to avoid throwing in barbs as I'm passionate about limiting the damage these scam coins and greedy con artist devs cause to crypto but I honestly want to say this to the dev team: thank you for at least adjusting that 2% premine. Now go a step further and report the entire 4.45% (I believe that's what it was) and I will be even happier about it. As long as you don't lie about the basics, there isn't a ton I can fault you for. I can say you will never follow-through with your promises but how can I prove it? 10 years from now you could claim to still be working on them and I can't disprove it. So be completely transparent on the premine and I will go away. I've said what I needed to say - make the last move and you will be moved into the "slightly less scammy" category of scamcoins. Not great...but better than many. I honestly think we'll run out of people stupid enough to buy this stuff that still have money to buy it before we'll see an end to the endless flow of POW->POS-only scamcoins with massive premines but I'm going to do my best to expose them all and take them all down one-by-one. You'll be off my hit list if you calculate the correct premine percentage. I will never support you - I will never stop believing this is a massive scam - but if I can't prove it with numbers and build a case on facts there isn't much I can do. That's the reason I was so pissed - you were blatantly lying about the premine size by maintaining the 2% when it was more than double that and it would have taken 30 seconds max to update the post. Pretty ridiculous when you start out post #1 with a lie and I gave you multiple chances to correct it. Of course you'll dump and of course you won't follow through on anything but fix the OP with the correctly calculated premine AT LEAST and then I can't help it if people are stupid enough to buy your coin if you're honest.

totally agree with you, honest is important. 
but even dev is honest, they may sell all premine at once, and u all bagholders dead.
same...

I hope this coin is not a scam though, I love the beautiful UI.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Activity: 245

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 72
If i want to add this to my shop, where can i claim my reward?

Added it to my shop http://www.stoneyb.com

B5pxjQfjj4jVQqdroFTKi5fMpVPeWnAd8u for my reward Cheesy

edit: thank received it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Was looking at doing pay out for Silkcoin on Hash cows though am I better to accumulate others coins, sell on the exchange then maybe buy Silkcoin with it.
Can't work out the difference between the two.  Undecided

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks.
#
Anyone care to answer my question is this lovely community.  Smiley

Depends completely on the exchange rates when exchanging the mined coins. Will you want the pool to do that automatically or do you want to have control over that process.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Anyone care to answer my question is this lovely community.  Smiley

Jump to: